Can I BE polite here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't been memed, you haven't lived.

2hx7gx.jpg

How civil or uncivil a place is this? because i get abuse and its almost always from "conservatives" thinking they are clever, insulting name calling lying isn't an argument posting a stupid meme isnt an argument.. are there any adults here.. or is this just another asylum run by the inmates?

I just got here a week ago and I agree with you....

There are adults. Then there are lefties. :9:

How civil or uncivil a place is this? because i get abuse and its almost always from "conservatives" thinking they are clever, insulting name calling lying isn't an argument posting a stupid meme isnt an argument.. are there any adults here.. or is this just another asylum run by the inmates?
54852-Men-Are-Stupid.jpg

thank you for immediately chiming in and proving that conservatives are immature, rude and insulting.....

I believe YOU are incapable of civil debate.

54852-Men-Are-Stupid.jpg

You've only just figured that out?

in meme form..

mommy-when-i-grow-up-i-wanna-be-a-liberal.jpg

thank you for immediately chiming in and proving that conservatives are immature, rude and insulting.....

I believe YOU are incapable of civil debate.

A badge of honour. Finally. :113:

One can be as polite as desired here, but reciprocity cannot be guaranteed. There are primarily only 'left' and 'right' posters here.
Then, there are the rest of us.
If you're not far left or far right, you can get equally pissed on by BOTH sides.

'eh, don't worry about it- you'll find friendlies, pure combatants, extremists, & middle of the road posters from both sides. however, if you lean left you are outnumbered... BUT if you wear a hazmat suit when you come thru the door- you'll be fine.

Do what I do, discredit them and give it right back.

Discredit?

From you?

Surely you jest?

Yes pretty much everything they post can be discredited.

Sounds like someone isn't cut out for the Interwebs. You need a thicker skin or you need to learn to ignore people.

One more thing... Probably best not to whine with your introductory post...

'eh, don't worry about it- you'll find friendlies, pure combatants, extremists, & middle of the road posters from both sides. however, if you lean left you are outnumbered... BUT if you wear a hazmat suit when you come thru the door- you'll be fine.

It's the church ladies that get on my tits.

Moralising and preaching on the one hand, and hurling out expletives on the next.

Discredit?

From you?

Surely you jest?

Depends on who is doing the discrediting. :cool-45:

Welcome, does. The pre-election crowd is coming in thick and fast. I hope you enjoy it here, if you aren't a sock who is going to be found out any minute and gone.
Have a snack.
upload_2018-9-14_8-11-21.png

Discredit?

From you?

Surely you jest?

Several of us and its rather easy to do.

Moralising and preaching on the one hand, and hurling out expletives on the next.
Conservatives taught me every bad word I know.
:cul2:

Discredit?

From you?

Surely you jest?

Several of us and its rather easy to do.

Of course. Such a select group of ambassadors.

:bow2:

yep... another site i go to has a poster like that & has wished that 'liberal' posters she disagrees with 'should have been aborted'.

how she can reconcile that in her own nutty brain, just stuns me... but she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back