Can Beto please come to my house to take my ar15

Beto comes a knocking
Your knees will start a rocking

God that would be fun.......

What would you do?
My money says you are all talk

I can't speak for anyone else, but I can tell you what I would do, and that is simply shut my door in his face.

Is that what you do with all search warrants?
Do you know how that usually works out?
When the war starts, we'll let you know scumbag.

War? What the hell are you talking about? Or was your post just designed to call someone you don't know a "scumbag", someone you have never met, nor would you say that in person to my face....You're dismissed.

What would you do?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I can tell you what I would do, and that is simply shut my door in his face.

Pussy. Making threats in
in the gubmint's name. Ain't got the balls to do it yourself.
Love the badass gun owners

Try to take my gun and I will kill you

There you go again...Please show me where I said anything like that....Or maybe you're confused about who you are posting to....Either way, this seems like a mistake to post this to me...

What would you do?

When the war starts, we'll let you know scumbag.

War? What the hell are you talking about? Or was your post just designed to call someone you don't know a "scumbag", someone you have never met, nor would you say that in person to my face....You're dismissed.
You must be a progressive...they all know what perfect strangers would do, have done, are doing.

Are you threatening a presidential candidate?
Self defense is not a threat, traitor.
What self defense? She threatened him, not the other way around.
If Beto comes to my house to take my AR15 we can have a real blast together...……………..

Can you come along to film? Would hate not to have the moment recorded for all posterity

Will it be fun to find court summons in your mailbox, requiring you to take time off of work, hire a lawyer at great expense, then have a judge threaten you with contempt and jail if you don’t comply?

Sounds like fun. I’m sure your family will back you up, and bring you goodie bags in jail.

Will it be fun to find court summons in your mailbox, requiring you to take time off of work, hire a lawyer at great expense, then have a judge threaten you with contempt and jail if you don’t comply?

Sounds like fun. I’m sure your family will back you up, and bring you goodie bags in jail.
Too bad Beto will never be President and the judge is gonna have egg on his face as well because my AR15's are still in the gun shop.

But you send em in, we can have coffee and I will make jelly donuts

Actually there are now democrats saying that Beto is a looney tune...…….

So in all seriousness nothing that either Beto or Warren is babbling means squat

Chuck Schumer said Democrats don't agree with Beto O'Rourke on gun buybacks. Some do.

The Senate minority leader, Chuck Schumer, is the latest to pile on to Democratic criticism of former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke, who is running for president and wants to institute a mandatory assault weapons buyback.

Continue dunking the chicken doofus

Beto will not be coming for your gun

He will pass laws that make certain weapons and accessories illegal. If you own one and decide to keep it, you are breaking the law and will be held accountable
Lol
Beto O’Rourke a.k.a. Butthead doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground so shut the fuck up
Colt is stopping production on the AR 15
So?
So they see the writing on the wall

Beto comes a knocking
Only thing "rocking" will be my AK mag.

You are too big a pussy to take on law enforcement
I pointed my 45 auto at a detectives head one night when he was banging on my door at 1 in the morning. Told him this and he chose to scram

True story, not recommend for trying at home
I call BS
I don't blame you, but it happened. Me an the wife woke up to banging one night and there was a red car parked with the door open in front of the house, our bedroom window was shaking. I told the wife to call the police, and grabbed the 45 auto and took up a spot in the living room ready to open fire if the door came down. No way I was opening the door with a psycho on the other side. Then the wife came out and said that it was the police, I opened the door and he gave some shit about a robbery suspect in another town. I said I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, then he ask me if anyone other than my wife and I lived there, I said no. Then he got a call and his tone changed, I told him that if he came in he was dead. I would have been in the right as he had nothing and was actively harassing me. Then I told him that it was time for him to leave, he left, we never found out why they were really banging on my door, but he won't do it again and never did...……….

True story

Beto comes a knocking
Only thing "rocking" will be my AK mag.

You are too big a pussy to take on law enforcement
I pointed my 45 auto at a detectives head one night when he was banging on my door at 1 in the morning. Told him this and he chose to scram

True story, not recommend for trying at home
I call BS
I don't blame you, but it happened. Me an the wife woke up to banging one night and there was a red car parked with the door open in front of the house, our bedroom window was shaking. I told the wife to call the police, and grabbed the 45 auto and took up a spot in the living room ready to open fire if the door came down. No way I was opening the door with a psycho on the other side. Then the wife came out and said that it was the police, I opened the door and he gave some shit about a robbery suspect in another town. I said I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, then he ask me if anyone other than my wife and I lived there, I said no. Then he got a call and his tone changed, I told him that if he came in he was dead. I would have been in the right as he had nothing and was actively harassing me. Then I told him that it was time for him to leave, he left, we never found out why they were really banging on my door, but he won't do it again and never did...……….

True story
Frannie the psychotic used to be upset when ppl call it a Male...what with the name FRANNIE and all (we knew it was JR, a banned sock).

Now "it" has a wife.

:lol:

Get a life, psycho

Forum List

Back