Calling all Pagans

Paganism isn't one set of beliefs like christianity. It's more of an umbrella term to describe hundreds of religions. There are pagans that pray to virtually any of the old gods/goddesses you could imagine. There are some variations where the feminine deity is at least equal to if not supreme to their masculine counterparts. Wicca is the one I'm most familiar with and can say for certain that it's absolutely true within their beliefs.

i worship hecate. i find your question rather sillie and insulting....i worship my goddess with pray and respect. she is the goddess of witches and the crossroads.

Isis is egyptian so i would imagine that your question is addressed more to kitten. you have lumped all pagans as if we all believe the same things..we do not..it is much more complex than a simple messageboard post can explain.

perhaps you are thinking more of wiccians..they have much more rituals etc...

i simply go out nightly and say what i need to say to hecate....how difficult is that to understand...i have no icons or altars if that is what you are asking...

and why do you question how we worship to begin with...you will note...we are not here to convert anyone...wiccians convert but most pagans do not "witness" nor try to "convert" christians...

and why do you question how we worship to begin with...you will note...we are not here to convert anyone...wiccians convert but most pagans do not "witness" nor try to "convert" christians...

maybe she couldn't find the answer and was asking for someone to explain how one goes about worshiping isis....what does one actually do....where would one go to learn....

maybe she couldn't find the answer and was asking for someone to explain how one goes about worshiping isis....what does one actually do....where would one go to learn....

than ask kitty....if i am not mistaken isis would be her goddess

Chill the FUCK out. If it's to fucken hard to answer like an normal human being would answer a simple question, FUCK OFF.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

than ask kitty....if i am not mistaken isis would be her goddess

then why jump in and start assuming paganisim is being attacked.....maybe people are curious....

as for hecate...just did a quick read of some sites....do you worship the greek or roman "version".....and celebrate every 29th or the 13 of aug or 30 nov.....what do the celebrations involve.....

hey that aint the polite canadas we all hear about...first....not all pagans worship isis...that is the first problem..when you call all pagans....then inquire about one goddess...

here is my what i do....at night i go out...hecate is of the moon...the moon is my totem....so to speak...
i simple talk to her...prayer if you wish to call it that....do you want the actual words...i begin with ...hecate, mother of all..then say what i have to say...be it good or not...i tend to question things..
being she is the goddess of the crossroads i ask for her guidance...now this is at night...

during the early morning....i simply smile to her and wish the day goes well

i do have cystals but they are more for healing and things of that nature...

i think of her when decisions are being made...or as people would say..when i reach a cross road...

does that answer your question, sweetie?

If you noticed, I asked two questions about Goddesses, implying that not all pagans worship Isis. I also apologized if I had termed things wrong as well.

Thanks for the explanations.

and another thing...most witches were not burned at the fucking stake...they were pressed to death or many other sadistic methods used to kill them.

pressing is when a board is place on your chest then rocks are placed on the board till your ribs collapse and then you die...

joan of arc was burned as a witch and the small bundle of sticks used to lit the fires were called
"faggots"

hey that aint the polite canadas we all hear about...first....not all pagans worship isis...that is the first problem..when you call all pagans....then inquire about one goddess...

here is my what i do....at night i go out...hecate is of the moon...the moon is my totem....so to speak...
i simple talk to her...prayer if you wish to call it that....do you want the actual words...i begin with ...hecate, mother of all..then say what i have to say...be it good or not...i tend to question things..
being she is the goddess of the crossroads i ask for her guidance...now this is at night...

during the early morning....i simply smile to her and wish the day goes well

i do have cystals but they are more for healing and things of that nature...

i think of her when decisions are being made...or as people would say..when i reach a cross road...

does that answer your question, sweetie?

thank you.....my quick readings seem to indicate hecate is more closely related to dogs.....didn't see anything on the moon....are there differnt sects if you will....like say all the differnt kinds of christians......

back to the festival celebrations....are there special traditions.....

hecate is not roman nor greek to me...she has existed long before then...why do you put "version" in quotes...she is a goddess..not a "version"...many depictions are found of her long before greek or roman times...

manuel go find a thread i started....with the same title and see why i might feel that its an attack...wait till you see more posts on this thread....

pagans are as old as man itself...if your "god" is the only "god" why did he have to command to have "no other gods before him"..

she is depicted normally with 3 dogs...each watch in a different directions... read more you will find she is of the moon...there are 3 moon goddess...she is the dark phases of the moon

Then don't answer. Simple as that.

Who said I was a Christian? Certainly not me.

But again, feel free to remove yourself from this thread if asking questions is so dreadfully painful to your delicate nature. Who would want to talk to someone such a ginormous chip on their shoulder anyway? Not, moi.

Forum List

Back