Can Scott Brown Win in Massachusetts?

Ok, maybe I shouldn't make too many assupmtions, then, since I don't like people doing it about my state, either.

I stand by what I said in response to Maple's comment, though. Doesn't seem to me that what Clinton reportedly said about Obama would be enough to make a current Obama supporter decide to vote for a guy from the party that's been relentlessly obstructing him in Congress.

True... but it does make it possible for someone who would have voted dem, but who is on the fence to stay home...

Ok, maybe I shouldn't make too many assupmtions, then, since I don't like people doing it about my state, either.

I stand by what I said in response to Maple's comment, though. Doesn't seem to me that what Clinton reportedly said about Obama would be enough to make a current Obama supporter decide to vote for a guy from the party that's been relentlessly obstructing him in Congress.

True... but it does make it possible for someone who would have voted dem, but who is on the fence to stay home...

eh...

Yeah, that might be possible. Will it make that much difference, though? I think many more voters who support the current legislation being debated in Congress aren't going to let this stop them from voting in a Dem to replace another Dem.

He is starting to spout right wing rhetoric that won't fly in Massachusetts. Coakley is starting to bait him

Check these links out within this link Jillian. Scott Brown « The Washington Independent

and these are more stretching but still here they are

Pols & politics: Sen. Scott Brown leads cyber-Senate race - BostonHerald.com
Newsmax - Poll Shows Republican Can Win Mass. Senate Seat

Don't get me wrong I know the probability is a Coakley win, i've lived here long enough to know how my electorate is (hell we had a chance to eliminate our state income tax and we voted to keep it). Still there is a chance and every day it seems the chance is getting better.

PPP, that has Brown up, is the same outfit that had Doug Hoffman winning by 17 points.

Scott Brown did well.

Coakley held her own.

Slight advantage to Brown, and now the final push to election day.

Watch for the newspapers to fact-check Brown hard - Democrat party money is pouring in to stomp him into oblivion. Hope he can hold up under the coming onslaught...

If you're a registered voter in Massachusetts, your friendly Democratic Senate candidate, Martha Coakley, is sticking her thumb in your eye.

Coakley, in exquisitely diva-like form, is refusing all invitations to debate her Republican opponent in the race, Scott Brown, unless a third-party candidate with no apparent credentials is included on the stage. She may also require a crystal bowl of orange-only M&Ms in her dressing room, but we haven't gotten that far yet. Her demands have led to an astonishing result: there will be just one -- that's one -- live televised debate in the Boston media market this general election season.

McGrory: Where's Martha Coakley? - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

If you're a registered voter in Massachusetts, your friendly Democratic Senate candidate, Martha Coakley, is sticking her thumb in your eye.

Coakley, in exquisitely diva-like form, is refusing all invitations to debate her Republican opponent in the race, Scott Brown, unless a third-party candidate with no apparent credentials is included on the stage. She may also require a crystal bowl of orange-only M&Ms in her dressing room, but we haven't gotten that far yet. Her demands have led to an astonishing result: there will be just one -- that's one -- live televised debate in the Boston media market this general election season.

McGrory: Where's Martha Coakley? - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

Could it be that there are actually conservatives living in Mass? Could it be that they will actually elect someone to the senate whose last name doesn't begin with a K?

I heard?? that Scott Brown is up by 1--but we're talking about a state that when they elect a senator--(democrat) they cement them in their senate seats for "life."-:lol::lol:

So I'll believe it when I see it---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Brown held his own. He seems like he could have a future even if he loses

The interest in Brown is national.

If he manages to get elected this month, he has a very bright future.

Dayum...

This was supposed to be a slam dunk for this seat....

I still don't think that he'll win, but I'm going to be laughing a lot if he does....:lol:

Forum List

Back