Can Even Fucking Idiot Tea Baggers Connect These Dots???...

Last edited:
I'm sure it's just coincidence that liberals define other people's best interests as anything that keeps liberals in power.

Take a look at KWO's rep. That'll give you a clue about how seriously people on this board take him. Pity the fool. :lol:

Pity you, you stupid ass bitch -- you actually think my "rep" points matter?? You tea baggers fuckholes hate my guts and I'm glad you do. I don't want stupid mother fucking idiots like you to like me.

You simply aren't smart enough to address the topic --You are nothing but a pathetic corporate tool. Are you actually stupid enough to believe that this tea bagger bullshit is a "grass roots" movement? Since when is a Repug dinosaur like Dick Armey a grass roots leader? The U.S. Chamber of Commerce supports your dumb ass tea bagger candidates, that should show you that this whole tea bagger movement is completely controlled by rich corporate interests, but obviously you're a total unsophisticated stupid piece of shit sucker that can't see the obvious.

Not only do you suck rich Repug cock, you must like Chinese and Indian cock, too. Fucking idiot.

Well, Dearie dreary, one's things for sure. No one likes your cock. a doodle doo. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: go find a donkey dick and suck on it whydonchya.

maddow is as reliable as o'reilly.

And Hannity :thup:
Indeed. They're all opinion, not news.

no. maddow's not a liar.

you're entitled to your own opinions.

you're not entitled to your own facts.

and certainly i've disagreed with her opinion. but her research is impeccable.

you really should "Quote" your sources. Even I know that the "last word guy" uses that for his pre show come on. You used to have an original thought. Not so much anymore.

Perhaps you can explain how support for Democrat policies, which include punitive taxation and oppressive regulation of business, are in my best interests?
How exactly is paying no taxes "punitive taxation?"

2/3 of corporations pay no taxes!!!!!
Link? And no Maddow.
Your wish is my command. A link for the uninformed and not Maddow. You will reject it even though it conforms exactly to your demands.

Most Companies Pay No Federal Income Tax - CBS News

(AP) Two-thirds of U.S. corporations paid no federal income taxes between 1998 and 2005, according to a new report from Congress.

The study by the Government Accountability Office, expected to be released Tuesday, said about 68 percent of foreign companies doing business in the U.S. avoided corporate taxes over the same period.

Collectively, the companies reported trillions of dollars in sales, according to GAO's estimate.

"It's shameful that so many corporations make big profits and pay nothing to support our country," said Sen. Byron Dorgan, D-N.D., who asked for the GAO study with Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich.

More than 38,000 foreign corporations had no tax liability in 2005 and 1.2 million U.S. companies paid no income tax, the GAO said. Combined, the companies had $2.5 trillion in sales. About 25 percent of the U.S. corporations not paying corporate taxes were considered large corporations, meaning they had at least $250 million in assets or $50 million in receipts.

The GAO said it analyzed data from the Internal Revenue Service, examining samples of corporate returns for the years 1998 through 2005. For 2005, for example, it reviewed 110,003 tax returns from among more than 1.2 million corporations doing business in the U.S.

how about addressing the actual issue instead of just liking this because you think it gets your rightwingers into power.

you think people who think outsourcing is good because they get their money from china and india are acting in your best interests?

try actually watching the head of the u.s. chamber of commerce talk about how good outsourcing is for us.

and yes, i know its maddow's site. but the guy said what he said.

Rachel Maddow Show
Perhaps you can explain how support for Democrat policies, which include punitive taxation and oppressive regulation of business, are in my best interests?

No. You are wrong. One hundred per cent of the corporations pay NO taxes. You see dear, when we tax them they pass the cost of those taxes on to US. So you see dear corporations Pay No Taxes.

No. You are wrong. One hundred per cent of the corporations pay NO taxes. You see dear, when we tax them they pass the cost of those taxes on to US. So you see dear corporations Pay No Taxes.
then what are you CON$ complaining about???? :cuckoo:

Let me put it this way so even a CON$ervative can understand it, 2/3 of corporations have no taxes to pass on to their customers.

Link? And no Maddow.
Your wish is my command. A link for the uninformed and not Maddow. You will reject it even though it conforms exactly to your demands.

(AP) Two-thirds of U.S. corporations paid no federal income taxes between 1998 and 2005, according to a new report from Congress.

The study by the Government Accountability Office, expected to be released Tuesday, said about 68 percent of foreign companies doing business in the U.S. avoided corporate taxes over the same period.

Collectively, the companies reported trillions of dollars in sales, according to GAO's estimate.

