Can Republicans win on "Cut Taxes for the rich and Subsidize corporations"?

R

rdean

What else do they have?

They are cutting education in state after state. They helped move jobs to China.

Romney pays 13.9% on over $20,000,000.00 in income and wants to cut that rate in half. Newt wants to cut it to zero.

They don't want to invest in infrastructure or rebuilding the US.

They want us to stay in Afghanistan.

They want to end the EPA.

I've heard some say that health care threatens their liberty. The number one cause of bankruptcy is Medical Bills. How can Republicans support that?

Let people lose their homes and banks can rent them out.

They want more deregulation for Wall Street.

These things have proven disaster for the economy. So Republicans will run on "what"? What's left?

What else do they have?

They are cutting education in state after state. They helped move jobs to China.

Romney pays 13.9% on over $20,000,000.00 in income and wants to cut that rate in half. Newt wants to cut it to zero.

I've heard some say that health care threatens their liberty. The number one cause of bankruptcy is Medical Bills. How can Republicans support that?

These things have proven disaster for the economy. So Republicans will run on "what"? What's left?
No, but they keep trying.

Just watched Mitt Romney's speech after Nevada.

He pretty much outlined what I did but with a lot of "flowers" and "candies". But still the same shit.

It is amazing, but you have to remember that the people who vote for them are the same ones watching FOX news 24/7. Obviously, you can sell them anything.

Every once in awhile, it's fun to just sit back and watch these "leftist gang-bangs".

Congratulations to all of the leftists who have posted on this topic..............you've earned your "Master Baiter" badge!

Carry on. :clap2:

I'm curious. If this isn't what Republicans are running on, then what?

What else do they have?

Pretty much everything you said is naught but a false characterization of how ignorant liberals claim conservatives act and believe, not how conservtives actually do act and believe.
Congratulations on yet another flame baiting thread based upon mischaracterization.

Every once in awhile, it's fun to just sit back and watch these "leftist gang-bangs".

Congratulations to all of the leftists who have posted on this topic..............you've earned your "Master Baiter" badge!

This election year it's going to be a controlled blow your load moment.

I can't wait.:lol:

Leftist Daisey Chain is more like it.

I'm curious. If this isn't what Republicans are running on, then what?

What does it matter. You started this thread.

We kicked you ass in 2010. Get ready for a repeat.

What else do they have?

Pretty much everything you said is naught but a false characterization of how ignorant liberals claim conservatives act and believe, not how conservtives actually do act and believe.
Congratulations on yet another flame baiting thread based upon mischaracterization.

Mischaracterization? Where? Be specific.

Republicans say this stuff, then when Democrats repeat it, Republicans say, "That's not what we said". Then Democrats ask, "OK, what was it you said?" Then Republicans call names.

We've been down this road before. Infrastructure, Afghanistan, taxes, EPA. It's all there. What is it they didn't say? Do you want links? Again?

I haven't a clue to how the election will turn out.

I do have a clue to what most Americans want:

Predictability on taxes and income.
Lower taxes OR paying down of debt.
No new spending.
Homeland security in more than a cabinet position.
Cut waste in government, people have already done at home.

The Republicans just took over the Virginia Senate.

In no time they introduced anti abortion bills and bills to suppress the black vote.

It's what they do.

What else do they have?

Then please feel free to point out, with links, what he posted was wrong?

Doesn't the GOP want us to stay in Afghanistan, end the EPA, cut education, further deregulate Wall Street and restore the staus quo on Health Care?

I'm pretty sure I watched the same GOP debates that you did and I heard all of those things.

Well, the first Congressional election of 2012 turned out to be a strong defeat for the GOP. And Walker now faces a recall election in Wisconsin, Daniels has some major problems with guy on the elections board committing voter fraud, and the OWS people have put the income disparity of the last thirty years on the front burner. Seems the tide may be running against the GOP numbnuts running the standard tax breaks for the rich campaign.

It's almost as if they know they should be embarrassed by the positions that they stand for.

Conservatives are going to run on fiscal responsibility...ie getting our financial house in order. Cutting government waste. Making sure our entitlement programs don't bankrupt the country. Getting rid of government regulations that are just plain stupid and do nothing but make our businesses uncompetitive.

Liberals like yourselves will try to paint that as "destroying" America. You'll do so because all of the above are such common sense principles that you don't have an argument against them unless you resort to demogogery. You'll play the race card. You'll play the class card. You'll accuse them of being religious nuts. But you know what? At the end of the day...the American people WANT common sense returned to govenment and they know they aren't going to get that as long as Barack, Harry and Nancy are running the show.

What else do they have?

Pretty much everything you said is naught but a false characterization of how ignorant liberals claim conservatives act and believe, not how conservatives actually do act and believe.

Then please feel free to point out, with links, what he posted was wrong?

Doesn't the GOP want us to stay in Afghanistan, end the EPA, cut education, further deregulate Wall Street and restore the status quo on Health Care?

I'm pretty sure I watched the same GOP debates that you did and I heard all of those things.

Why should we, he didn't post links to back his fantasy claims.

I haven't a clue to how the election will turn out.

I do have a clue to what most Americans want:

Predictability on taxes and income.
Lower taxes OR paying down of debt.
No new spending.
Homeland security in more than a cabinet position.
Cut waste in government, people have already done at home.

Americans want increased taxes on the rich...and I can provide polls to support my statement.

Forum List

Back