Calling all self-professed Trolls

I am putting out a call to all self-professed Trolls. I recently finished up interviewing a very well known, self-professed Troll, at USMB. I am looking to interview a few others, if at all possible (it all depends on you -- the proud Troll). I will ask the very same permissions of any who step forward and volunteer. I will ask any volunteers, most of the very same questions I asked the "The best troll on the internet." There will of course be a few different questions that will be raised, as each of you would be different individuals -- unless of course all of the self-professed Trolls here are all the foot-wear of The best troll on the internet.

This is an open invitation to be part of an op-ed and a blog post elsewhere. Also, I am putting finishing touches on two Killer Op-Eds (please, the applause is killing me) that will go up here soon. The Troll op-ed/article is an entirely separate endeavor. I will write maybe two on that subject -- one on The best troll on the internet. and one that is a group portrait.

thank you and happy hunting
Mem

I hope it is Rderp or Billy.
You mean to say you are hoping The best troll on the internet, is one of those two people? What are their actual screen names?

Not the best troll I met in 20 years (that honor would go to zippy on another political forum (she disappeared a few years ago have not seen her posting anywhere)), I just want to know why they repeat the same stupid stuff over and over and over again when facts are clearly against them.
Answer that question, and I believe you would get some sort of, Nobel type of prize in psychology

I am putting out a call to all self-professed Trolls. I recently finished up interviewing a very well known, self-professed Troll, at USMB. I am looking to interview a few others, if at all possible (it all depends on you -- the proud Troll). I will ask the very same permissions of any who step forward and volunteer. I will ask any volunteers, most of the very same questions I asked the "The best troll on the internet." There will of course be a few different questions that will be raised, as each of you would be different individuals -- unless of course all of the self-professed Trolls here are all the foot-wear of The best troll on the internet.

This is an open invitation to be part of an op-ed and a blog post elsewhere. Also, I am putting finishing touches on two Killer Op-Eds (please, the applause is killing me) that will go up here soon. The Troll op-ed/article is an entirely separate endeavor. I will write maybe two on that subject -- one on The best troll on the internet. and one that is a group portrait.

Mem

Why is this in announcement and not FZ?

Mem

Thanks obama

This is a very serious thread, and it is an announcement asking others to consider entering an interview process. As I wrote in the op "I recently finished up interviewing a very well known, self-professed Troll, at USMB. I am looking to interview a few others, if at all possible (it all depends on you -- the proud Troll)."

I have asked that in order for the interviews to take place, volunteers would be contacting me in private messages. There is a reason for that. Plane and simple, to prevent trolling in this thread.

Mem

Mem

Zone 1 Rules apply here.

As stated in the OP, Martin Eden Mercury is looking for members at USMB that may want to be interviewed for one of his upcoming OPED's. If you wish to speak to him about it, PM him.

I guess you can restrict the responses to the OP, but finding out who the best trolls are by watching them work seems to be a smarter approach.

Mem

Zone 1 Rules apply here.

As stated in the OP, Martin Eden Mercury is looking for members at USMB that may want to be interviewed for one of his upcoming OPED's. If you wish to speak to him about it, PM him.
I only do PMS..

LAST CALL. I WILL BE WRAPPING THIS UP AND THEN FIGURING OUT WHAT TO DO WITH THE 'STUFF' I'VE BEEN PROVIDED WITH THANKS TO A COUPLE OF TRULY INTERESTING MEMBERS OF USMB.

AFTER THE ELECTION IN THE STATE OF NY, I WILL ASK THAT THIS THREAD BE LOCKED.

cereal_killer *AROUND WEDNESDAY I WILL MAKE A FORMAL REQUEST.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL INVOLVED, AND

Mem

last call.

During the middle of this coming week, I will ask cereal_killer to lock this thread.

I want to thank the members of USMB who provided me with some truly interesting 'stuff'

peace and love
Mem

Mem

After spending one night trolling on here, I'm really disappointed in my results. I tried so hard to push boundaries and people actually agreed with the toxicity I was spouting.

Poe's law doesn't lie here, this is a forum filled with so much cringe fringe and they are absolutely insane. Well, they're more in that category that's not really sane or insane, which would be where psychopaths and sociopaths are placed. Having a severe lack of compassion and empathy, that void is filled with vanity, hate, or both.

I'm throwing in the towel which I apparently wear on my head.

Forum List

Back