Can Beto please come to my house to take my ar15

God that would be fun.......

What would you do?
My money says you are all talk

I can't speak for anyone else, but I can tell you what I would do, and that is simply shut my door in his face.

Is that what you do with all search warrants?
Do you know how that usually works out?
Pussy. Making threats in
in the gubmint's name. Ain't got the balls to do it yourself.
Love the badass gun owners

Try to take my gun and I will kill you

Beto will not be coming for your gun

He will pass laws that make certain weapons and accessories illegal. If you own one and decide to keep it, you are breaking the law and will be held accountable

Are you kidding, Fran? This is the guy that as a kid, everyone kicked sand in his face at the beach and made him do their homework or get beat up. This jerk hasn't the guts to take anything but his mommy's underwear to play with.

View attachment 280215
As president hell send a SWAT team to kill you.

Vote Democrat and this is what you'll eventually get.

He will pass laws that make certain weapons and accessories illegal. If you own one and decide to keep it, you are breaking the law and will be held accountable
Tito has 3 percent of some polls and none in others. So the only place Tito is going is walking in the woods with Hillary though Hillary uses a hover round now

Are you kidding, Fran? This is the guy that as a kid, everyone kicked sand in his face at the beach and made him do their homework or get beat up. This jerk hasn't the guts to take anything but his mommy's underwear to play with.

View attachment 280215

Tito is too dumb to use a fly swatter

Unless he is spanking his boyfriend

View attachment 280215

Tough talk from your computer.

I dont want conflict, but I will handle it if it comes in defense of my life and my loved ones. You are asking for mass shootings and violence.

Let that sink in.

Plus a lot of the people you expect to enforce this stupidity...are not on your side.
Less guns =less shootings.

It's simple math.
Lol
Buy more guns and ammo...

Simple math... this country needs to be better armed

Lol
Beto O’Rourke a.k.a. Butthead doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground so shut the fuck up

Tito has 3 percent of some polls and none in others. So the only place Tito is going is walking in the woods with Hillary though Hillary uses a hover round now
Who is Tito?

Lol
Beto O’Rourke a.k.a. Butthead doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground so shut the fuck up
Colt is stopping production on the AR 15

These leftists would give up their buttholes to Bootyjudge if he were elected president. Hell....they probably would now.

View attachment 280215

Tough talk from your computer.
Ok who farted

Who is Tito?
Beto with no bikini top

I dont want conflict, but I will handle it if it comes in defense of my life and my loved ones. You are asking for mass shootings and violence.

Let that sink in.

Plus a lot of the people you expect to enforce this stupidity...are not on your side.

It's simple math.

Actually, no........you are wrong.......

Let that sink in.

It's simple math.

Actually, no...... you don't understand the formula...

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

View attachment 280215
And yet...he has NRA'rs peeing in their Depends.

Really? Where? Show me one. Peeing over what, some schmuck who stands zero chance of being president and still zero chance even if he was?

View attachment 280215
And yet...he has NRA'rs peeing in their Depends.

Really? Where? Show me one. Peeing over what, some schmuck who stands zero chance of being president and still zero chance even if he was?
She's got brain rot. Ate some bad pussy.

Forum List

Back