"It's shameful that so many corporations make big profits and pay nothing to support our country," said Sen. Byron Dorgan, D-N.D., who asked for the GAO study with Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich.

More than 38,000 foreign corporations had no tax liability in 2005 and 1.2 million U.S. companies paid no income tax, the GAO said. Combined, the companies had $2.5 trillion in sales. About 25 percent of the U.S. corporations not paying corporate taxes were considered large corporations, meaning they had at least $250 million in assets or $50 million in receipts.

The GAO said it analyzed data from the Internal Revenue Service, examining samples of corporate returns for the years 1998 through 2005. For 2005, for example, it reviewed 110,003 tax returns from among more than 1.2 million corporations doing business in the U.S.
Thanks. Worth noting:

An outside tax expert, Chris Edwards of the libertarian Cato Institute in Washington, said increasing numbers of limited liability corporations and so-called "S" corporations pay taxes under individual tax codes.

"Half of all business income in the United States now ends up going through the individual tax code," Edwards said.

About 25 percent of the U.S. corporations not paying corporate taxes were considered large corporations, meaning they had at least $250 million in assets or $50 million in receipts.​

That means 75% of the businesses are small businesses, and half of all business income is taxed as the owners' personal income.

The Democrats have had since '06 to fix this. Why haven't they? I know the left likes to pretend that the GOP is pro-big business, but the Democrats have done little but give angry speeches while they've held the reins.

Meanwhile, the left is calling for more taxation on business then wondering why companies are moving offshore.

Do you not see the disconnect?

I'm sure it's just coincidence that liberals define other people's best interests as anything that keeps liberals in power.

Seriously, do you really think that allowing FOREIGN powers to insinuate themselves into our elections is a good thing for this nation?

TRY to stop thinking like a partisan and TRY to start thinking like an American nationalist.

Link? And no Maddow.

Thanks. Worth noting:

An outside tax expert, Chris Edwards of the libertarian Cato Institute in Washington, said increasing numbers of limited liability corporations and so-called "S" corporations pay taxes under individual tax codes.

"Half of all business income in the United States now ends up going through the individual tax code," Edwards said.

About 25 percent of the U.S. corporations not paying corporate taxes were considered large corporations, meaning they had at least $250 million in assets or $50 million in receipts.​

That means 75% of the businesses are small businesses, and half of all business income is taxed as the owners' personal income.

The Democrats have had since '06 to fix this. Why haven't they? I know the left likes to pretend that the GOP is pro-big business, but the Democrats have done little but give angry speeches while they've held the reins.

Meanwhile, the left is calling for more taxation on business then wondering why companies are moving offshore.

That does not mean any such thing. Having $249 MILLION in assets or $49 MILLION in receipts does not make them "SMALL businesses!" If it was $249 THOUSAND or $49 THOUSAND you might have a case for your 75% number, but it's MILLIONS.

Seriously, do you really think that allowing FOREIGN powers to insinuate themselves into our elections is a good thing for this nation?

TRY to stop thinking like a partisan and TRY to start thinking like an American nationalist.
When you also condemn the left for accepting foreign money, then you can be outraged.

Last edited:

Thanks. Worth noting:

That does not mean any such thing. Having $249 MILLION in assets or $49 MILLION in receipts does not make them "SMALL businesses!" If it was $249 THOUSAND or $49 THOUSAND you might have a case for your 75% number, but it's MILLIONS.
So...you really don't care if you drive small business under, then, do you?

Meanwhile, you call for more taxation on business, then condemn companies for moving offshore.

And Democrats wonder why they're seen as hostile to business. :cool:

Thanks. Worth noting:

Meanwhile, you call for more taxation on business, then condemn companies for moving offshore.

Again, they are not SMALL businesses and 2/3 pay no tax already.

Regardless of their size, you want them to pay more taxes than they do now...and you wonder why they move offshore.

Both parties have been reaming us,nether are your friend,lining up behind any of them will get you screwed

Hows those dots coming??!

Regardless of their size, you want them to pay more taxes than they do now...and you wonder why they move offshore.

2/3 pay no taxes so I don't "wonder" why they move offshore. It certainly isn't for tax savings as you gullible CON$ have swallowed. It is obviously for LABOR savings. They have put profits over this country and its people!!!!

2/3 pay no taxes so I don't "wonder" why they move offshore. It certainly isn't for tax savings as you gullible CON$ have swallowed. It is obviously for LABOR savings. They have put profits over this country and its people!!!!

Ask any businessperson where their costs are. It isn't the salaries, it's the benefits and taxes. If they can cut the later, they'd hire more people. Off shore indeed does cut the salaries dramatically, but benefits? They don't exist.

Forum List

Back