Can It Ever Be TOO Wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait to read Delta's comments. I will, however, ingest nausea medication before doing so.

please do NOT summons him...

I am summoning him now.

6a00e551040fb788340120a6fb1e97970b-500wi.jpg

Please this thread has potential... :(

No... it doesn't.

It only does if people are willing to be truthful.... and you are just a 12 year old... so D4E may be after you...

I cannot wait to read Delta's comments. I will, however, ingest nausea medication before doing so.

I am summoning him now.

No... it doesn't.

It only does if people are willing to be truthful.... and you are just a 12 year old... so D4E may be after you...

He touched me in my naughty parts. :(

.... where you just can't feel anything?

It's menopause. :D

vaginal numbness | Herballove.com

I though you were supposed to dry up during menopause? Besides, this has always been a problem for me.
I soaked a bench kissing a guy when in was in my 30's

Did you always have numbness? I don't know what that could be from. :dunno: I know it's a sign of menopause. Or maybe you masturbate too much. :D Lol. Somebody needs to, ahem, step up and do his job, I think.

I am summoning him now.

No... it doesn't.

He touched me in my naughty parts. :(

did you like it? Please don't try to "out shock" me .. it can't be done...

I though you were supposed to dry up during menopause? Besides, this has always been a problem for me.

Did you always have numbness? I don't know what that could be from. :dunno: I know it's a sign of menopause. Or maybe you masturbate too much. :D Lol. Somebody needs to, ahem, step up and do his job, I think.

it's not numb, but when it's that wet it's like slip and slide!

it's not numb, but when it's that wet it's like slip and slide!

Okay, TMI. :lol: Maybe a towel would help.

...Where you live at again? :dev2:

I don't believe I ever said.. ;)

Well, thats a problem that needs solved

It's not really about ACTUAL experience as much as discussion. No one wants to feel "alone" - but also, people want to be "anonymous" yet still be dip-shitty about being totally honest...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back