Can someone decipher this gem from Kamalla Harris?

Half black, and from the looks half female.

Quarter-Black at most.

Based on pictures I've seen of The Whore's father, he may or may not be a mulatto (half Black, half White), but he's certainly not more than half-Black.

And The Whore's mother was from India.

The Whore is at least twice as much White as Black, and half-Indian.

Asked if it’s time to change admin’s strategy on Covid, Harris says:

“It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down”
B6BBCC0B-A23C-4CE1-898C-F45B75C9DF79.gif

She also claimed that anyone who doesn't support ending the filibuster to permit a federal takeover of voting laws --and an end to all voting integrity rules -- is violating their oath to "uphold and defend the Constitution."
EE4ED0E8-7D20-4483-9BD8-C49BD8D27A39.gif

Quarter-Black at most.

Based on pictures I've seen of The Whore's father, he may or may not be a mulatto (half Black, half White), but he's certainly not more than half-Black.

And The Whore's mother was from India.

The Whore is at least twice as much White as Black, and half-Indian.
Well at least she saves on hair straightener. ;)

Yikes, this sounds like it's coming straight from the lips of Joe Biden1

"It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down."

Watch This Hysterically Bad Ramble From Kamala Harris When Confronted on Whether the White House’s Covid Strategy Isn’t Working​

incoherency is her thing.

Harris is exactly like Biden in that what comes from their mouths are pitches and meaningless crap.

Yet we're supposed to believe Trump is the liar.

Every time & all the time Kamala speaks it's subjective parroting and doesn't address dick. Only near exception is when she's on one, then she howls like a witch, but even then it's fake.

Asked if it’s time to change admin’s strategy on Covid, Harris says:

“It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down”
View attachment 587584
She also claimed that anyone who doesn't support ending the filibuster to permit a federal takeover of voting laws --and an end to all voting integrity rules -- is violating their oath to "uphold and defend the Constitution."
View attachment 587583

Goddamnit that woman despises accountability. It’s written all over her face. “Let me be clear”…. She feels entitled to get a pass and use her gender, ethnicity, and race as justification.

Get someone in there that is tough and resilient.
She learned that from obie. He did the same thing. They never fail because they suck, they only fail because you’re racist.

She learned that from obie. He did the same thing. They never fail because they suck, they only fail because you’re racist.

From a progress perspective, I’m happy US have elected a man of color as President and a woman of color as Vice President. Seemingly, these milestone events would or should move US part identity politics.

But, these elections do not give them a pass on accountability or criticism or make one a “racist” for not agreeing with them or their policies.

"It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down."

Watch This Hysterically Bad Ramble From Kamala Harris When Confronted on Whether the White House’s Covid Strategy Isn’t Working​

Come on! It is obvious! ------------------> "I am Cameltoe, and if I can't dazzle you with brilliance, I like Ho-Ho, will baffle you with BULLSH**!"

From a progress perspective, I’m happy US have elected a man of color as President and a woman of color as Vice President. Seemingly, these milestone events would or should move US part identity politics.

But, these elections do not give them a pass on accountability or criticism or make one a “racist” for not agreeing with them or their policies.
Really? Was it beneficial to have someone in the office purely based on race? WTF did that gain us as a nation? As soon as they got in office the first thing they did was ramp up the racism. And that’s all they did. Nothing useful for US citizens came from them.

Really? Was it beneficial to have someone in the office purely based on race? WTF did that gain us as a nation? As soon as they got in office the first thing they did was ramp up the racism. And that’s all they did. Nothing useful for US citizens came from them.
I think you and I are saying similar things in that when a gender race or creed gets into office here in the US, we celebrate it as a milestone abs seemingly, one would think it is moving us past identity politics and that people would move more towards King’s vision of character over skin. But, we actually see the opposite ….. Democrats use the affirmative action status of the politician to further divide us. VP Harris is already out their bitching and whining like an entitled one saying that she would be treated better by the Press if she were White and Male. That is pathetic. Contrast that with Condoleeza Rice who relied on her resilience and confidence and never her gender and racial status when she was subject to critique and accountability.

She must be talking about the Trump vaccine. You know, the one she told Americans not to get if Trump told them to.

I get the point of it, but it isn't any less just a word salad.

Sounds like she is just saying "get the vaccine were telling you to because we have it".

Forum List

Back