Can someone verify this very troubling story?

I dunno.
Don't law enforcement training exercises involve bad-guy targets mixed in with civilian targets?
As in, shoot the baddies, but not the innocents while moving through an obstacle course.
I really think this is just more paranoia.
I've been hearing about alleged impending insurrections for decades now.
Still waiting for those black helicopters.

If you've seen me post you'll know that I'm pretty damn liberal. I get super annoyed about people for whom gun rights are a priority issue. I also own a handgun and a shotgun. I believe in the right to defend oneself and am generally completely against all types of gun control.

The topics in your article are disturbing to me. I think they're over the top. I don't think that a trigger should be pulled "without hesitation" so practicing it seems wrong to me. There are many other ways to practice responsibly without incorporating such controversial material.

Yanno................just because someone is pregnant or young, doesn't mean that they can't be a threat.

Remember.....................they are using women and children as suicide bombers over in the ME.

Sometimes, the criminals use those type of people as weapons. The question is, can you manage to stop them without killing them?

Still, it seems hard to believe, even if they must train them to respond to those threats. There's not too many credible sources for this to be used in an actual discussion. Well good night folks.

Last edited:
I think the assertion in the article, that law enforcement is being trained to shoot at pregnant women and children is pure propaganda written by people who want to stir up and/or continue the pro-gun attitude toward gun control. It defies logic and common sense that the government would teach law enforcement to shoot at kids, especially young kids, and pregnant women. A reason for suspecting this as propaganda is because of the level of emotionalism and extremism attached to these ideas. First off, I don't think the government believes there will be some kind of insurection that will require them to fire on their own people. Second, I don't think they would teach their officers to shoot pregnant women and children. This is extremism, not a reasonable scenario.

It is possible that it is some kind of psychological test. Otherwise, it seems pretty incredible.

It is possible that it is some kind of psychological test. Otherwise, it seems pretty incredible.

Sort of....................it's a test to see if you can identify those that are trying to hurt you from those that aren't, even though they may look different from what you'd normally imagine.

Sort of....................it's a test to see if you can identify those that are trying to hurt you from those that aren't, even though they may look different from what you'd normally imagine.

Or to see if the individual hesitates presented with a particular target.

Only if the target has a weapon pointed at you. If you hesitate, you're lost. If you fire before verifying that they're a threat? You go to jail.

Only if the target has a weapon pointed at you. If you hesitate, you're lost. If you fire before verifying that they're a threat? You go to jail.

Which is why it's a good reason to pray it never happens to one (even if 'one' is not 'religious'; don't want to start a thread here!).

They are called no-hesitation trargets, and the American Gestapo, the DHS, has purchased millions of them. They depict average white Americans such as small children, the elderly and pregnant woman, all of whom are armed, and are used as a training tool to get federal law enforcement officers to not hesitate when confronted with any armed person, even those in that group. These types of psychological training aids where successfully used by dictatorial police states stretching back to Nazi Germany and all throughout the Soviet Bloc.

Which is why it's a good reason to pray it never happens to one (even if 'one' is not 'religious'; don't want to start a thread here!).

Wanna know my proudest achievement? I've served in 4 war zones, and have served 20 years in the U.S. Military.

Never had to kill a person yet.

Yanno................just because someone is pregnant or young, doesn't mean that they can't be a threat.

Remember.....................they are using women and children as suicide bombers over in the ME.

Sometimes, the criminals use those type of people as weapons. The question is, can you manage to stop them without killing them?

A better question would be; If they are pointing a gun at you, why would you even try to stop them without putting multiple rounds in center of mass?

They are called no-hesitation trargets, and the American Gestapo, the DHS, has purchased millions of them. They depict average white Americans such as small children, the elderly and pregnant woman, all of whom are armed, and are used as a training tool to get federal law enforcement officers to not hesitate when confronted with any armed person, even those in that group. These types of psychological training aids where successfully used by dictatorial police states stretching back to Nazi Germany and all throughout the Soviet Bloc.

Do you actually have proof that these things are being used? Does anyone actually have any proof that these types of targets are being used?

I saw this topic on another forum, and this was posted:

A company which received $2 million dollars from the DHS has apologized and taken offline “no more hesitation” shooting targets which depicted pregnant women, children, and elderly gun owners in residential settings as “non-traditional threats,” following an online uproar.

220213target.jpg

They aren't shooting the PEOPLE depicted: these are only paper targets. I can see the point for training. I don't think this is so terrible.

I went to the gun range last week and was delighted at the standard targets they were selling: Zombies!

Two kinds -- plain zombies and zombies who had blood dripping from their chins from munching victims. Good idea, non-toxic targets. I like the whole idea of using zombies as a stand-in for Enemy-of-the-Day, in movies or novels or targets.

I saw this topic on another forum, and this was posted:

A company which received $2 million dollars from the DHS has apologized and taken offline “no more hesitation” shooting targets which depicted pregnant women, children, and elderly gun owners in residential settings as “non-traditional threats,” following an online uproar.

220213target.jpg

They aren't shooting the PEOPLE depicted: these are only paper targets. I can see the point for training. I don't think this is so terrible.

I went to the gun range last week and was delighted at the standard targets they were selling: Zombies!

Two kinds -- plain zombies and zombies who had blood dripping from their chins from munching victims. Good idea, non-toxic targets. I like the whole idea of using zombies as a stand-in for Enemy-of-the-Day, in movies or novels or targets.

I find it very disturbing. I suppose it is something the DHS has to consider, but it is very disturbing. What has the world come to?

Forum List

Back