Can someone decipher this gem from Kamalla Harris?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Yikes, this sounds like it's coming straight from the lips of Joe Biden1

"It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down."

Watch This Hysterically Bad Ramble From Kamala Harris When Confronted on Whether the White House’s Covid Strategy Isn’t Working​

Vice President Kamala Harris offered a…roundabout word salad of a response when questioned on whether the Biden administration needs to change strategies with regard to Covid.

NBC’s Craig Melvin held a wide-ranging interview with Harris where he asked her at what point does the White House admit that their current approach to Covid is ineffectual. He made this point by referring to the six former Biden advisers who’ve written that the president needs to reorient his strategy and focus on helping America learn to how live with the coronavirus forever.

“Is it time [for a shift in strategy]?” Melvin asked Harris. The vice president responded thusly:

"It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down."

Watch This Hysterically Bad Ramble From Kamala Harris When Confronted on Whether the White House’s Covid Strategy Isn’t Working​

I believe you, like Piglosi, I can't stand to look at or listen to this moronic piece of skin around a pussy.

Goddamnit that woman despises accountability. It’s written all over her face. “Let me be clear”…. She feels entitled to get a pass and use her gender, ethnicity, and race as justification.

Get someone in there that is tough and resilient.

"If Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it.”
-KAMALA HARRIS

"The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don't do the vaccine, but it's still their choice," he said. "And if you take the vaccine you're protected, the results of the vaccine are good."
-Donald Trump

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kamala was LYING?

That sort of mental disorder, I understand, is one of the symptoms of late-stage syphilis.

Thank you. I ought to kiss your feet. I haven't laughed that hard in years!

Really, folks, how can Americans be so stupid and still breathing?
Let me kiss yours and we will call it even. ;)😘

But seriously....it is simply astonishing how intellectually dishonest the left are.

They wanted to 25th Trump, but refuse to admit Biden is mentally compromised.

DUDE HAD THE TOP OF HIS HEAD SAWED OFF AND HIS BRAINS SCRAMBLED......TWICE!!!

Even Brandon would not get that.

Let me kiss yours and we will call it even. ;)😘

But seriously....it is simply astonishing how intellectually dishonest the left are.

They wanted to 25th Trump, but refuse to admit Biden is mentally compromised.

DUDE HAD THE TOP OF HIS HEAD SAWED OFF AND HIS BRAINS SCRAMBLED......TWICE!!!
Yep. I'm sure they didn't pop his cranium open just to take a little look.

She's not only female!
She's black!
SO are Condoleeza Rice, Winsome Sears, Candace Owens, Erika Harold....

A huge difference between them and The Whore is that they really are Black, and not just “identifying as” Black for political gain.

Well, Mss. Rice, Sears, and Owens, anyway. Based on appearance, Ms. Harold doesn't look much more “Black” than The Whore does.

Forum List

Back