=Can Obama please give the GOP back their balls!!

He has no balls to give!
Willow you are now considered a stalker...you talk shit about me all the damn time, yet every single post I submit, your ass is there.....I now crown you the official stalker of this web site.....NOW OWN IT!!
If you don’t want responses don’t post. Or go to that invite only section, or put me on ignore! Buttercup!
Listen, you mindless mop, I'm not the one here whining about posters, unlike your tired white ass, its your complaining all the fuckin time...and the only reason I don't put your sorry ass on ignore is because for me, you tite white ass is nothing but sheer entertainment after working with you mf's all day.
Poor black ewe, I doubt you work you are here whining all day
Proof that I work, electricity is not free, a roof over my head cost money and the internet isn't free...but what is free, my ability to get you nuts to gather in complete awe of the Tiger!!

He has no balls to give!
Willow you are now considered a stalker...you talk shit about me all the damn time, yet every single post I submit, your ass is there.....I now crown you the official stalker of this web site.....NOW OWN IT!!
If you don’t want responses don’t post. Or go to that invite only section, or put me on ignore! Buttercup!
Listen, you mindless mop, I'm not the one here whining about posters, unlike your tired white ass, its your complaining all the fuckin time...and the only reason I don't put your sorry ass on ignore is because for me, you tite white ass is nothing but sheer entertainment after working with you mf's all day.
Proof that I work, electricity is not free, a roof over my head cost money and the internet isn't free...but what is free, my ability to get you nuts to gather in complete awe of the Tiger!!

:abgg2q.jpg:

He has no balls to give!
Ah... another sign of a shared sock acct. go figure.

Did anyone notice tiggerred called my white ass “title”? Is a tite white ass a good thang?

He has no balls to give!
I think you are flirting wit me!

Forum List

Back