Can Anyone On This Board Name the Rightwing Terrorist Group

There is a difference between a terrorist network dedicated to the overthrow of the government and a bunch of nut case citizens who decide to barricade themselves against armageddon. Bill Ayers was a member (leader?) of a terrorist network designed to terrorize Americans and bring down the American government. Koresch was the leader of a quasi-religious organization that feared the might of the government. See the difference? Ayers walks among us and Koresch was burned to death in a federal assault. It should be noted that the initial reason for the ATF search warrant centered around the Branch Dividians (legally) purchasing old hunks of junk that had been British WW2 automatic weapons and purchasing (legally) booklets of how to re-assemble the demilled hunks of junk. It was never proved that a single weapon was ever assembled.

Ayers? :rofl: What terrorism did he and his ragged group of misfits commit long ago, as opposed to what religious and conservative whackos have recently done?

Want to start with religious kooks? Koolaid. Abortion clinics, providers, and elderly security guards. Gay bars down south. Minorites walking the streets of America (Jews, blacks, immigrants, gays...), Children in day care centers, average Americans working in federal buildings? I could go on...'

now list what Ayers has done

You're kidding right? I suspected you didn't have a good grasp of history, or economics but you just copped to MASSIVE IGNORANCE about something you SHOULD know..

As opinionated as you are --- of course.. Tell ya what -- Instead of embarrassing the CRAP out of you -- why don't you slink away and educate yourself.. If I'm out of bounds here. Come back and tell me... If not -- thank me for not responding to your ignorance. :mad:

Since Dante never replied -- we can only assume that NOW he knows that Ayers and his Merry Band of Leftist Terrorists didn't just target A Federal Building. They actually BOMBED the Pentagon and the Capitol Building!!!

It's all good whenever you can help educate the less fortunate...

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :D

Ayers? :rofl: What terrorism did he and his ragged group of misfits commit long ago, as opposed to what religious and conservative whackos have recently done?

Want to start with religious kooks? Koolaid. Abortion clinics, providers, and elderly security guards. Gay bars down south. Minorites walking the streets of America (Jews, blacks, immigrants, gays...), Children in day care centers, average Americans working in federal buildings? I could go on...'

now list what Ayers has done

You're kidding right? I suspected you didn't have a good grasp of history, or economics but you just copped to MASSIVE IGNORANCE about something you SHOULD know..

As opinionated as you are --- of course.. Tell ya what -- Instead of embarrassing the CRAP out of you -- why don't you slink away and educate yourself.. If I'm out of bounds here. Come back and tell me... If not -- thank me for not responding to your ignorance. :mad:

Since Dante never replied -- we can only assume that NOW he knows that Ayers and his Merry Band of Leftist Terrorists didn't just target A Federal Building. They actually BOMBED the Pentagon and the Capitol Building!!!

It's all good whenever you can help educate the less fortunate...

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :D

Dufus, Dante has a life. The Weather Underground did very little in the real way of damage. For such a large group they did surprising little -- compare to terrorist groups around world at the time.
The guy is actually a benefit to the community he's lived in since those days.

Redemption? They were a joke. I remember as I was an impressionable teen back then. People like you need to stay off Wikipedia and FOX News.

:lol:

At 11:00am, Aaron pulled on plastic gloves and taped a statement about the impending attack beneath a tray in a phone booth across from the Washington Post offices. He then moved across town, and at 11:30 called the Pentagon emergency number. "In 25 minutes a bomb will explode in the air force section of the Pentagon", he said calmly. "I’m calling from the Weather Underground, and believe me this is no prank. Clear the area! Get everyone out! You have 25 minutes. Vietnam will win!"
Beyond Politics & 9/11 • View topic - Bombing the Pentagon - 1972

they even warned people a bomb would go off. :rofl:

compare to Tim McVeigh?

