Can Biden or Hillary possibly win?

There isn't going to be anyone that can touch Hillary. There wasn't in 2008 until Obama came out of nowhere, and the only reason he got elected is the color of his skin. The dems have no one to put forward that isn't a crusty old white guy and that's before the Clinton political machine gets going.

Hillary will win, Republicans are in internal disarray and will not be in a position to win

The key will be Hillary's Vice President pick. This pick will be heir apparent for the presidency as I expect Hillary will only want one term

Possible VPs for Hillary: Elizabeth Warren, Andrew Cuomo, O'Malley and Corey Booker

Last edited:
Hillary has more skeletons in her closet than Ed Gein. Once the door is open the stench will be overwhelming. Democrats pulled an incredible trick by walking out of the Benghazi hearings so they wouldn't have to listen to testimony by the families of the victims in order to insulate Hillary but the tricks can't last forever and the media can't circle the wagons around a candidate anymore.

75% of Americans think your comments are silly, Whitehall.

Christie has a 50/50 chance of beating HRC. Some liberals disagree, but they are letting their emotions get the better of them as the TeaPs are doing.

Well, this is a real nice dream thread for the libtards, but the reality of the situation is, we have three more years of democrats and the obamacare train wreck to deal with in the meantime. Problem is, the country will practically be in ruins by then, we could even see anarchy... there won't be another demtard president for fifty years.

The next president will be either Ted Cruz or Rand Paul, and one or the other VP. Two of my friends that are double obama voters said they will NOT vote dem in '16. They BOTH like RAND PAUL. They are EMBARRASSED they voted for obama, and they dislike Biden, and HATE Hitlery. You people thinking Hitlery can just cake walk into the White House need your fucking head examined.

The BEST the leftards can wish for is, that conservatives take the senate and retain the house next year, and neuter obama for his last two years.

Last edited:

Christie has a 50/50 chance of beating HRC. Some liberals disagree, but they are letting their emotions get the better of them as the TeaPs are doing.

Right now, I would give Christie about a 50/50 with no other Republican over 40. Problem for Christie is that once the TeaTards get done with him, he will be unelectable

Well, this is a real nice dream thread for the libtards, but the reality of the situation is, we have three more years of democrats and the obamacare train wreck to deal with in the meantime. Problem is, the country will practically be in ruins by then, we could even see anarchy... there won't be another demtard president for fifty years.

The next president will be either Ted Cruz or Rand Paul, and one or the other VP. Two of my friends that are double obama voters said they will NOT vote dem in '16. They BOTH like RAND PAUL. They are EMBARRASSED they voted for obama, and they dislike Biden, and HATE Hitlery. You people thinking Hitlery can just cake walk into the White House need your fucking head examined.

The BEST the leftards can wish for is, that conservatives take the senate and retain the house next year, and neuter obama for his last two years.

You said the same thing after the first four yeas of Obama.....FAIL

Cruz or Paul will make the worst Republican candidate in 50 years

Childish retorts don't cut it. Almost nobody on the left spends any time supporting Obama's policies these days. They spend all their time posting stupid Media Matter scoops that they pretend to be news. Almost nobody says anything positive about Hillary and her negatives are probably pretty high before she even becomes a candidate. Hypocrites like her because it's easier than thinking about how she went after women her husband seduced but almost nobody can give any reason why people should vote for her.

There isn't going to be anyone that can touch Hillary. There wasn't in 2008 until Obama came out of nowhere, and the only reason he got elected is the color of his skin. The dems have no one to put forward that isn't a crusty old white guy and that's before the Clinton political machine gets going.

Barack didn't really "come out of nowhere".
He was the "keynote" speaker at the 2004 DNC. That's where his polularity surge was born

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWynt87PaJ0]C-SPAN: Barack Obama Speech at 2004 DNC Convention - YouTube[/ame]

What are Mrs. Clinton's political accomplishments? She was elected senator from NY (with a hilarious fake NY accent) but she resigned. She was appointed secretary of state but it seems she screwed it up so badly that she had to fake a fall and a concussion in order to bow out of that job. It's no secret that her husband was a sexual predator and either she knew about it and supported it or she is mentally retarded.

What are Mrs. Clinton's political accomplishments? She was elected senator from NY (with a hilarious fake NY accent) but she resigned. She was appointed secretary of state but it seems she screwed it up so badly that she had to fake a fall and a concussion in order to bow out of that job. It's no secret that her husband was a sexual predator and either she knew about it and supported it or she is mentally retarded.

Six years US Senate, Four Years Secretary of State

Republicans are going to run someone more experienced?

