Can Biden or Hillary possibly win?

It's not about "turnout" unless the democrat loyalists base their agenda on emotion and political loyalty rather than logic and intelligence. We haven't even begun to examine Hillary's life. When it is over it will not be pretty in pink like it used to be.

Biden can't win. Hillary will get the nomination if she runs. The only person who would be a threat at this point is if Michelle Obama runs, and I wouldn't put it past her.

We aren't even close to the election and Genny Flowers is back with juicy tidbits about her relationship with Bubba Bill and allegations about what Bill told her about Hillary's sexual preference. How many other women who were persecuted by Hillary for having relations her husband will be waiting for revenge? Is the democrat party still strong enough to threaten them with the "bimbo eruption squad"? The Benghazi thing just won't go away despite Hillary's screeching testimony. And then there is the heir apparent waiting in the wings. Like it or not there will be revelations about Biden's two brain embolisms and speculation about his mental health.

It’s completely up to you and others on the right if there’s a democrat in the WH come 2017 or not.

A repeat of the incompetence and stupidity you displayed during the 2012 election season – such as legitimate rape, 47 percent, and minorities voting for ‘free stuff’ – will clearly result in at least another 4 years of democratic rule.

But again, it’s up to you.

Do people not do math. Biden will be 80. He's not gonna run.

Given how some of the people in DC hold on to their seats for decades and finally leave when they are well past 80, I can see Biden deciding to run if he thinks he has a shot.

Hillary has big time name recognition and a huge following of worshipers.

The republicans don't have squat to run against her. ... :cool:

As it looks now, the republicans do not have anyone who could seriously challenge Mrs. Clinton.

True.

And the only candidate that can seriously challenge HRC is a ‘RINO,’ the governor of New Jersey.

It's not about "turnout" unless the democrat loyalists base their agenda on emotion and political loyalty rather than logic and intelligence. We haven't even begun to examine Hillary's life. When it is over it will not be pretty in pink like it used to be.
You are extremely naive.

Liberal votes are based on emotion and political agenda; and they have very short memories.

Besides, logic and intelligence isn't their strong point. .. :cool:

We aren't even close to the election and Genny Flowers is back with juicy tidbits about her relationship with Bubba Bill and allegations about what Bill told her about Hillary's sexual preference. How many other women who were persecuted by Hillary for having relations her husband will be waiting for revenge? Is the democrat party still strong enough to threaten them with the "bimbo eruption squad"? The Benghazi thing just won't go away despite Hillary's screeching testimony. And then there is the heir apparent waiting in the wings. Like it or not there will be revelations about Biden's two brain embolisms and speculation about his mental health.

My guess is that Biden will only run if Hillary doesn't.

Frankly, I just don't see how a woman who slept with a married man is really going to engender much sympathy.

They don't call them "Homewreckers" without a reason.

If anything, a bimbo like Flowers coming out of the woodwork would probably create empathy for Hillary. Most married women would look at her like they would look at anyone else who flirts with their man.

Now, I do think one of the reasons why Hillary lost in 2008 was because rank and file Democratic voters told themselves, "Do we really want to waive this kind of red meat in front of the Republicans and deal with THAT nonsense again?"

But the fact that Republicans went even MORE batshit crazy over Obama should tell them they shouldn't let those kinds of concerns get in the way.

My guess is that Biden will only run if Hillary doesn't.

Frankly, I just don't see how a woman who slept with a married man is really going to engender much sympathy.

They don't call them "Homewreckers" without a reason.

If anything, a bimbo like Flowers coming out of the woodwork would probably create empathy for Hillary. Most married women would look at her like they would look at anyone else who flirts with their man.

Now, I do think one of the reasons why Hillary lost in 2008 was because rank and file Democratic voters told themselves, "Do we really want to waive this kind of red meat in front of the Republicans and deal with THAT nonsense again?"

But the fact that Republicans went even MORE batshit crazy over Obama should tell them they shouldn't let those kinds of concerns get in the way.

Barack and Hillary shared the primary votes, they each received 18,000,000 so you're right about the rank and file Democratic voters. She could beat Biden for sure, if she doesn't run, he may stand a chance depending on who else runs.

I personally love Bob Kerry, loved Wes Clark, both military guys but there are others who could win over these two. They're both so Zen even though they're fighters, my kind of guys. John Huntsman even appealed to me but I'd have to research him. I'm so tired of the extremists running for president. Tired of listening to their claptrap.

Never know, John Kerry could run again.

The guy I kind of like is Martin O'Malley.

Gov. O?Malley: What Maryland does better than Texas - The Washington Post

The fallacies of his argument don’t end there. Even on Perry’s preferred metric for comparison — taxes — businesses fare quite well in Maryland. According to the Anderson Economic Group, Maryland’s businesses have the seventh-lowest business tax burden, while Texas ranks 17th. Additionally, both established firms and new investments do well in Maryland. The conservative Tax Foundation ranks Maryland as having the eighth-lowest tax burden on mature firms, while Texas ranks 12th. Ernst and Young ranks Maryland as having the 12th-lowest tax burden on new investment; Texas has the 20th-lowest burden.

My administration has made Maryland a better place to do business by focusing on middle-class and sustainable jobs. In addition to being No. 1 in median income, the median wage for hourly workers in Maryland is $14.17 vs. $12.00 in Texas, which lags the national median of $12.80. And while Texas leads the nation in minimum-wage workers, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce ranks Maryland first in the nation in innovation and entrepreneurship, second in concentration of science, technology, engineering and math jobs and third for its “talent pipeline.”

A guy who speaks the language of business AND understands the important obligations of government to her people.

This is what Republicans AND Democrats used to stand for.

Actually

Given the current state of the GOP, either one would win easily

Actually

Given the current state of the GOP, either one would win easily

Never say never. It would only take a shift of 3 million voters to get the GOP to win.

If we elected Presidents by popular vote, yes

Right now, the current Red State/Blue State alignment of the Electoral College is decidedly in the Democrats favor

Unless Republicans can make significant gains in Battleground States and peel off some blue states, they will continue to lose. They swore they had learned their lesson after the last election....obviously they haven't

Neither one can possibly lose. By the time the 2016 General Election gets here the 47% will have grown to 50% or better. Add another 15% of sympathetic liberals and more government handouts and it's an unbeatable combination.

Neither one can possibly lose. By the time the 2016 General Election gets here the 47% will have grown to 50% or better. Add another 15% of sympathetic liberals and more government handouts and it's an unbeatable combination.

The latest figures show that the 47% is now 43%

They still won't vote Republican

Forum List

Back