Calling all Pagans!

Might wanna try again. If it was in the OT, it's a history of the Jews, who are ALREADY connected to God. He (Yeshua) did NOT say that He was the way for the Jews.

You may wish to read your own book Annoying Babble.

The coming of Christ was foretold in the OT, moron.

Go to Jeremiah and Isaiah, idiot.

Magus Perde, take your hand from off the chain
loose a wish to still the rain
the storm about to be
here am I, voyager into life
Tough are the soles who tread the knife's edge
Break the circle, stretch the line, call upon the devil
Bring the gods to Gods' own fire
In the conflict revel

jertho tull?

Because that's what Christ said, and that's what God said. Good enough for me.

No, it's what a human said that a human heard what a Jesus said that a god said. Thus, hearsay, nothing more. Ever wonder why courts don't allow that as evidence in our country?

Oh, and in case anyone has no clue, the word 'neo-pagan' is used by many of us pagans as an insult of those who are just plain nuts within our own religion.

hello, I Am A Pagan. I Follow Hecate, She Is The Goddess Of Witches And Well As The Goddess Of Crossroads. She Is A Moon Goddess.

Please Use This Thread To Let Us Know What You Believe? Also What Holidays Do You Celebrate?

Pa·gan (pgn)
N.
1. One Who Is Not A Christian, Muslim, Or Jew, Especially A Worshiper Of A Polytheistic Religion.
2. One Who Has No Religion.
3. A Non-christian.
4. A Hedonist.
5. A Neo-pagan.

pagan - Definition Of Pagan By The Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus And Encyclopedia.

get Behind Me Satan

Whoever this goat is you keep referencing Allie, it still sounds smarter than you, of course a horse is smarter than you as well ... well ... almost all animals.

Anyhoo, I am a celebrator of Ancient Egyptian celebrations ... often referred, though wrongly, as the religion of Ra. More aptly called the religion of Ptah. Very wrongly called 'sun worshipers' by those who know little about anything.

No, I've never been jealous of the sex-hating, goat-worshipping, friendless weirdoes.

Again you mention livestock beast, are you fixated on goats? Honestly I don't care about your sex life, but to each their own.

You show your little knowledge as well as ... the fact that if I have no friends, then you have less, for you do realize that you post more often than I do.

Whoever this goat is you keep referencing Allie, it still sounds smarter than you, of course a horse is smarter than you as well ... well ... almost all animals.

Anyhoo, I am a celebrator of Ancient Egyptian celebrations ... often referred, though wrongly, as the religion of Ra. More aptly called the religion of Ptah. Very wrongly called 'sun worshipers' by those who know little about anything.

Ptah--any relation to Ptooey ? :lol:

Again you mention livestock beast, are you fixated on goats? Honestly I don't care about your sex life, but to each their own.

You show your little knowledge as well as ... the fact that if I have no friends, then you have less, for you do realize that you post more often than I do.

I have no desire to know anything about your cult.

And the fact that I post more often is just evidence of a quicker wit, two monitors and an ability to type 100 wpm.

I have no desire to know anything about your cult.

And the fact that I post more often is just evidence of a quicker wit, two monitors and an ability to type 100 wpm.

Already mentioned that I don't do cults, that's an organized religion's thing and has nothing to do with paganism.

So you admit you have no friends ... *gasp* she actually admitted something! She agreed with me! *blinks* Damn, now I have to take another shower, I feel so dirty. I have three computers, but still I don't spend THAT much time in one place.

Forum List

Back