Can Even Fucking Idiot Tea Baggers Connect These Dots???...

As the GAO study showed even foreign companies doing business in the US paid no taxes, so taxing them will not cost a single AMERICAN job! And American companies paying no taxes are moving jobs overseas anyway so cutting taxes that aren't being paid won't save a single job there, so why not tax these leeches?

If you raise the cost of business, including raising taxes, companies will hire less people. I do agree that companies pay far, far less in taxes than the 35% tax rate implies, but that doesn't mean that raising taxes will not have a deleterious affect on business.

Generally, the lower the taxes businesses pay, the better.

Like he's going to pop up into a gas chamber? That is disrespectful to the original victims when you compare the libs dislike of the cons in America. That is as stupid as the Palin comments about death panels.

You know better.

Maybe so, and if I offended anyone I am sorry.

But I still want to know what he meant when he said

"I would get rid of all the America Hating Con$"

Don't you?

Also, why do you call me childish and ignore the childish Nature of his rants on every post he has made on this thread? Do you just like me? :)

Fair enough. What does that mean "get rid of all the American Hating Con$"?

Maybe so, and if I offended anyone I am sorry.

But I still want to know what he meant when he said

"I would get rid of all the America Hating Con$"

Don't you?

Also, why do you call me childish and ignore the childish Nature of his rants on every post he has made on this thread? Do you just like me? :)
Don't lie! You know exactly what I meant or you wouldn't have edited out the part that indicated that I was discussing those who raised taxes only on American businesses. Obviously it's politicians who raise taxes and obviously I would get rid of them by voting them out of office.

The edited out part:
Only anti-American CON$ervoFascists would rase taxes on American Businesses and not on foreign competitors doing business in America.

No I admit I didn't even read that part. My bad. Thanks for the explanation.
If you didn't read it, how did you know to edit it out???

Don't lie! You know exactly what I meant or you wouldn't have edited out the part that indicated that I was discussing those who raised taxes only on American businesses. Obviously it's politicians who raise taxes and obviously I would get rid of them by voting them out of office.

No I admit I didn't even read that part. My bad. Thanks for the explanation.
If you didn't read it, how did you know to edit it out???

I edited everything but the comment I wanted to ask about out with out even looking at it dude. I often take one comment I want to ask about and click and drag to highlight everything else so I can Delete it. I find it messy if you keep quoting everything someone said, just to ask them about one sentence. In this case it backfired because it meant I missed the context of what you were saying.

Sorry please accept my apologies. Now you can call me a "con$ervofacist" a bunch if you want. I got my answer.

Last edited:
Perhaps you can explain how support for Democrat policies, which include punitive taxation and oppressive regulation of business, are in my best interests?

And you actually have evidence to support your position -- "punitive taxation and oppressive regulation of business"??

I didn't think so. You know about as much about Democratic policies as you do about the Constitution, TSgt Tea Bagger Pussy. In other words, you don't know jack shit and we both know it, lightweight.

You defend this country for the benefit of foreign companies so that they can control our elections...good man.
Wow. You're even more delusional than I previously suspected, Capt Fantastic.

You just keep right on with your belief that Democrats can do no harm. Your childlike faith would be charming, except it's screwing up my country.

Awwww...poor little TSgt Tea Bagger Pussy is sad. The big bad liberals are ruining his country. :(

Of course, the fact that Bush oversaw 2 disastrous wars and was President during the worst economic meltdown since the Great Depression has absolutely nothing to do with the sorry state of this country. And now TSgt Tea Bagger Pussy thinks the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the same Repug economic policies that got us in this shithole are going to save the fucking day.

Dude, you're a mother fucking joke. Seriously.

Your wish is my command. A link for the uninformed and not Maddow. You will reject it even though it conforms exactly to your demands.

Most Companies Pay No Federal Income Tax - CBS News

(AP) Two-thirds of U.S. corporations paid no federal income taxes between 1998 and 2005, according to a new report from Congress.

The study by the Government Accountability Office, expected to be released Tuesday, said about 68 percent of foreign companies doing business in the U.S. avoided corporate taxes over the same period.

