=Can Obama please give the GOP back their balls!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Its a damn shame, the only time the GOP congress has the balls to confront this treasonous president is when their either gravely ill or leaving the political spectrum, other than that the fear of Trump tweets paralyzes them all.

However, Mitch the coward and Ryan the coward had no problems with outrage over Obama......

Obama and the GOP’s Spending Cuts: Where’s the Outrage?
Republicans hammer legal case against Obama on immigration
Many conservatives enraged over Obama school speech
Republican leaders hope to contain outrage in the ranks over Obama immigration moves
Conservatives hated it when Obama said he’d meet with North Korea. Guess what they say now.
Americans outraged at President Obama's tan suit
Conservatives Outraged Over Obama Blaming Opposition on Racism
The GOP’s secret “n-word” politics: What their latest Obama outrage is really about
In the Age of Obama, conservatives continue their tradition of racial slurring — without actually saying the word
GOP candidate for Florida House wants Obama hanged… on MLK Day
REPUBLICANS CRITICIZE OBAMA FOR TALKING TO PUTIN
BY JACK MARTINEZ ON 9/28/15 AT 4:32 PM
....and on and on and on....NOW, ITS ALL GOOD BECAUSE A WHITE MAN IS DOING IT!!
0929vladandbarry.jpg

May be the OP should ask Michael... .... I mean Michelle. :SMILEW~130:

Hey, you are asking the wrong person tigerred59 :wink:

• Banned
He has no balls to give!
Willow you are now considered a stalker...you talk shit about me all the damn time, yet every single post I submit, your ass is there.....I now crown you the official stalker of this web site.....NOW OWN IT!!

• Banned

Trust me if Michelle was really a man, you white bitches would be all over ass...which proves, she's a she....cause everybody knows, white women can not resist dark meat......:1peleas:

He has no balls to give!
Willow you are now considered a stalker...you talk shit about me all the damn time, yet every single post I submit, your ass is there.....I now crown you the official stalker of this web site.....NOW OWN IT!!
Surely not as much a stalker as trump was with Princess Diane?

Trust me if Michelle was really a man, you white bitches would be all over ass...which proves, she's a she....cause everybody knows, white women can not resist dark meat......:1peleas:

yawn ....

please tigerred59.....is that all you got? LOL! :rolleyes:

Can't you think of something new to say? ;)

He has no balls to give!
If you don’t want responses don’t post. Or go to that invite only section, or put me on ignore! Buttercup!

yawn ....

Yes, I do have something new to say....do you swallow or spit it out?

yawn ....

Not of your business, dear. :funnyface:

He has no balls to give!
If you don’t want responses don’t post. Or go to that invite only section, or put me on ignore! Buttercup!
Listen, you mindless mop, I'm not the one here whining about posters, unlike your tired white ass, its your complaining all the fuckin time...and the only reason I don't put your sorry ass on ignore is because for me, you tite white ass is nothing but sheer entertainment after working with you mf's all day.

Its a damn shame, the only time the GOP congress has the balls to confront this treasonous president is when their either gravely ill or leaving the political spectrum, other than that the fear of Trump tweets paralyzes them all.

However, Mitch the coward and Ryan the coward had no problems with outrage over Obama......

Republican leaders hope to contain outrage in the ranks over Obama immigration moves
Conservatives hated it when Obama said he’d meet with North Korea. Guess what they say now.
The GOP’s secret “n-word” politics: What their latest Obama outrage is really about
In the Age of Obama, conservatives continue their tradition of racial slurring — without actually saying the word

0929vladandbarry.jpg

Please get help

0929vladandbarry.jpg

LO farking L. You used the words "Obama" and "balls" in the same sentence.

:laughing0301:

Obama-family-goes-on-bike-ride-on-Marthas-Vineyard-PHOTOS.jpg

484137.jpg

BarackGaydar.jpg

image5681226x.jpg

obama.jpg

baf1666dc681172e7e69a187b0ea2da2--hard-truth-silly-things.jpg

Meanwhile in Russia....

120224044042-vladimir-putin-gun-horizontal-gallery.jpg

0929vladandbarry.jpg

Ignorant, but we have come to expect that from you

He has no balls to give!
Listen, you mindless mop, I'm not the one here whining about posters, unlike your tired white ass, its your complaining all the fuckin time...and the only reason I don't put your sorry ass on ignore is because for me, you tite white ass is nothing but sheer entertainment after working with you mf's all day.
Poor black ewe, I doubt you work you are here whining all day

yawn ....

Not of your business, dear. :funnyface:
Clearly your a biter...congrats, No penis Popsicles for you, eh

Forum List

Back