Can Someone Definitively Say what Trump Stands For?

Even his advisors and spokespeople can't say what he's for. So if anyone tell you, they are making it up and don't know for sure.
Trump is for Trump, he has nothing else, and never will.
And your tarot cards told you that this morning?

roflmao
His three wives and multiple affairs told me that.

He's an egotistical lying prick, in a hat.

So now what he does in the bedroom matters to a liberal?

Why how unhypocrytical of you.

Bill Clinton's sex life = big deal.
Donald Trump's = no big deal.

You morons made the rules, now they have come back to haunt you.

Lmao....

That didn't come back to haunt us, you degenerates watered it down so much the media don't give a fuck...

Nor does anyone else.....

Again pay back is a bitch.

So no trump supporter can tell us what he stands for?

It seems that a large part of the voting public support a candidate whom they know nothing about. Why the hell is that?

Is this the end result of the dumbing down of America thanks to the low information corporate press.?
Sure people could walk you through it but that means you were disengaged for the past year and expect someone to spoon feed you. Why would they?

Very stupid people annoy me therefore, you win.

A snake by any other name is still a slithering reptile. Slither away traitor before a politicians chokes on you.

Trump is for Trump, he has nothing else, and never will.
And your tarot cards told you that this morning?

roflmao
His three wives and multiple affairs told me that.

He's an egotistical lying prick, in a hat.

So now what he does in the bedroom matters to a liberal?

Why how unhypocrytical of you.

Bill Clinton's sex life = big deal.
Donald Trump's = no big deal.

You morons made the rules, now they have come back to haunt you.

Lmao....

That didn't come back to haunt us, you degenerates watered it down so much the media don't give a fuck...

Nor does anyone else.....

Again pay back is a bitch.
Who Is the Enabler of Donald Trump's Affairs?

We have one of the most successful businessmen in the nation running against a political hack who is under indictment and who promises to be a clone of an utterly failed moron of a President and libtards dont understand why the vast majority of us feel like we have won this thing already or why our candidate is winning, lol.

And I pray that none of that ever changes.

Trump is far less annoying than the little morons wanting to elect him.
Wow, I annoy libtards more than Trump does?

Weeeeheeeee!

You just made my weekend!

Thank you, idiot.
Very stupid people annoy me therefore, you win.

Very stupid people annoy me.

You must hate living with yourself
Never misquote me.

You said very stupid people annoy you.

I consider you VERY stupid

Seriously…
Dum dum liberals actually believe the spinfeathers they are fed by their liberal media dogs. Never mind that the Trump policies have already been out for months in both the Trump website and the book Crippled America. Doesn't matter. Pitiful, hypnotized liberals still plod merrily along with the talking lines their masters laid out for them months before the website and book came out.

You almost feel compelled to feel sorry for the poor souls. Just for the record, I counted 27 policies stated in the book and website, and there have been more announced since these were written. Total probably is somewhere around 40. Liberals won't admit it though. They've gotten used to their no policy line, and they're in love with it.

Is there a doctor in the house ?
geez.gif

We have one of the most successful businessmen in the nation running against a political hack who is under indictment and who promises to be a clone of an utterly failed moron of a President and libtards dont understand why the vast majority of us feel like we have won this thing already or why our candidate is winning, lol.

And I pray that none of that ever changes.

Successful businessman? Bankrupt four times and how many failed businesses? A man who professes to be a billionaire who has to scam people out of money from a phony university?

Forum List

Back