Can Someone Definitively Say what Trump Stands For?

How could they when Trump himself is clueless, just like his supporters.

Seriously…
You’re not going to get a serious response from any Trump supporter, or most republicans, for that matter, as they blindly fall in line behind Trump – although a few months ago they were denouncing him and refusing to vote for him.

But you knew that already.

Yeah like this is about the 1.034th Trump thread and it's not like it's a new question or anything....in other words ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Did anybody ever ask that question when Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama was running? I mean seriously his biography, allegedly written by friend ,political confidant and (former) terrorist Bill Ayers was titled "dreams of my father" but Barry's father was an African Nationalist radical who hated America.

How could they when Trump himself is clueless, just like his supporters.

Yeah, because we all know that self made billionaires who won a major party nomination for President in their first election of their lives, top selling author and TV Star are all a bunch of morons if they dont agree with everything you and your fellow Marxists believe in.

Lol, you ideologues are such blithering idiots.

Trump and Hillary have the same 2 objectives in this campaign

Power

and

enriching themselves

Neither gives a damn about the country

Seriously…

Even his advisors and spokespeople can't say what he's for. So if anyone tell you, they are making it up and don't know for sure.
Trump is for Trump, he has nothing else, and never will.
And your tarot cards told you that this morning?

roflmao
His three wives and multiple affairs told me that.

He's an egotistical lying prick, in a hat.

Forum List

Back