Collectively, the companies reported trillions of dollars in sales, according to GAO's estimate.

"It's shameful that so many corporations make big profits and pay nothing to support our country," said Sen. Byron Dorgan, D-N.D., who asked for the GAO study with Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich.

More than 38,000 foreign corporations had no tax liability in 2005 and 1.2 million U.S. companies paid no income tax, the GAO said. Combined, the companies had $2.5 trillion in sales. About 25 percent of the U.S. corporations not paying corporate taxes were considered large corporations, meaning they had at least $250 million in assets or $50 million in receipts.

The GAO said it analyzed data from the Internal Revenue Service, examining samples of corporate returns for the years 1998 through 2005. For 2005, for example, it reviewed 110,003 tax returns from among more than 1.2 million corporations doing business in the U.S.
Thanks. Worth noting:

An outside tax expert, Chris Edwards of the libertarian Cato Institute in Washington, said increasing numbers of limited liability corporations and so-called "S" corporations pay taxes under individual tax codes.

"Half of all business income in the United States now ends up going through the individual tax code," Edwards said.

About 25 percent of the U.S. corporations not paying corporate taxes were considered large corporations, meaning they had at least $250 million in assets or $50 million in receipts.​

That means 75% of the businesses are small businesses, and half of all business income is taxed as the owners' personal income.

The Democrats have had since '06 to fix this. Why haven't they? I know the left likes to pretend that the GOP is pro-big business, but the Democrats have done little but give angry speeches while they've held the reins.

Meanwhile, the left is calling for more taxation on business then wondering why companies are moving offshore.

Do you not see the disconnect?
That does not mean any such thing. Having $249 MILLION in assets or $49 MILLION in receipts does not make them "SMALL businesses!" If it was $249 THOUSAND or $49 THOUSAND you might have a case for your 75% number, but it's MILLIONS.

Damn, TSgt Tea Bagger Pussy...edthecynic kicks your ass even better than I do!! :lol:

Of course, you're at a disadvantage...when you're constantly bent over sucking rich Repug cock, it's hard to defend yourself. Especially when you have an unexceptional little tea bagger mind to begin with.

So let me get this straight...you're conceding that 2/3 of corporations don't pay taxes...and you are STILL whining about overtaxation for "small businesses" making hundreds of millions of dollars??? Are you really that fucking stupid?? Of course you are. Rich Repugs are your moral and intellectual superiors and it is your tea bagger peasant duty to protect their wealth. That's just how you pathetic tea bagger fucks roll...

The Democrats have had since '06 to fix this. Why haven't they? I know the left likes to pretend that the GOP is pro-big business, but the Democrats have done little but give angry speeches while they've held the reins.

So at first you were complaining about the Dems overtaxing businesses, and now you're complaining that the Dems did not fix the Repugs' "overtaxation"??? :lol: Yet you still support the Repugs even though they "overtaxed" your poor little "small businesses". Your hypocritical bullshit just gets more and more hilarious.

Meanwhile, the left is calling for more taxation on business then wondering why companies are moving offshore.

Stupid fuck, businesses are moving overseas for one reason and one reason only -- lower wages. You just fucking conceded that 2/3 of corporations don't pay taxes. I think it's a safe bet that many of these corporations are still moving their jobs overseas, despite the fact they aren't paying taxes.

And I promise you, shit-for-brains, these corporations were sending thousands of jobs overseas while Bush was President, too. Fucking moron.

And more private sector jobs were created under Obama in 2010 than during the entire Bush Presidency --

The September jobs report was just released and demonstrates that America is on a far slower path to recovery than anyone originally predicted. Despite this, the shedding of government jobs cloaks a glimmer of hope: more private sector jobs have been created this year than during the entire Bush administration. Read that again: 2010 has had more private job creation than during the entire 8 year tenure of George W. Bush.

It’s Official: More Private Sector Jobs Created In 2010 Than During Entire Bush Years | NEWS JUNKIE POST

Furthermore...

