Can Even Fucking Idiot Tea Baggers Connect These Dots???...

Is is just me, or is this xenophobia?

Definitely isolationist, but haven't they been for a long time now? Seems the one thing they have in common with self-described libertarians via R. Paul.
America can't be the world's policeman, but we're supposed to be the world's supermarket, the world's welfare office, the world's employment office, the world's piggybank, and the world's doormat.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5WWC9eq1U0[/ame]

There is an obvious pattern here...Foreign companies are donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce supports massive tax cuts for corporations and the rich and the sending of millions of U.S. jobs overseas. And the U.S. Chamber of Commerce donates millions of dollars to Repug/Tea Party candidates.

Yes, that is correct, you tea bagger fuckholes -- you are pathetic corporate tools voting against your best economic interest like the peasant trailer trash fucking idiots that you are. You stupid fucks support economic policies that send U.S. jobs overseas and make the rich in this country even richer. You know that the rich in this country are your moral and intellectual superiors and you have no choice but to protect their wealth. It is your peasant tea bagger duty, after all.

Not only that, this is EXACTLY how foreign countries getting these jobs want you "patriotic" tea bagger dumb fucks to vote.

Grow up kid. This is not a who can call the most childish names contest.

As the GAO study showed even foreign companies doing business in the US paid no taxes, so taxing them will not cost a single AMERICAN job! And American companies paying no taxes are moving jobs overseas anyway so cutting taxes that aren't being paid won't save a single job there, so why not tax these leeches?
I can tell you don't own a business.

Just for laughs, let's pretend you do. Your business has been paying no taxes; you pay taxes on the profits as your personal income. Suddenly, anti-business liberals pass a law forcing your company to pay taxes.

Your costs have immediately gone up. You can pass those costs on to your customers (bearing in mind that any overseas competitors you have will not have that increase in cost), you can lower overhead (by laying off employees), or you can decrease your profit.

What will you do?

Definitely isolationist, but haven't they been for a long time now? Seems the one thing they have in common with self-described libertarians via R. Paul.
America can't be the world's policeman, but we're supposed to be the world's supermarket, the world's welfare office, the world's employment office, the world's piggybank, and the world's doormat.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5WWC9eq1U0[/ame]

"This video contains content from MMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

Typical leftist. Thinks he's entitled to what someone else owns. :lol:

As the GAO study showed even foreign companies doing business in the US paid no taxes, so taxing them will not cost a single AMERICAN job! And American companies paying no taxes are moving jobs overseas anyway so cutting taxes that aren't being paid won't save a single job there, so why not tax these leeches?

Just for laughs, let's pretend you do. Your business has been paying no taxes; you pay taxes on the profits as your personal income. Suddenly, anti-business liberals pass a law forcing your company to pay taxes.

Your costs have immediately gone up. You can pass those costs on to your customers (bearing in mind that any overseas competitors you have will not have that increase in cost), you can lower overhead (by laying off employees), or you can decrease your profit.

What will you do?
Only anti-American CON$ervoFascists would rase taxes on American Businesses and not on foreign competitors doing business in America.

I would get rid of the America hating CON$.

What will you do?

how with gas chambers?

What will you do?

how with gas chambers?
Typical CON$ervoFascist projection.

There is an obvious pattern here...Foreign companies are donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Mr K.W.O., is that all you've got?

6a00d83451b26169e200e55256aa9a8834-800wi.jpg

What will you do?
Only anti-American CON$ervoFascists would rase taxes on American Businesses and not on foreign competitors doing business in America.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why liberals can't be trusted with anything more complicated than a Little League bake sale...and you better count the cookies and the cash box when it's over.

Like he's going to pop up into a gas chamber? That is disrespectful to the original victims when you compare the libs dislike of the cons in America. That is as stupid as the Palin comments about death panels.

You know better.

Like he's going to pop up into a gas chamber? That is disrespectful to the original victims when you compare the libs dislike of the cons in America. That is as stupid as the Palin comments about death panels.

You know better.

Maybe so, and if I offended anyone I am sorry.

But I still want to know what he meant when he said

"I would get rid of all the America Hating Con$"

Don't you?

Also, why do you call me childish and ignore the childish Nature of his rants on every post he has made on this thread? Do you just like me? :)

You know better.

Don't you?

Also, why do you call me childish and ignore the childish Nature of his rants on every post he has made on this thread? Do you just like me? :)
Don't lie! You know exactly what I meant or you wouldn't have edited out the part that indicated that I was discussing those who raised taxes only on American businesses. Obviously it's politicians who raise taxes and obviously I would get rid of them by voting them out of office.

The edited out part:

You know better.

Don't you?

Don't lie! You know exactly what I meant or you wouldn't have edited out the part that indicated that I was discussing those who raised taxes only on American businesses. Obviously it's politicians who raise taxes and obviously I would get rid of them by voting them out of office.

The edited out part:

No I admit I didn't even read that part. My bad. Thanks for the explanation.

Forum List

Back