How Trump treats his ex-wives.

R

rdean

Donald Trump paid ex-wife in dresses - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN)When Donald Trump's first wife, Ivana, worked for the Trump empire years ago, she received an unusual form of compensation: "One dollar and all the dresses I can buy."

More than two decades after the couple's divorce, Trump is the Republican Party's top presidential candidate and likes to boast that female executives at his company are paid handsomely.

The couple's marriage deteriorated as rumors began to swirl about Trump's extra-marital affair with Marla Maples -- a woman Trump married in 1993.

---------------------------------------
So how did he treat Marla?
----------------------------------------------------

Trump Threatened to Cut Off Alimony to Marla Maples if She Spoke Negatively About Him

“If he is really serious about being President and runs in the general election next year, I will not be silent,” Maples said. “I will feel it is my duty as an American citizen to tell the people what he is really like.”

“But I can’t imagine that they would really elect him, would they?” she added. “His drug is attention. He’s so ego-driven.”

Trump and his attorneys then threatened to pocket the remaining money she was owed. Trump’s lawyer, Jay Goldberg, told the Daily News that Maples might have been “liable for sanctions” if she’d spoken out about their marriage.

A Manhattan judge finally ordered that the billionaire pay Maples what she was owed.

What happens when he gets tired of the current one?

(CNN)When Donald Trump's first wife, Ivana, worked for the Trump empire years ago, she received an unusual form of compensation: "One dollar and all the dresses I can buy."

More than two decades after the couple's divorce, Trump is the Republican Party's top presidential candidate and likes to boast that female executives at his company are paid handsomely.

The couple's marriage deteriorated as rumors began to swirl about Trump's extra-marital affair with Marla Maples -- a woman Trump married in 1993.

Trump Threatened to Cut Off Alimony to Marla Maples if She Spoke Negatively About Him

“If he is really serious about being President and runs in the general election next year, I will not be silent,” Maples said. “I will feel it is my duty as an American citizen to tell the people what he is really like.”

“But I can’t imagine that they would really elect him, would they?” she added. “His drug is attention. He’s so ego-driven.”

Trump and his attorneys then threatened to pocket the remaining money she was owed. Trump’s lawyer, Jay Goldberg, told the Daily News that Maples might have been “liable for sanctions” if she’d spoken out about their marriage.

A Manhattan judge finally ordered that the billionaire pay Maples what she was owed.

how does his relation ship with his wives affect anyone who does not know the guy?....

Ivana is an executive with the Trump organization. Marla Maples has chosen to live in Calabasas. Her daughter, Tiffany, is now working on the presidential campaign.

Democrats should be very careful in bringing up exwives. It opens the door for the exwives to come out trashing democrats. You would think they learned their lesson with girlfriends.

I keep laughing at this silly Dems what they are endorsing Hillary. She came after all the women that Bill abused with a vengeance.

The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel you. We need someone to be President who has a normal relationship with their spouse, like Hillary ...

One of the reasons Trump's marriage to Ivana fell apart is quite simply she became a true business partner and not a marriage partner. It's a huge pitfall in many relationships when it morphs into business.

Trump's marriage was in the toilet already sadly when he started up with Marla. Should he have gotten a divorce first? Certainly. But come on lets be real. Ivana and Trump were already separated. It happens that people move on before the legalities are over.

Forum List

Back