Calvin Coolidge born July 4 Hero to tea partiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of them are educationally and financially marginalized males of a certain age. They have not succeeded as they would have wished the last fifteen to thirty years or so. Thus, they want to go back to an age where they think they would have had a chance. They don't realize, though, their marignalization is self-inflicted, not culturally.

They claim self responsibility and self accountability. Good. They can live with the rewards of it.

What compete and utter bullshit. good grief you lefties are some condescending snots.

Lady Liar, who cares what you post?

LOL, if you didn't care you wouldn't of taken the time to reply.
but I can say fer sure not many give a shit about what you post, because most of it is like the crap you posted above.:lol:

Spot on, RW.

It simply amzes me how many self proclaiming constitutional scholars there are on this board.

People who have demonstrated over and over again that they haven't got the brain god gave geese, yet they challenge us to debate the nicities of constitutional law.

"It's all about Libertal interpretation" they claim.

Yet most of them seem bearly literate.

Amazing hubris.

Many of them are educationally and financially marginalized males of a certain age. They have not succeeded as they would have wished the last fifteen to thirty years or so. Thus, they want to go back to an age where they think they would have had a chance. They don't realize, though, their marignalization is self-inflicted, not culturally.

They claim self responsibility and self accountability. Good. They can live with the rewards of it.
Good thing that leftist goobers like Jake the Fake aren't arrogant, overbearing, elitist punks, or anything like that. :rolleyes:

You are projecting, Dude, and, yes, you are part of the group that I have described so well and so accurately. History is passing you guys without a sidewards look. It is what it is, and we are not going back to what it was.

Just goes to prove that the door swings both ways. Some decisions are reviled by the left, some are reviled by the right. The key is that our system of government allows you to challenge the decision or revise the law.

America.......what a country!
All that proves is that the courts have been turned into political playthings, rather than places where just laws are enforced justice is meted out, as they were intended to be.

But I guess as long as you get your half-a-loaf when they make stuff up out of whole cloth, it's all just jake with you. :rolleyes:

The courts, as well as our elected government swings on a pendulum from left to right. A series of decisions will favor the left, new judges will be appointed and new decisions will modify previous decisions and swing to the right.
Amazingly, they eventually get it right and our system of government has been working for over 225 years.

God Bless America! Doesn't get any better than this does it Dude?
Wrong again, tovarich.

What you're describing is the exact mobocratic anarchy that the republic was formed to protect against.

Just and right rules of law don't "swing from left to right", like some cheap cat house trollop.

Good thing that leftist goobers like Jake the Fake aren't arrogant, overbearing, elitist punks, or anything like that. :rolleyes:

You are projecting, Dude, and, yes, you are part of the group that I have described so well and so accurately. History is passing you guys without a sidewards look. It is what it is, and we are not going back to what it was.

LOL, HISTORY is passing us by. good gawd:lol:

What compete and utter bullshit. good grief you lefties are some condescending snots.

Lady Liar, who cares what you post?

LOL, if you didn't care you wouldn't of taken the time to reply.
but I can say fer sure not many give a shit about what you post, because most of it is like the crap you posted above.:lol:

Yeah, you got punched in the nose, and you don't like it. You don't matter, Lady Liar, so post for grins and chuckles.

All that proves is that the courts have been turned into political playthings, rather than places where just laws are enforced justice is meted out, as they were intended to be.

But I guess as long as you get your half-a-loaf when they make stuff up out of whole cloth, it's all just jake with you. :rolleyes:

The courts, as well as our elected government swings on a pendulum from left to right. A series of decisions will favor the left, new judges will be appointed and new decisions will modify previous decisions and swing to the right.
Amazingly, they eventually get it right and our system of government has been working for over 225 years.

Wrong again, tovarich.

What you're describing is the exact mobocratic anarchy that the republic was formed to protect against.

Just and right rules of law don't "swing from left to right", like some cheap cat house trollop.

You are a "mob" of one, I get it, ol' anarchist. You are for grins and chuckles; I do enjoy reading your comments.

I'm projecting nothing.

Lemmie guess...You're in a competition with Wry Catcher and Bfgrn for the title of biggest, most overbearing and arrogant elitist punk on the forums, aren't you?

Their arrogant condescension knows no bounds. They reflect the same attitude of the Statists they elect.

History just flat ran over you, Lady Liar.

Unfortunately for you, there was a shift in power from the States to the Federal Government after the Civil War. Prior to the Civil War, the country was too dispersed and communications took too long to execute a strong central government. At the time of the founding of the country, residing power at the State level made sense.

However, once the States Rights folks made a power grab in the 1860s it all became moot. We went from a bunch of united states to "The United States"

We are now the primary economic and military power on earth...there is no going back to a bunch of united states

What shift in power? Has the Tenth Amendment been repealed?

You are not a constitutional expert, so end of that comment. The CW made states' right a moot point in terms of federalism. Supremacy is vested in the national government, with the states having specified powers. The states are not sovereign equals of the national government.

I am no expert but unlike you I have never said the tenth Amendment was invalid. So between you and I, the expert is the one who agrees with the tenth amendment. So tell me when was the 10th amendment amended? There has only been one Amendment that was amended. Do you know which one it was?

Who told you that?

What would even be the point in having states, if not for dual sovereignty?

Here's another valid question that liberals cannot address.
Why do states have their own Constitution and same form of government as the United States?

History just flat ran over you, Lady Liar.

hahahahaha, you lefties and your childish name calling.
as if it means anything.:lol:

I love reading these posts from these typical arrogant libtrolls actually defending, applauding and cheering for a large, bloated, and oppressive federal government. You want to point and laugh like you would at a 300 pound toothless striper swinging around a pole, but than you see her kids in the crowd cheering her on and you just cry.

Wrong again, tovarich.

Afraid they do Dudester....There are no absolutes in law. Times change, judicial interpretations change to reflect the times

The law is not an exact science it involves human beings and it involves interpretations of intent and precedence and justice. If law was a science, you could just enter your complaint into a computer and have it spit out a verdict

Thats why we have humans in the process

Wrong again, tovarich.

Afraid they do Dudester....There are no absolutes in law. Times change, judicial interpretations change to reflect the times

The law is not an exact science it involves human beings and it involves interpretations of intent and precedence and justice. If law was a science, you could just enter your complaint into a computer and have it spit out a verdict

Now THAT, ladies and genitals, is the mindset of the true anarchist.

Thanks for your accidental candor.

I love reading these posts from these typical arrogant libtrolls actually defending, applauding and cheering for a large, bloated, and oppressive federal government. You want to point and laugh like you would at a 300 pound toothless striper swinging around a pole, but than you see her kids in the crowd cheering her on and you just cry.

The US is the wealthiest country on earth, is the most powerful military force and has over 300 million people. To claim we can govern a country as complex as the US with "small government" is naive.

Wrong again, tovarich.

Now THAT, ladies and genitals, is the mindset of the true anarchist.

Thanks for your accidental candor.

No problem Dudester..

That is the way judicial systems work and have for thousands of years

Good luck with your fantasy utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back