Can Even Fucking Idiot Tea Baggers Connect These Dots???...

The reactionary wacks (don't call them conservatives, because they are not for conservatives are for all of the people) want to break the American working classes by moving jobs overseas. They are doing a good job of it with the help of both parties.

I'm sure it's just coincidence that liberals define other people's best interests as anything that keeps liberals in power.

Seriously, do you really think that allowing FOREIGN powers to insinuate themselves into our elections is a good thing for this nation?

TRY to stop thinking like a partisan and TRY to start thinking like an American nationalist.
When you also condemn the left for accepting foreign money, then you can be outraged.

Thanks but I'm on record as condemning Clinton for doing exactly that, already.

But what you're telling me is that you care more about your party than you do about your nation.

So noted.

Seriously, do you really think that allowing FOREIGN powers to insinuate themselves into our elections is a good thing for this nation?

TRY to stop thinking like a partisan and TRY to start thinking like an American nationalist.
When you also condemn the left for accepting foreign money, then you can be outraged.

But what you're telling me is that you care more about your party than you do about your nation.

So noted.

This flap is not about anything beyond distraction. The amount of the income of the Chamber of Commerce that comes from non-United States sources is one tenth of one half of one percent according to Charles Krauthammer. This income is recieved as it is recieved from the other income sources which is membership dues.

If significant sums of money were given directly by a foreign country or by a foreign individual to the campaign of a candidate, which is what I think you may be referring to in the case of Clinton, there might be cause for concern.

Whatever might be the share of the total income of the Chamber that is spent on political advocacy, the foreign contribution to that amount is is about 5 one thousandths of each penny spent. This is not even substantial enough to be a rounding error.

Mr. Patel, owner of the local Budget Inn, must be savoring the control he will exert over the next President of the United States.

So noted.

This flap is not about anything beyond distraction. The amount of the income of the Chamber of Commerce that comes from non-United States sources is one tenth of one half of one percent according to Charles Krauthammer. This income is recieved as it is recieved from the other income sources which is membership dues.

If significant sums of money were given directly by a foreign country or by a foreign individual to the campaign of a candidate, which is what I think you may be referring to in the case of Clinton, there might be cause for concern.

Whatever might be the share of the total income of the Chamber that is spent on political advocacy, the foreign contribution to that amount is is about 5 one thousandths of each penny spent. This is not even substantial enough to be a rounding error.

Mr. Patel, owner of the local Budget Inn, must be savoring the control he will exert over the next President of the United States.

The Patel groupl owns all the local motels other than Holiday Express and a couple of other major chains, and he manages those, and he probably owns 80% of the motels in the communities of those who patronize this Board. Invidious, insidious foreign creeping motel owners are taking over the U.S. In all truthfulness, it's nice to see overseas foreign money invested here, and, yes, these types of companies should be paying full taxes.

So noted.

The Patel groupl owns all the local motels other than Holiday Express and a couple of other major chains, and he manages those, and he probably owns 80% of the motels in the communities of those who patronize this Board. Invidious, insidious foreign creeping motel owners are taking over the U.S. In all truthfulness, it's nice to see overseas foreign money invested here, and, yes, these types of companies should be paying full taxes.

What taxes don't they pay?

Is is just me, or is this xenophobia?

Definitely isolationist, but haven't they been for a long time now? Seems the one thing they have in common with self-described libertarians via R. Paul.

We have to accept foreigners' poor illiterates living here illegally, but if they are legitimate businessmen who buy property, then fuck 'em?

I think you and I may differ by degrees on support of unfettered regulation of businesses. In general I'm for 'hands off,' history though of capitalism says that's just a nice place to begin. I guess I'm of the mindset that unless they've done something, let them be. If they do something wrong, fine the hell out of them and regulate for X number of years. Then start again.

As for illegals, that must be addressed, for the last time.

That's not what I said, Revere. Son, you need to pay attention.

We have to accept foreigners' poor illiterates living here illegally, but if they are legitimate businessmen who buy property, then fuck 'em?

Listen carefully as I whisper in your ear "fuck you", because that is not what anybody said.

Pay attention.

That's not what I said, Revere. Son, you need to pay attention.

Well, yes, you implicated they were not paying "full taxes."

No, I did not, son. You suggested that is what is being implicated, a deliberate deceit on your point, because I certainly did not say that or implicate it. Keep it up.

I think you and I may differ by degrees on support of unfettered regulation of businesses. In general I'm for 'hands off,' history though of capitalism says that's just a nice place to begin. I guess I'm of the mindset that unless they've done something, let them be. If they do something wrong, fine the hell out of them and regulate for X number of years. Then start again.

As for illegals, that must be addressed, for the last time.

I don't really disagree with any of that.

I think.

I guess to be regularly called a "fucking idiot" you have to form a movement that is effective enough to be a threat to established politicians.

When tens or even hundreds of thousands of people turn out to speak out about political issues, people who've had little or no interest in politics in their lives, you have created a movement that does threaten the status quo, that is a threat to politicians of both parties.

Again, they are not SMALL businesses and 2/3 pay no tax already.

Regardless of their size, you want them to pay more taxes than they do now...and you wonder why they move offshore.

Do you not see the disconnect?
2/3 pay no taxes so I don't "wonder" why they move offshore. It certainly isn't for tax savings as you gullible CON$ have swallowed. It is obviously for LABOR savings. They have put profits over this country and its people!!!!
So your brilliant solution is to cost them even MORE money and make people lose jobs. :clap2:

So noted.
I oppose the Left's policies because I care about this nation.

Is is just me, or is this xenophobia?

Definitely isolationist, but haven't they been for a long time now? Seems the one thing they have in common with self-described libertarians via R. Paul.
America can't be the world's policeman, but we're supposed to be the world's supermarket, the world's welfare office, the world's employment office, the world's piggybank, and the world's doormat.

Regardless of their size, you want them to pay more taxes than they do now...and you wonder why they move offshore.

Do you not see the disconnect?
2/3 pay no taxes so I don't "wonder" why they move offshore. It certainly isn't for tax savings as you gullible CON$ have swallowed. It is obviously for LABOR savings. They have put profits over this country and its people!!!!
So your brilliant solution is to cost them even MORE money and make people lose jobs. :clap2:
As the GAO study showed even foreign companies doing business in the US paid no taxes, so taxing them will not cost a single AMERICAN job! And American companies paying no taxes are moving jobs overseas anyway so cutting taxes that aren't being paid won't save a single job there, so why not tax these leeches?

Forum List

Back