This evening's NY Times is reporting that between 2001 and 2007 approximately 2.3 million Americans lost their jobs because of Republican trade policies towards China.

DownWithTyranny!: Americans Lost 2.3 Million Jobs To China During The Bush Years-- But Not All The Fault Lies With The GOP

So where is your outrage over Repug free trade policies?? :eusa_whistle:

Despite all of this, you still cling to your pathetic claim that the Democrats are causing these corporations to send jobs overseas. Like I said before -- you just throw your weak-ass tea bagger horseshit around and hope something sticks. You are just a stupid dishonest mother fucker with no game, no facts, no intellect.

Oh yeah...Obama recently passed a tax cut for small businesses --

The bill, which won final congressional approval last week, provides billions of dollars worth of tax cuts over the next 12 months, with the bulk coming through “bonus depreciation,” which allows companies to more quickly write off the cost of purchases. It also revives stimulus provisions cutting fees and increasing limits on loan guarantees offered by the Small Business Administration

Obama signs bill giving small business tax cuts | Chicago Breaking Business

Daveman, at the risk of sounding redundant...you are stupid ass tea bagger mother fucker.

And you actually have evidence to support your position -- "punitive taxation and oppressive regulation of business"??

I didn't think so. You know about as much about Democratic policies as you do about the Constitution, TSgt Tea Bagger Pussy. In other words, you don't know jack shit and we both know it, lightweight.

You defend this country for the benefit of foreign companies so that they can control our elections...good man.
Wow. You're even more delusional than I previously suspected, Capt Fantastic.

You just keep right on with your belief that Democrats can do no harm. Your childlike faith would be charming, except it's screwing up my country.

Awwww...poor little TSgt Tea Bagger Pussy is sad. The big bad liberals are ruining his country. :(

Of course, the fact that Bush oversaw 2 disastrous wars and was President during the worst economic meltdown since the Great Depression has absolutely nothing to do with the sorry state of this country. And now TSgt Tea Bagger Pussy thinks the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the same Repug economic policies that got us in this shithole are going to save the fucking day.

Dude, you're a mother fucking joke. Seriously.
Are you bitter because you're constantly being passed over for major? Did you ever wonder why you can't get promoted?

Let me guess. It's always someone else's fault, isn't it?

Thanks. Worth noting:

An outside tax expert, Chris Edwards of the libertarian Cato Institute in Washington, said increasing numbers of limited liability corporations and so-called "S" corporations pay taxes under individual tax codes.

"Half of all business income in the United States now ends up going through the individual tax code," Edwards said.

About 25 percent of the U.S. corporations not paying corporate taxes were considered large corporations, meaning they had at least $250 million in assets or $50 million in receipts.​

That means 75% of the businesses are small businesses, and half of all business income is taxed as the owners' personal income.

Do you not see the disconnect?
That does not mean any such thing. Having $249 MILLION in assets or $49 MILLION in receipts does not make them "SMALL businesses!" If it was $249 THOUSAND or $49 THOUSAND you might have a case for your 75% number, but it's MILLIONS.

Damn, TSgt Tea Bagger Pussy...edthecynic kicks your ass even better than I do!! :lol:

Of course, you're at a disadvantage...when you're constantly bent over sucking rich Repug cock, it's hard to defend yourself. Especially when you have an unexceptional little tea bagger mind to begin with.

So let me get this straight...you're conceding that 2/3 of corporations don't pay taxes...and you are STILL whining about overtaxation for "small businesses" making hundreds of millions of dollars??? Are you really that fucking stupid?? Of course you are. Rich Repugs are your moral and intellectual superiors and it is your tea bagger peasant duty to protect their wealth. That's just how you pathetic tea bagger fucks roll...

So at first you were complaining about the Dems overtaxing businesses, and now you're complaining that the Dems did not fix the Repugs' "overtaxation"??? :lol: Yet you still support the Repugs even though they "overtaxed" your poor little "small businesses". Your hypocritical bullshit just gets more and more hilarious.

