Calvin Coolidge born July 4 Hero to tea partiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is the wierdo wrong about Obama and the constitutionality of his administration, bigrebnc1775 is also a liar: "Don't get pissed at me if you do not think Americans have Constitutional rights." Check #357. Even if he goes back and changes it, the post is preserved elsewhere.

I said he misunderstood what I said how the fuck is that lying bitch? Wierdo? your basic idea of a wierdo is a little bent stupid.
At least I don't have an Avatar with little blue things.

Last edited:
Coolidge is Reagan without all the inane phraseology. Silent Cal and Movieland Ronnie were both symbols and perpetrators of the failure that followed each: Hoover and Bush Jr, Great Depression and Great Recession. But fantasy guides the tea party republicans even to this day, so worship of do nothings follows their easy path to whiningland.

Last edited:
Coolidge is Reagan without all the inane phraseology.

You do of course have to give props to a President that knows when to STFU, now if this yahoo in the Oval Office would follow Cal's lead maybe his poll numbers wouldn't be dropping so fast.

The GOP controlled Congress from 1920 to 1932. The two years the Dems had Congress (2006-2008) before the Great Recession, they had to contend with a Republican President who helped foster the environment that caused the Great Recession along with 12 previous years of Republican misrule that set up the Great Recession.

You can't rewrite, history, son, because too many people know the truth.

Junior yopu don't know what the hell you are talking about.

From Wiki
In 1923, Harding, now tainted further by scandals,[15] died and his vice-president, Calvin Coolidge, became president. Under Coolidge, the economy revived and the conservatives regained control of US Congress in 1924[16] In general, the Republicans retained control of Congress until 1931, after 19 Republicans in the US House of Representatives died and Democrats took their places in the special elections- after Republican President Herbert Hoover had continuously failed to get the US out of the Great Depression.
The Great Depression
On October 29, 1929, a day known in history as Black Tuesday, the New York Stock Exchange experienced a significant crash and the United States, as well as most of the world, would enter a major recession.[17] In response, President Herbert Hoover and the Republican Congress passed the Smoot Hawley Tariff Act. However, it has been recognized that this act only made economic condition far worse.[17] The 1930 midterm election saw the Republicans barely maintain control of the US House of Representatives and US Senate.[18][19] Shortly after the 1930 midterm election, however, special elections were held to replace 19 House of Representative-elects who died, and Democrats would gain a four seat majority in the US House of Representatives as a result of the outcome of these elections.[20] In the 1932 US Senate elections, the Democrats easily regained control over the US Senate once again; this 1932 election also saw Franklin Roosevelt get elected US President as well, and Roosevelt could now begin his historic New Deal policies through the Democrat-dominated US Congress, and could bring the US out of the Great Depression for four years.

Thank you for verifying the accuracy of my statement and the stupidity of your statement. The GOP had the Congress completely through 1930, had a comfortable minority to block legislation and a President to veto it.

The GOP caused America's part of the Great Depression.

I love it when you guys lie, because you are so easy to out. Lies will out, bigrebnc1775, and you just pwn'd yourself again.

Hey, Dude, get someone respectable in here, huh, this guy is stinking your side up!

Show me the fucking lie stupid. What the fuck do you call a lie? You keep mentioning lies when there is not lie. So I was wrong about who was in control of Congress in the 20's is that a fuckiung lie moron.
The only thing that stinks is you.

So I was wrong about who was in control of Congress in the 20's is that a fuckiung lie moron.

Was it a lie? Did you know the truth and intentionally misrepresent it? And if you didn't know the truth, why not take 12 seconds and look it up before making a claim whose truth value you didn't know?

A casual disregard for facts is a dangerous thing.

So I was wrong about who was in control of Congress in the 20's is that a fuckiung lie moron.

Was it a lie? Did you know the truth and intentionally misrepresent it? And if you didn't know the truth, why not take 12 seconds and look it up before making a claim whose truth value you didn't know?

A casual disregard for facts is a dangerous thing.

Damn its self explanatory
I was wrong it wasn't a lie and I do not need a lecture on honesty junior. Hell I am not perfect I some times will make a mistake do you know of many that will say they make a mistake?

Silent Cal and Movieland Ronnie were both symbols and perpetrators of the failure that followed each: Hoover and Bush Jr

:rolleyes: Oh lord... talk about stretching for political points. Hope you limbered up.

I know you sprained the truth a little with that one. Only partisan progressives believe that Coolidge and Reagan caused financial collapses while excusing Keynsian stupidity on their part.

128743500936235117.jpg

bigrebnc1775 has lied twice in this thread because he is so pwn'd that he can't defend his own side. Mips is going to make fun of it, which tells you something about the character of that bird.

Last edited:
Many of us here, on all sides, make mistakes, me included, bigrebnc1775. Thank you for saying you were wrong. Greenbeard is right, check your facts. I said the GOP was in control until 1932, and so I was wrong about the last two years.

This is why we discuss if we are truly interested in learning.

The point to be made here is that the GOP was in charge almost all of the time before the Great Depression of 1893, the Great Depression of 1929, and the Great Recession of 2008-2009.

Most thinking Americans will argue that the right kind and type of regulation was not in place and being enforced.

Business does not know morality. It should have to. It knows only profit and loss. So an umpire has to be in place to keep competition and fair business practices in place if the American republic, citizens, and economy will thrive.

Both of you better stop your little 'threats' to each other, we don't look kindly to open invitations to a "rumble" on the USMB. You've both been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back