Can Republicans blow the candles on a birthday cake and wish Trump away?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
No, apparently not. And as long as Trump is hogging central stage, legitimate candidates are losing ground.

Let's hope the polls are wrong.

No, apparently not. And as long as Trump is hogging central stage, legitimate candidates are losing ground.

Another liberal with the hubris to think they know exactly what is good for Republicans. What a crock of pure cow dung. Trump is leading with Republican why in the hell would they want to get rid of him? Because YOU don't like him? Hell to me that is more reason then is needed to vote FOR him. If liberals hate him that is more reason to love him.

I'm old enough to remember how Ross Perot, billionaire idiot, took a wrecking ball to the 1992 election, causing Clinton to win the election even though he did not get a majority.

Another liberal with the hubris to think they know exactly what is good for Republicans. What a crock of pure cow dung. Trump is leading with Republican why in the hell would they want to get rid of him? Because YOU don't like him? Hell to me that is more reason then is needed to vote FOR him. If liberals hate him that is more reason to love him.
Number one in the polls and they are complaining about him being center stage? When you are number one in the polls that IS your place.

Hillary is number one in almost all of her polls and we read about HER daily. In the criminal section but she's still there.

He's upending the natural order of things.
He even has the potential to hurt Fox.

He's making Republican voters think a bit..."maybe the lies that we're fed aren't true."
The GOP and Fox must remove him for that very reason.

I'm old enough to remember how Ross Perot, billionaire idiot, took a wrecking ball to the 1992 election, causing Clinton to win the election even though he did not get a majority.

Perot was twice the man that Clinton could ever wish to be.

Clinton never got the majority of the popular vote.

Perot was exactly right on the damage that Cliton's free trade agreements would do.

Perot got his men freed from Iran captivity some thing Carter couldn't do.

That is the main reason I am sure Trump is a clinton stooge. Well, that and the reason he has contributed to their campaigns, is chums with them and has the opinions he does.

Perot didn't lose. He quit. If he hadn't quit, Clinton would never have been president. Trump is no Perot. If the public wasn't so fed up with democrats and the republicans who cave into them, there would be no Trump.

Forum List

Back