CDZ Can someone please describe White Privilege in specific terms?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by jwoodie, May 6, 2017.

1. Mac1958

Mac1958 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,932
    The term "White Privilege™" is one of many terms that is meant to be used specifically as a cultural weapon, and is a wholly-owned product of the PC/SJW movement.

It is that group that has the sovereign cultural authority to decide what it is, when it has been committed, who has committed it, and what any and all punishments should be. Further, the group is under no obligation to apply rules consistently; rather, it can pick and choose perpetrators based on its interpretation of the most effective cultural/political advantage for that specific application.

Other similar terms include "racist" (of course), "misogynist", "homophobe", "Nazi", and any others they feel are to their advantage at any given moment.

Please consult your nearby PC/SJW representative for a case-by-case determination. And as always, take great care in what you say around them.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
  2. iceberg

iceberg Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,753
    it's whatever the person using it needs it to be to satisfy their own shortcomings at the time.

ie - crutch, excuse...

3. Dogmaphobe

Dogmaphobe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,813

I find it especially ironic how the SJW's in the middle east and Israel forums use the term "Nazi" to describe those who DON'T share their vitriolic hatred of Jews.

......and, of course, I would be remiss were I to fail to point out that the rulebook requires the term "misogynist" to be used only in cases of white misogyny. Blacks and Islamists are strictly off limits.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. mamooth

mamooth Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,647
    What recently happened to me in Walmart.

I (a white guy) go to the express lane in Walmart. An old white woman is the cashier. Another old white woman is checking out. Two black women are behind her. I'm behind them, out of sight.

The old white woman finishes up. The cashier proceeds to start gossiping with the old white woman customer about family. I time it. They go on for over 3 minutes, which is forever in a checkout line.

One of the black women finally says "Excuse me, can we be helped?".

The old white woman huffily lies to their faces and says "Can't you see I'm helping another customer!". No, she wasn't. She was gossiping.

I move so I'm in view. The cashier's attitude changes, and she grudgingly checks the black women out.

When I get to the cashier, she says "I'm sorry, sir. I didn't see _you_ standing there."

That would be some white privilege.

(I just left, at the time. After thinking about it, I came back to fill out a feedback form about my Walmart shopping experience. I hope she was fired.)

5. Divine.Wind

Divine.Wind Platinum Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,564
    Disagreed. That's not white privilege anymore than if the races had been reversed. That's just assholes in action.

6. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +557
    At work in America where companies with racist hiring practices just HAD to hire a minority person and preferably a woman to make an office not look like a WASP convention.

Then working in white flightville where an applicant named Johnson or Smith from and undesireable zip code just wasn't gonna be taken seriously.

Not to mention ppl in white guy bars talk to me and expect me not to tell "The Canadians" what they said. Canadians is a dumb "secret" code word for blacks around here.

7. Divine.Wind

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,564
    Do Canadians have "white privilege"? If not, why not?

Do Mexicans have "brown privilege"? If not, why not?

8. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +557
    Most Canada Canadians in America probably do enjoy white privilege. Besides on here I do not hear many people bashing ppl from Canada.

Mexicans and brown privilege...I have never been to Mexico. There may be a little resentment to their neighbors from the North who forcibly took Texas and large parts of the Southwest from them in the 19th Century. Not sure if there are really enough white Americans applying for jobs at Fiat plants on Mexico to study this though. My guess is the first few slip by as novelties, then there is some pushback.

9. Divine.Wind

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,564
    Thanks for the entertainment of you dodging and weaving.

Only Canadians in America enjoy white privilege? WTF?

I especially liked how you tried to spin it all back on those nasty Americans. So, no "brown privilege" in Mexico except for those nasty gringos who stole their land? LOL

10. Dogmaphobe

Dogmaphobe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,813
    I'm sure you would have the same sort of difficulties if you tried explaining that the world is more than 6000 years old to those who claim that Satan put dinosaur bones on earth to deceive us.

As far as privilege is concerned, however, I do find it necessary to remind you of my pink privilege. Thanks to all the myriad benefits of so much Irish and Scottish d.n.a., my skin achieves the most perfect state of shrimp pink when exposed to sunlight. It has been my distinct privilege to enjoy many visits to the dermatologist having bits of me cut off, frozen off and otherwise excised from my skin.

Thank you skin!!

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1