Stupid fuck, businesses are moving overseas for one reason and one reason only -- lower wages. You just fucking conceded that 2/3 of corporations don't pay taxes. I think it's a safe bet that many of these corporations are still moving their jobs overseas, despite the fact they aren't paying taxes.

And I promise you, shit-for-brains, these corporations were sending thousands of jobs overseas while Bush was President, too. Fucking moron.

And more private sector jobs were created under Obama in 2010 than during the entire Bush Presidency --

The September jobs report was just released and demonstrates that America is on a far slower path to recovery than anyone originally predicted. Despite this, the shedding of government jobs cloaks a glimmer of hope: more private sector jobs have been created this year than during the entire Bush administration. Read that again: 2010 has had more private job creation than during the entire 8 year tenure of George W. Bush.

It’s Official: More Private Sector Jobs Created In 2010 Than During Entire Bush Years | NEWS JUNKIE POST

Furthermore...

This evening's NY Times is reporting that between 2001 and 2007 approximately 2.3 million Americans lost their jobs because of Republican trade policies towards China.

DownWithTyranny!: Americans Lost 2.3 Million Jobs To China During The Bush Years-- But Not All The Fault Lies With The GOP

So where is your outrage over Repug free trade policies?? :eusa_whistle:

Despite all of this, you still cling to your pathetic claim that the Democrats are causing these corporations to send jobs overseas. Like I said before -- you just throw your weak-ass tea bagger horseshit around and hope something sticks. You are just a stupid dishonest mother fucker with no game, no facts, no intellect.
a4q15h.jpg

This is as close as you're ever going to get to these.

Oh yeah...Obama recently passed a tax cut for small businesses --

The bill, which won final congressional approval last week, provides billions of dollars worth of tax cuts over the next 12 months, with the bulk coming through “bonus depreciation,” which allows companies to more quickly write off the cost of purchases. It also revives stimulus provisions cutting fees and increasing limits on loan guarantees offered by the Small Business Administration

Obama signs bill giving small business tax cuts | Chicago Breaking Business

Daveman, at the risk of sounding redundant...you are stupid ass tea bagger mother fucker.
So here you are, bitching because businesses aren't taxed enough, then Obama cuts taxes on business, and you just dutifully suck it up.

What an Obamabot drone you are.

There is an obvious pattern here...Foreign companies are donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce supports massive tax cuts for corporations and the rich and the sending of millions of U.S. jobs overseas. And the U.S. Chamber of Commerce donates millions of dollars to Repug/Tea Party candidates.

Yes, that is correct, you tea bagger fuckholes -- you are pathetic corporate tools voting against your best economic interest like the peasant trailer trash fucking idiots that you are. You stupid fucks support economic policies that send U.S. jobs overseas and make the rich in this country even richer. You know that the rich in this country are your moral and intellectual superiors and you have no choice but to protect their wealth. It is your peasant tea bagger duty, after all.

Not only that, this is EXACTLY how foreign countries getting these jobs want you "patriotic" tea bagger dumb fucks to vote.

I think we see who's dumb when you repeat this garbage WITH NO EVIDENCE.

I mean the best that the Whitehouse can do is "prove otherwise" which is akin to Dan Rather being caught with faked Documents saying "well no one has proved otherwise."

Meanwhile the Democrat party, who has a long history of being caught taking Indonesian and Chinese funny money rides their hypocritical stalking horse again!

And BTW as a Ohioan I can tell you, KERRY DID NOT WIN OHIO. I was in one of those long lines on voting day and even people I knew who were life long Democrats vowed to vote for Bush against Kerry.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2/3 pay no taxes so I don't "wonder" why they move offshore. It certainly isn't for tax savings as you gullible CON$ have swallowed. It is obviously for LABOR savings. They have put profits over this country and its people!!!!
So your brilliant solution is to cost them even MORE money and make people lose jobs. :clap2:
As the GAO study showed even foreign companies doing business in the US paid no taxes, so taxing them will not cost a single AMERICAN job! And American companies paying no taxes are moving jobs overseas anyway so cutting taxes that aren't being paid won't save a single job there, so why not tax these leeches?

