Calls for restraint! My asss

Interesting thank you....^^^So Hamas is claiming Ukraine sold them the weapons

Not surprising though.
All of the people getting rich on this aid/weapons/money laundering thing (Bidens included) in Ukraine have been doing it forever. They need conflict to make money and don't care about people dying as a result. Don't care one little bit. Remember when Trump was asked what he wanted to happen in Ukraine, he said, "I want people to stop dying!", and he was ridiculed for that sentiment.

All of the people getting rich on this aid/weapons/money laundering thing (Bidens included) in Ukraine have been doing it forever. They need conflict to make money and don't care about people dying as a result. Don't care one little bit. Remember when Trump was asked what he wanted to happen in Ukraine, he said, "I want people to stop dying!", and he was ridiculed for that sentiment.

I agree ^^^

Ukraine the most corrupt country on the face of the Earth.

I have a feeling in will step THE TALIBAN with 80 BILLION of US military weapons that biden left for the terrorists in afghanistan.

Ain't biden wonderful?

That means we will be smack dab in the middle of WW3.
And fighting against our state of art weapons Biden gave them.

I have a feeling in will step THE TALIBAN with 80 BILLION of US military weapons that biden left for the terrorists in afghanistan.

Ain't biden wonderful?

That means we will be smack dab in the middle of WW3.
Probably weapons from Ukraine as well.

the 6 billion promised could easily free up money to be spent on weapons in anticipation of having billions to soon replace money spent .
[ Who knows, the US may have the 6 Billion frozen after this attack. Let us see what happens]

Under the arrangement, Tehran will be granted access to the roughly $6 billion in Iranian oil revenues that were blocked in South Korean banks because of U.S. sanctions. But U.S. officials say Qatar’s central bank will oversee the funds and Iran will be permitted to use the money only for humanitarian purposes in accordance with U.S. sanctions.

In response to Raisi’s remarks, a senior Biden administration official said the released funds would first be transferred to Qatar. The Treasury Department would then track all transactions closely to ensure the money is used exclusively for humanitarian purposes.

“It’s going to be held in a bank in Qatar and each transaction will be monitored by U.S. Treasury — transaction by transaction," the official said. "It’s for humanitarian aid only.”

The State Department said the U.S. could freeze the released funds again if Iran tried to spend the money in violation of U.S. sanctions.

“The money can only be used for humanitarian purposes, and we will remain vigilant in watching the spending of those funds and have the ability to freeze them again if we need to,” State Department spokesperson Matt Miller told reporters.

Wrong forum, and read the thread creation rules.

40th thread on this today.

Israel is a brutal terror state engaged in ethnic cleansing.

You either support their antisemitic terrorism, or you're an educated, decent person.
Fuck off, Aknad, your mask done slipped.

Never could get it. Virtually unique on the planet . Beautiful land and water but man eons of “right to exist” and oddball stuff like that . I’m a Methodist
Is a perpetual fighting what is really wanted?

Forum List

Back