Calling all self-professed Trolls

Martin Eden Mercury

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2015
I am putting out a call to all self-professed Trolls. I recently finished up interviewing a very well known, self-professed Troll, at USMB. I am looking to interview a few others, if at all possible (it all depends on you -- the proud Troll). I will ask the very same permissions of any who step forward and volunteer. I will ask any volunteers, most of the very same questions I asked the "The best troll on the internet." There will of course be a few different questions that will be raised, as each of you would be different individuals -- unless of course all of the self-professed Trolls here are all the foot-wear of The best troll on the internet.

This is an open invitation to be part of an op-ed and a blog post elsewhere. Also, I am putting finishing touches on two Killer Op-Eds (please, the applause is killing me) that will go up here soon. The Troll op-ed/article is an entirely separate endeavor. I will write maybe two on that subject -- one on The best troll on the internet. and one that is a group portrait.

Last edited:
Are you self-identifying or applying? :cool:

This is a very serious appeal
I am always serious. And i am not a troll.
Cool on the first part, and on the second part I am sorry to hear that. :cool:

You would make an appealing subject. I could maybe ask you (if you are interested) to private message me and I'd ask you about what you believe a troll is, does, and your views on them. Do you know any trolls here (self-professed?)? It would be interesting to ask with a few more questios.

You would make an appealing subject. I could maybe ask you (if you are interested) to private message me and I'd ask you about what you believe a troll is, does, and your views on them. Do you know any trolls here (self-professed?)? It would be interesting to ask with a few more questios.

As someone that has easily written over 300,000 blog posts on many sites the last 16 years and have drawn the ire of many a troll. I believe I could add some good insight. Shoot me a message if you would like.

As someone that has easily written over 300,000 blog posts on many sites the last 16 years and have drawn the ire of many a troll. I believe I could add some good insight. Shoot me a message if you would like.
^Winner

thank you

I am putting out a call to all self-professed Trolls. I recently finished up interviewing a very well known, self-professed Troll, at USMB. I am looking to interview a few others, if at all possible (it all depends on you -- the proud Troll). I will ask the very same permissions of any who step forward and volunteer. I will ask any volunteers, most of the very same questions I asked the "The best troll on the internet." There will of course be a few different questions that will be raised, as each of you would be different individuals -- unless of course all of the self-professed Trolls here are all the foot-wear of The best troll on the internet.

This is an open invitation to be part of an op-ed and a blog post elsewhere. Also, I am putting finishing touches on two Killer Op-Eds (please, the applause is killing me) that will go up here soon. The Troll op-ed/article is an entirely separate endeavor. I will write maybe two on that subject -- one on The best troll on the internet. and one that is a group portrait.

thank you and happy hunting
Mem

What's the definition of Troll?

Toddsterpatriot I guess that is a question more appropriately asked of a 'self-professed' Troll. If you want to ask me what definition I would use for the term troll, I will say that is a simple, yet complex question.

Mem

I hope it is Rderp or Billy.

Mem

You mean to say you are hoping The best troll on the internet, is one of those two people? What are their actual screen names?

Mem

You mean to say you are hoping The best troll on the internet, is one of those two people? What are their actual screen names?

Not the best troll I met in 20 years (that honor would go to zippy on another political forum (she disappeared a few years ago have not seen her posting anywhere)), I just want to know why they repeat the same stupid stuff over and over and over again when facts are clearly against them.

Forum List

Back