Calling all Pagans!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Hello, I am a Pagan. I follow Hecate, she is the Goddess of Witches and well as the Goddess of crossroads. She is a Moon Goddess.

Please use this thread to let us know what you believe? Also what holidays do you celebrate?

pa·gan (pgn)
n.
1. One who is not a Christian, Muslim, or Jew, especially a worshiper of a polytheistic religion.
2. One who has no religion.
3. A non-Christian.
4. A hedonist.
5. A Neo-Pagan.

pagan - definition of pagan by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Attachments

• $festivals.jpg
    $festivals.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 144
Pagans themselves are loons.

The current version is nothing but a 1980s interest in various and other assorted movies which piqued the interest of little girls who liked to paint their nails black and pretend they're mysterious and introspective.

Magus Perde, take your hand from off the chain
loose a wish to still the rain
the storm about to be
here am I, voyager into life
Tough are the soles who tread the knife's edge
Break the circle, stretch the line, call upon the devil
Bring the gods to Gods' own fire
In the conflict revel

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Baba, your kind are no better. Truly. ALL of you goofball, batshit crazy dogma junkies are no better than any other flavor of bark at the moon wingnuttery.

Except our version didn't originate from The Craft.

Always A Bitch, your ignorance and prejudice is showing again dear. Pagans didn't "originate from the Craft", they are old religions that have been handed down through the ages. Most of them are based in some way on life and nature, which means that they don't worship death, which by the true definition of it, is evil. Druidism, Wiccan, shamanism, etc, they are all connected to God in some way, because Creation supports life.

The only "evil" one is Satanists, and those cats have their own bag of beliefs. Long story short though, what Satanists do is almost the exact opposite of the Christian church.

Nope......I firmly believe that God is too big to be contained in just one religion. For crying out loud, one of His names is Elokim, which means "God of many powers".

What makes you think that Christians have the only "one true way" to God?

Because that's what Christ said, and that's what God said. Good enough for me.

No, Christ said that He was the "One True Way" for the people OTHER THAN the Jews. God never said that Jesus was the only way either.......He chose the Hebrews because of what their ancestor Abraham did.

Additionally, Jesus said the He came not to replace the Law, but rather to expand upon it.

Where do you get only Jesus can take you to God? You're an arrogant bitch.

Read Jeremiah, Isaiah.

And Jesus said he was the way, for Jews and Gentiles alike.

I suggest you actually read the bible.

Read Jeremiah, Isaiah.

And Jesus said he was the way, for Jews and Gentiles alike.

I suggest you actually read the bible.

Might wanna try again. If it was in the OT, it's a history of the Jews, who are ALREADY connected to God. He (Yeshua) did NOT say that He was the way for the Jews.

You may wish to read your own book Annoying Babble.

Bingo on ignorance and prejudice. Actually, I think Bones is looking to make contact with Pagans, not explain or defend the origins of our beliefs to bitter teenagers.

Forum List

Back