At 11:00am, Aaron pulled on plastic gloves and taped a statement about the impending attack beneath a tray in a phone booth across from the Washington Post offices. He then moved across town, and at 11:30 called the Pentagon emergency number. "In 25 minutes a bomb will explode in the air force section of the Pentagon", he said calmly. "I’m calling from the Weather Underground, and believe me this is no prank. Clear the area! Get everyone out! You have 25 minutes. Vietnam will win!"
Beyond Politics & 9/11 • View topic - Bombing the Pentagon - 1972

they even warned people a bomb would go off. :rofl:

compare to Tim McVeigh?

So you want to give him a pass because they WARNED people??

Man, you're a sick, sick dude...

Should we mention Ted Kazinsky? Or EarthFirst? Nawwww..... That wouldn't be productive..

--

Okay, name an issue Kazinsky rambled on about that is a liberal Democrat issue.

Now name the issues right wing terrorists rant about that are mainstream GOP issues.

next

Kazinsky? You wanna do this again and end up MORE embarassed?

You truly don't know what HE rambled on about? MAN -- you're all opinion and little knowledge aren't you?

Anyone want to tell Dante what Kazinsky "rambled on" about? I'm tired of getting negged for correcting his deficient education...

very funny: Appalled like Newt Gingrich
He wasn't right wing. He wasn't anything except a scared kid who really believed that the government murdered innocent men, women and children at WACO.

Now Tim was correct in his premise. He just went about his vengeance the wrong way. I still want Reno to pay. And all that helped her kill all of those innocents on American soil.

But to blow up other innocents is not the way. Many say he was advised by ME radicals. Who knows?

Bottom line though we all know Reno and Clinton murdered with forethought Americans on American soil.

And Dems would do it again in a heartbeat.

Which hardly fits the definition of "terrorist"

:cool:

What I find appalling is that no left winger will engage over WACO or RUBY RIDGE. None. None will discuss these really appalling situations and now emblazoned parts of American History, they fucking (pardon my french but they really piss me off on this)refuse to engage situations that killed dozens of American citizens on American soil by American law officers.

He wasn't right wing. He wasn't anything except a scared kid who really believed that the government murdered innocent men, women and children at WACO.

Now Tim was correct in his premise. He just went about his vengeance the wrong way. I still want Reno to pay. And all that helped her kill all of those innocents on American soil.

But to blow up other innocents is not the way. Many say he was advised by ME radicals. Who knows?

Bottom line though we all know Reno and Clinton murdered with forethought Americans on American soil.

And Dems would do it again in a heartbeat.

Which hardly fits the definition of "terrorist"

:cool:

What I find appalling is that no left winger will engage over WACO or RUBY RIDGE. None. None will discuss these really appalling situations and now emblazoned parts of American History, they fucking (pardon my french but they really piss me off on this)refuse to engage situations that killed dozens of American citizens on American soil by American law officers.

You're delusional, or don't get around (click) much.

I've stated many times on this board and others what a hero Janet Reno is. She stood up for the rule of law.

Best Attorney General in history!

Military Veterans against Clinton?

Motivation

The chief conspirators, Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols, met in 1988 at Fort Benning during basic training for the U.S. Army.[17] Michael Fortier, McVeigh's accomplice, was his Army roommate.[18] The three shared interests in survivalism, opposed gun control, and supported the militia movement.[19][20] They expressed anger at the federal government...

There you go Willow. Proof that the low information left is confused about the difference between terrorism and political discussion. That's probably why Bill Ayers is still a mover and shaker in the democrat party.

Military Veterans against Clinton?

Motivation

The chief conspirators, Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols, met in 1988 at Fort Benning during basic training for the U.S. Army.[17] Michael Fortier, McVeigh's accomplice, was his Army roommate.[18] The three shared interests in survivalism, opposed gun control, and supported the militia movement.[19][20] They expressed anger at the federal government...

There you go Willow. Proof that the low information left is confused about the difference between terrorism and political discussion. That's probably why Bill Ayers is still a mover and shaker in the democrat party.

About as much as David Dukes is a mover and shaker in the Republican Party, dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back