Paul? Cruz?

:lol:

Americans don't usually elect former senators, especially the ones who don't finish out their terms. Policy.com lists "Hillary's accomplishments as secretary of state":
1. People to people diplomacy
2. The importance of economics
3. Restoring American credibility
4. Diplomacy as National security
These aren't accomplishments. People to people diplomacy indeed. It's like a 10th grade thesis about "what I like about the State Dept. How is American credibility doing? We lost more credibility in the last couple of years than any time in history.

Americans don't usually elect former senators, especially the ones who don't finish out their terms. Policy.com lists "Hillary's accomplishments as secretary of state":
1. People to people diplomacy
2. The importance of economics
3. Restoring American credibility
4. Diplomacy as National security
These aren't accomplishments. People to people diplomacy indeed. It's like a 10th grade thesis about "what I like about the State Dept. How is American credibility doing? We lost more credibility in the last couple of years than any time in history.

Those are accomplishments when there are no real accomplishments. Like saying a very homely girl has a nice laugh.

It's not about "turnout" unless the democrat loyalists base their agenda on emotion and political loyalty rather than logic and intelligence. We haven't even begun to examine Hillary's life. When it is over it will not be pretty in pink like it used to be.

Well what the fuck were you people doing during the primaries in 2008? Sitting on your asses waiting for Godot? If you haven't even begun to examine Hillary's life by now then you idiots deserve to lose every election from here on in.

I mean, seriously? You don't think conservative strategists haven't tried to dig up dirt on Hillary by now? And suggestions of homosexuality is the best you can come with? Yawn.

It's not about "turnout" unless the democrat loyalists base their agenda on emotion and political loyalty rather than logic and intelligence. We haven't even begun to examine Hillary's life. When it is over it will not be pretty in pink like it used to be.

Well what the fuck were you people doing during the primaries in 2008? Sitting on your asses waiting for Godot? If you haven't even begun to examine Hillary's life by now then you idiots deserve to lose every election from here on in.

I mean, seriously? You don't think conservative strategists haven't tried to dig up dirt on Hillary by now? And suggestions of homosexuality is the best you can come with? Yawn.

It shows why they have no chance against Hillary

This is a party that in 2013 actually believes spreading rumors of homosexuality is an effective campaign tactic

hold up...did the same OP ask for opinions based on evidence and logic, and also post a tabloid-esque comment about Hillary's sexual preference? gtfo s0n

Same thing I was doing about Obama; pointing out their abysmal voting records and stances while in the Senate and, in Obama's case, state Congress.
You Dembulbs couldn't hear it over the promise of all that free shit out of "Obama's Stash"

Now you've gotten all that free shit which is evidenced in the 47 MILLION Americans signed up for it. How long do you think this economy can support that, Mr Cloward?
Or should I ask Mr Piven?

:eusa_shhh:

I'd say Hillary has a better chance than Biden. Hillary was a close second to Obama back in 2008. Lord knows she's certainly qualified! And...for what it's worth...now that we've gotten beyond that exclusive white male club in the white house...I think a woman could carry it...especially if it were one as qualified as Hillary!

But...spare me the Sarah Palins of the political world please!!!

Same thing I was doing about Obama; pointing out their abysmal voting records and stances while in the Senate and, in Obama's case, state Congress.
You Dembulbs couldn't hear it over the promise of all that free shit out of "Obama's Stash"

Now you've gotten all that free shit which is evidenced in the 47 MILLION Americans signed up for it. How long do you think this economy can support that, Mr Cloward?
Or should I ask Mr Piven?

:eusa_shhh:

Which of 300 million Americans does not receive "free shit" ?

Had a talk with both of my sons, who are Party stalwarts, one in SL county and the other in Utah county, about the party's future.

They both told me that no worries exist about Utah staying red, even with the possibility of reform coming in selecting primary candidates.

They both think, though, with the far right of the party out of touch with reality across the nation (e.g., the move to shut down the government is "bi-partisan" in the minds of some of the idiots) that it will take at least a decade with a lot of change before the GOP can realistically compete on the national stage in the future.

They think the Hispanic blue'ing of some of the red states will be the wake up call.

Let me add another reason I feel Hillary would be a good choice for a Dem candidate...she championed health care reform long before it was a popular topic! She was reamed for it back then too! Hillary's a tough ole bird who has vision. She envisioned healthcare reform way before it got passed into law! One could even go as far as to say she is "the mother of healthcare reform". She would be a good choice to follow this national change through to it's functional implementation.

Forum List

Back