Can I BE polite here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny.
4 posts in and you already formed an opinion that conservatives only reply in memes.
That's fine. The liberals here just copy/paste the thoughts that others form for them.

Even Steven.
i never understod why copying and pasting data or facts was a roblem or do conservatives just make stuff up here too?
Based on the bad grammar, I can see the copy/paste as your go to.
So? and by the way being a grammar nazi is so gay

Funny.
4 posts in and you already formed an opinion that conservatives only reply in memes.
That's fine. The liberals here just copy/paste the thoughts that others form for them.

Even Steven.
i never understod why copying and pasting data or facts was a roblem or do conservatives just make stuff up here too?
Based on the bad grammar, I can see the copy/paste as your go to.
So? and by the way being a grammar nazi is so gay
Typically said by idiots with poor language skills.

This is me being polite.

Anyone know who the new sock is? It appears to be a radical Progressive who might have been banned. One or two have shown up with the word banned under their Icon.

Welcome.
71SffH%2ByRoL.jpg

How civil or uncivil a place is this? because i get abuse and its almost always from "conservatives" thinking they are clever, insulting name calling lying isn't an argument posting a stupid meme isnt an argument.. are there any adults here.. or is this just another asylum run by the inmates?

Do what I do, discredit them and give it right back.

How civil or uncivil a place is this? because i get abuse and its almost always from "conservatives" thinking they are clever, insulting name calling lying isn't an argument posting a stupid meme isnt an argument.. are there any adults here.. or is this just another asylum run by the inmates?

Really.. :popcorn:

One can be as polite as desired here, but reciprocity cannot be guaranteed. There are primarily only 'left' and 'right' posters here.
Then, there are the rest of us.

------------------------------------------------- i pretty much agree but quit yer whining . The most annoying to me are the cartoonish Avatars and cartoons that are simply Stupid but most of those are put up by retarded lefty , dem kids i reckon . Still , its a good board so i just advise , quit yer whining Bill .

(title) .. Nope, it doesn't look like you can ..

Discredit?

From you?

Surely you jest?

One can be as polite as desired here, but reciprocity cannot be guaranteed. There are primarily only 'left' and 'right' posters here.
Then, there are the rest of us.

Which are......?

:desk:

I just got here a week ago and I agree with you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back