Can Even Fucking Idiot Tea Baggers Connect These Dots???...

Aug 7, 2009
There is an obvious pattern here...Foreign companies are donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce supports massive tax cuts for corporations and the rich and the sending of millions of U.S. jobs overseas. And the U.S. Chamber of Commerce donates millions of dollars to Repug/Tea Party candidates.

Yes, that is correct, you tea bagger fuckholes -- you are pathetic corporate tools voting against your best economic interest like the peasant trailer trash fucking idiots that you are. You stupid fucks support economic policies that send U.S. jobs overseas and make the rich in this country even richer. You know that the rich in this country are your moral and intellectual superiors and you have no choice but to protect their wealth. It is your peasant tea bagger duty, after all.

Not only that, this is EXACTLY how foreign countries getting these jobs want you "patriotic" tea bagger dumb fucks to vote.

I'm sure it's just coincidence that liberals define other people's best interests as anything that keeps liberals in power.

Take a look at KWO's rep. That'll give you a clue about how seriously people on this board take him. Pity the fool. :lol:

I'm sure it's just coincidence that liberals define other people's best interests as anything that keeps liberals in power.

Take a look at KWO's rep. That'll give you a clue about how seriously people on this board take him. Pity the fool. :lol:
Oh, I do. Anyone who picks that kind of retarded screen name is just begging for mockery. :lol:

Yes, we all understand that the only politicians allowed to take money from foreign interests, american interest groups and corporations (think Planned Parenthood, American Unions and China) are DEMOCRATS.

They're having a terrible time cutting funding to the right while at the same time maintaining their own funding. It's very sad for them.

how about addressing the actual issue instead of just liking this because you think it gets your rightwingers into power.

you think people who think outsourcing is good because they get their money from china and india are acting in your best interests?

try actually watching the head of the u.s. chamber of commerce talk about how good outsourcing is for us.

and yes, i know its maddow's site. but the guy said what he said.

Rachel Maddow Show

how about addressing the actual issue instead of just liking this because you think it gets your rightwingers into power.

you think people who think outsourcing is good because they get their money from china and india are acting in your best interests?

try actually watching the head of the u.s. chamber of commerce talk about how good outsourcing is for us.

Rachel Maddow Show
Perhaps you can explain how support for Democrat policies, which include punitive taxation and oppressive regulation of business, are in my best interests?

They are beyond hypocritical:

The Democrats’ ‘Foreign Money’ Hypocrisy - By Daniel Foster - The Corner - National Review Online

Links at site:

The Democrats’ ‘Foreign Money’ Hypocrisy
October 16, 2010 3:30 A.M.
By Daniel Foster

CNN reveals that Brad Woodhouse, one of the Democratic operatives behind the attacks on conservative PACs that don’t fully disclose donor information, himself ran liberal PAC Americans United for Change — which did exactly the same thing.

A Republican group under attack from Democrats for running political television ads without disclosing its donors is firing back, accusing a senior Democratic official of hypocrisy.

Democratic National Committee communications director Brad Woodhouse is helping lead the Democratic charge against GOP groups like American Crossroads. He sent an email Thursday decrying the “growing and pernicious effects of secret, special interest money being used to determine the outcome of our elections.”A spokesman for American Crossroads tells CNN that Woodhouse is being hypocritical, because before going to the DNC, Woodhouse ran a Democratic outside group called Americans United For Change, which accepted contributions without disclosing its donors.

“Instead of focusing on job creation and fixing the economy, Obama and the Democrats have sadly spent their time and resources launching a phony, hypocritical and inept attack on their political adversaries,” said Collegio, whose group American Crossroads, organized in part by Karl Rove, is spending tens of million of dollars in advertising to defeat Democratic candidates.

Collegio argues that Americans United for Change is a 501(c) organization, set up like American Crossroads and other GOP organizations Democrats are going after.

Woodhouse admits that his organization did not disclose its donors, but insists the group did not go as far as GOP groups are in running ads attacking candidates right before an election.

“While Rove’s group has run dozens of political attack ads assailing candidates just in the past few weeks, Americans United in six years in business has never run a single such ad during the election season. Not once. Americans United was never under the jurisdiction of the Federal Elections Commission but Rove’s group is because running political attack ads is all it does,” says Woodhouse.​

In fact, according to Politifact, Americans United for Change ran attack ads on Michele Bachmann, Richard Burr, and several other Republican members of Congress — this year.

