Can It Ever Be TOO Wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... where you just can't feel anything?

It's menopause. :D

vaginal numbness | Herballove.com

I though you were supposed to dry up during menopause? Besides, this has always been a problem for me.
I soaked a bench kissing a guy when in was in my 30's

...Where you live at again? :dev2:

I don't believe I ever said.. ;)

Well, thats a problem that needs solved

you think you can keep me dry? Not sure that is a good thing... ?

I though you were supposed to dry up during menopause? Besides, this has always been a problem for me.
I soaked a bench kissing a guy when in was in my 30's

...Where you live at again? :dev2:

I don't believe I ever said.. ;)

Well, thats a problem that needs solved

you think you can keep me dry? Not sure that is a good thing... ?

He wants to lap that shit up! Come on, you knew this when you started the thread. :D Honesty, remember? Christianity, remember? Marriage, remember?

Good grief, some of you people have some serious problems. I'm just glad to be me. :)

Bonzi, girlfriend, there is a fine line between sexy and provocative and just plain . . . gross. :D You've crossed it, twice now.

you can leave anytime... ;)

Just trying to help you out here. :D

I'm good.. you?

The last time you said something gross, you said you regretted it and had been drinking?

no I'm not licking assholes today! I don't actually regret saying it... I just don't REMEBER saying it! LOL! ;)

Bonzi, girlfriend, there is a fine line between sexy and provocative and just plain . . . gross. :D You've crossed it, twice now.

I'm good.. you?

The last time you said something gross, you said you regretted it and had been drinking?

no I'm not licking assholes today! I don't actually regret saying it... I just don't REMEBER saying it! LOL! ;)

And are you going to remember starting this thread tomorrow? :)

This is just so odd. A person who claims to be a married Christian who gets drunk, goes online and starts threads about "her" wet vagina? Bizarre to say the least. :eusa_think: What is really going on here?

This is just so odd. A person who claims to be a married Christian who gets drunk, goes online and starts threads about "her" wet vagina? Bizarre to say the least. :eusa_think: What is really going on here?
Yet here you are once again reading her threads and commenting once again on how odd you find her postings,you have done this in several threads,kinda like odd in itself.

I'm good.. you?

Yet here you are once again reading her threads and commenting once again on how odd you find her postings,you have done this in several threads,kinda like odd in itself.

I usually enjoy her threads. I like her. I just think she has some serious issues, or is really confused or something. This is a poster who claims to have Christian values and to be a practicing Christian (not to mention, the M word). You don't think that's bizarre? Is this bizarro world or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back