Because they don't pay the taxes. WE DO!

I mean Corporations don't say "oh darn, our bottom line has gone up. Guess we have to eat it!"

They, pay that tax increase by raising prices, cutting employment, moving somewhere with lower taxes, or ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Thus we NOT only have to face higher prices BUT LESS JOBS.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The 70s was a great example of this. Carter with his triple digit inflation.

Taxes are NOT a panacea for all our ills as liberals want to have us believe. That money comes OUT OF OUR POCKETS, whether it's directly in middle class tax hikes, OR "tax hikes on the rich."

The rich don't pay those tax hikes. Look at how rich Democrats put their money into tax shelters to know that one. WE PAY 'EM.

The lying bastards know this! They don't care, you will get the shaft. As long as you believe their class envy rhetoric, they will tax us all into oblivion.

Paid no taxes at all? No property taxes, payroll taxes, sales taxes?

Even if what he claims is true (which it is not) He has not proved that making companies who have been paying no taxes, Pay taxes will not cost jobs. In fact it makes it more likely.

:eusa_shhh: That's the dirty secret liberals do not want you to know.

They just want you to buy their class envy rhetoric and think we are "sticking it to the man."

It doesn't matter if it doesn't put a single more dime in YOUR pocket, you are supposed to feel good that the rich "are getting what they deserve."

;)

Last edited:
TPS continues to fool no one with her moroncy: what a loon.

But, TPS, it looks the GOP will take the house. What happens when the TP 1/6 of the GOP caucus won't do what Boehner wants, and another 1/6 on the moderate right of the party will not permit the TP to do what it wants?

I am curious as to your opinion.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The 70s was a great example of this. Carter with his triple digit inflation.
:ahole-1:
5652.strip.gif

Look who didn't live through Carter and thinks he can bullshit those of us who did! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

New York Magazine - Google Books

Jimmy Carter vs. Inflation - TIME

No it wasn't triple digit. It was double digit inflation. As if that's much better. ;)
It's better by a factor of 10, math whiz.

TPS continues to fool no one with her moroncy: what a loon.

But, TPS, it looks the GOP will take the house. What happens when the TP 1/6 of the GOP caucus won't do what Boehner wants, and another 1/6 on the moderate right of the party will not permit the TP to do what it wants?

I am curious as to your opinion.

I think we see the loon here.

Who says Boehner is going to be speaker?

Look who didn't live through Carter and thinks he can bullshit those of us who did! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No it wasn't triple digit. It was double digit inflation. As if that's much better. ;)

Yeah, tell that to people looking for a job or waiting in lines just to fill up their tanks in the 70s.

Tell the truth. You didn't live through the 70s did you? You never ran out of gas waiting to fill up your tank and you never heard Carter tell you it was really your fault things are so bad.

I predicted Obama would be Jimmy Carter II but Obama is WORSE. At least Carter wasn't trying to destroy the country. He was just a bumbling idiot. Obama isn't a bumbling idiot. He's deliberately doing this to the country.

Yeah, tell that to people looking for a job or waiting in lines just to fill up their tanks in the 70s.

Tell the truth. You didn't live through the 70s did you? You never ran out of gas waiting to fill up your tank and you never heard Carter tell you it was really your fault things are so bad.

I predicted Obama would be Jimmy Carter II but Obama is WORSE. At least Carter wasn't trying to destroy the country. He was just a bumbling idiot. Obama isn't a bumbling idiot. He's deliberately doing this to the country.

Again, you gotta love CON$ervative "logic." Because I knew the inflation rate during the Carter administration was not TRIPLE digit, I couldn't have been alive then, but a moron who thinks it was TRIPLE digit must have lived through it. :cuckoo: BRILLIANT! :rofl:

Actually I'm old enough to remember that high inflation preceded Carter and Gerry Ford's BRILLIANT answer to runaway inflation was WIN (Whip Inflation Now) buttons. :cuckoo: BRILLIANT.

win_button.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back