Perhaps you can explain how support for Democrat policies, which include punitive taxation and oppressive regulation of business, are in my best interests?

I disagree with your assessment. That's your *opinion* and not bourne out by fact. It is, frankly, a false statement that corporatists like to tout.

How does it benefit you to have our jobs outsourced to China and India and driving down wages for our workers.

You tihink destroying the middle class is a good thing? Living in a banana republic would benefit you?

I disagree with your assessment. That's your *opinion* and not bourne out by fact. It is, frankly, a false statement that corporatists like to tout.

How does it benefit you to have our jobs outsourced to China and India and driving down wages for our workers.

You tihink destroying the middle class is a good thing? Living in a banana republic would benefit you?

What I fail to see with these accusations against the Chamber in particular and against all alternatives offered regarding taxes, is how the present administration hopes to stem the tide of outsourced jobs? Raising taxes will lower costs? They will 'punish' the imports? That protectionist tariffs would help, how?

Perhaps there are arguments to be made, if so the Democrats are failing to make them.

Progressives are funny. They racked up annual deficits over $1 Trillion but they go hysterical over a few dollars in advertising.

Rachel Maddow Show

I didn't count the words that Rachel allowed to be put on the air by this gentlemen, maybe 15, but it is telling that she used a tape instead of an interview.

Look, if the company that is outsourcing the function of the phone center to India reduces, as a direct result, the cost of the product by 10%, that is a 10% improvement in value for that product to the consumer. Given equal quality of any product, the lower price will find appeal with many.

If enough people choose to accept the enhanced value of a Panasonic, as an example, over a Zenith, the Zenith will soon disappear. Does anyone still own their parent's Zenith TV?

Outsourcing is a fact of life and in creating a network of interrelated business intrerests world wide, we create an infrastructure for world wide understanding. More understanding = less war. More shared international interests = less war. The down side is in the short term. The upside is in the future.

Erecting protectionist, isolationist barriers is the road to war and is the one that we traveled with Japan in the 30's. Protectionist, isolationist barriers is the only way to protect overpaying the innefficiencies of the systems that don't work and will never work.

Fighting outsourcing is pointless. If the American companies don't do it, the foreign companies will and all of our companies will become the Zenith TV of the future. You are demanding that we give up and relegate our future to third world status. The wise and inventive will take up whatever tools are available and use them to compete.

I don't think it takes a lot of thought or a calculator to see that for instance a 35% corp. tax rate to start with and the deadlining of trade pacts with say, Colombia, S. Korea, Brazil etc. ( which Europe jumps all over) helps keep jobs here, yes it costs jobs.

There are many industries that would prefer to keep manufacturing sources here in the US. I suggest reading the posts ion the Solyndra Solar power thread, there in are examples straight away. Aside from china having cheap labor making their products more affordable are the ancillary costs as well, overburdened with taxes, regulation etc..

the Caterpillar example is apt; they are now building a factory in China. Why? They have never outsurced their heavy manufacturing the actual construction of the vehicles etc. they make, but, they have a little choice.

That Colombia example is a yardstick in and of itself- the dems refuse to allow the trade pact ( to which Colombia already has an advantage) to go forward because they don't think Colombia has made enough forward movement in their treatment of labor. This is an labor hierarchy bugaboo and the guys on the floor are taking the hit, in fact Caterpillar lost several large contracts to Japanese heavy machinery/vehicle manufacturers because we lacked a free trade agreement.

The unions, well Andy and his minions, said it would cost jobs..oh yea, its costs jobs, here, because japan now makes the vehicles and we don't because the price is inflated by tariff and a much higher corp. income tax rate. And its not a greedy chase for profits, these industries ralize the same relative profit margin.

Rachel Maddow Show

And you actually have evidence to support your position -- "punitive taxation and oppressive regulation of business"??

I didn't think so. You know about as much about Democratic policies as you do about the Constitution, TSgt Tea Bagger Pussy. In other words, you don't know jack shit and we both know it, lightweight.

You defend this country for the benefit of foreign companies so that they can control our elections...good man.

Forum List

Back