Can CNN ever tell the truth?

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
In an apparent contravention of the laws of space and time, MSNBC and CNN managed to interview the same guest at the same time "live" Wednesday evening.

Beginning at 7:05 p.m. Eastern, MSNBC's Chris Matthews began interviewing Democratic Rep. Jackie Speier (Calif.). But somehow CNN's Kate Bolduan began to interview the San Francisco Democrat two minutes later, while she was still being interviewed by Matthews.
One of the interviews had to be pre-recorded. But the banner on both broadcasts indicated the events were occurring "live." Neither host disclosed that the interview was recorded ahead of time, in line
with standard industry practice.
So who fudged it? Judging by Speier's Twitter account, it was CNN. She tweeted about that interview at 6:25, but tweeted about the Matthews interview at 7:08 as it was airing.
CNN and MSNBC Somehow Interview Same Guest ‘Live’ at Same Time
If it ain't broken, we're going to fix it until it is!

Grammar error in title, should read; "Has CNN Ever Told The Truth?" We don't know the future someday CNN may make a truthful statement

LMAO! I saw this story earlier... I was not surprised.
Used to be, I'd be shocked or dismayed about their bullshit. I always thought journalists should st least pretend to be objective reporters of fact.
Nowadays... CNN just makes me tired

Forum List

Back