Calvin Coolidge born July 4 Hero to tea partiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure love their judicial oligarchy as long as the results turn out in their favor.

But let the courts rule that the 2nd Amendment really means what it says or that people can pay for all the political speech they want under the auspices of their corporate identity, and it's Katie bar the door! :lol:

Just goes to prove that the door swings both ways. Some decisions are reviled by the left, some are reviled by the right. The key is that our system of government allows you to challenge the decision or revise the law.

America.......what a country!
All that proves is that the courts have been turned into political playthings, rather than places where just laws are enforced justice is meted out, as they were intended to be.

But I guess as long as you get your half-a-loaf when they make stuff up out of whole cloth, it's all just jake with you. :rolleyes:

Man! Talk of history revisionism? Good lord! :eek:

Just because the Federal Government has become overbearing, over reaching...and unlawful Constitutionally...these cretins are now claiming it goes back to the Civil War?

Riiiiiiight.:lol:
When all peaceful forms of dissent and redress of grievances are removed, only violent ones remain.

The progressofascists currently in power have forgotten that.

Sure love their judicial oligarchy as long as the results turn out in their favor.

But let the courts rule that the 2nd Amendment really means what it says or that people can pay for all the political speech they want under the auspices of their corporate identity, and it's Katie bar the door! :lol:

Just goes to prove that the door swings both ways. Some decisions are reviled by the left, some are reviled by the right. The key is that our system of government allows you to challenge the decision or revise the law.

All that proves is that the courts have been turned into political playthings, rather than places where just laws are enforced justice is meted out, as they were intended to be.

But I guess as long as you get your half-a-loaf when they make stuff up out of whole cloth, it's all just jake with you. :rolleyes:

The courts, as well as our elected government swings on a pendulum from left to right. A series of decisions will favor the left, new judges will be appointed and new decisions will modify previous decisions and swing to the right.
Amazingly, they eventually get it right and our system of government has been working for over 225 years.

God Bless America! Doesn't get any better than this does it Dude?

Read that political activism?

Just because the Federal Government has become overbearing, over reaching...and unlawful Constitutionally...these cretins are now claiming it goes back to the Civil War?

When all peaceful forms of dissent and redress of grievances are removed, only violent ones remain.

Oh no!

A second ammendment freak!

"I may have lost the election...but I still got my gun"

The last time their was true 'conservative' Judicial activism was when?

Now? No... if the support of the 2nd amendment was a 5-4 vote it isn't.

The 1960's? The Marshall Court who's motto was justice for social engineering??? No.

The FDR Courts that ran till the mid 50's? Nooooo... Can we say Packed New Deal court?

Taft. Yeah, Taft was possibly the last time their was an on balance conservative court around the turn of the 1900's.

You progressofascists have been on a gravy train with biscuit wheels for almost a century judicially on the vast bulk of cases. I know that Obama was mad the Warren court didn't go far enough for redistribution but... it still has been very hard left on many of the most important decisions handed down in the last century.

So quitcherbitchin and get used to the fact your time in the sun is over. The Progressive Century is now dead and we're going back to Judicial sanity now.

Oh no!

Dead men hold no office.

But you also missed the point. Quelle Suprise!

Last edited:

Spot on, RW.

It simply amzes me how many self proclaiming constitutional scholars there are on this board.

People who have demonstrated over and over again that they haven't got the brain god gave geese, yet they challenge us to debate the nicities of constitutional law.

"It's all about Libertal interpretation" they claim.

Yet most of them seem bearly literate.

Amazing hubris.

You want to live without government if you disagree with it.

Get active, get involved, get the numbers to change it.

Spot on, RW.

It simply amzes me how many self proclaiming constitutional scholars there are on this board.

People who have demonstrated over and over again that they haven't got the brain god gave geese, yet they challenge us to debate the nicities of constitutional law.

Amazing hubris.

Many of them are educationally and financially marginalized males of a certain age. They have not succeeded as they would have wished the last fifteen to thirty years or so. Thus, they want to go back to an age where they think they would have had a chance. They don't realize, though, their marignalization is self-inflicted, not culturally.

They claim self responsibility and self accountability. Good. They can live with the rewards of it.

Oh no!

Dead men hold no office.

I fully understand your point

- You took your right wing ideology to the electorate and lost in a landslide

- You took your right wing ideology to the courts and were sent packing

- Now you look to your guns as the only way to settle your grievances

What a pussy!

http://heraldbulletin.com/breakingnews/x1703948894/Calvin-Coolidge-born-July-4-Hero-to-tea-partiersThey are building a museum in his honor. With his austerity, shouldn't they instead donate they money raised to...I don't know...BP or something?
From your link:
"Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery," Coolidge once said, a line that's become popular at tea party rallies.
Yes I can see why you Liberals disagree.

Spot on, RW.

Amazing hubris.

Many of them are educationally and financially marginalized males of a certain age. They have not succeeded as they would have wished the last fifteen to thirty years or so. Thus, they want to go back to an age where they think they would have had a chance. They don't realize, though, their marignalization is self-inflicted, not culturally.

They claim self responsibility and self accountability. Good. They can live with the rewards of it.

What compete and utter bullshit.
good grief you lefties are some condescending snobs.

Last edited:
Oh no!

Dead men hold no office.

I understand not so subtle threats
I understand not so subtle threats

No threat was made. Just a statement of fact. Paranoid much? Name a dead man that holds office. Dan Fielding may have lost to a dead man, but that was a sit com. I know it's hard to keep TV and reality apart as "The West Wing" and "Commander In Chief" proved for you libs... but... please, try again. The blankies that got you through the W Years

- You took your right wing ideology to the electorate and lost in a landslide

McCain is NOT conservative, nor right wing. He is a RINO Political opportunist dipshit. He should just get it over with and join the sleaze in the DNC and be done with it. Doesn't matter, I suspect he's done this year anyway, and the world will be a better place.

- You took your right wing ideology to the courts and were sent packing

Citizens United
DC Gun Ban
Chicago Gun Ban

I'll be happy to KEEP being sent packing this way.

You're a modern medical miracle, buckyboy. Paralyzed from the neck up! How do you do it?

Spot on, RW.

Amazing hubris.

What compete and utter bullshit. good grief you lefties are some condescending snots.

Lady Liar, who cares what you post?

Spot on, RW.

Amazing hubris.

Good thing that leftist goobers like Jake the Fake aren't arrogant, overbearing, elitist punks, or anything like that. :rolleyes:

McCain, Romney, Huckabee, etc., are the face of the new Republican Party. After this fall's debacle that will keep the GOP in the minority and destroy the Tea Party, the GOP will begin throwing the far right out and recasting the party with new leaders, new calm voice, new platform that will exclude the extremers and screamers. Get lost Michelle, Rush, Sean, Michael, John, Mitch, etc. There is no earthly good these losers can offer America. A new GOP can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back