Calling all Pagans!

Today's paganism is a cult. A stupid little witch-wannabe cult.

Where did I admit I have no friends? How odd. I don't remember doing that. Did you ..... divine it? Lol.

Today's paganism is a cult. A stupid little witch-wannabe cult.

Where did I admit I have no friends? How odd. I don't remember doing that. Did you ..... divine it? Lol.

No, neo-pagans will sometimes confuse themselves with wicca, but most know the difference.

I'm a pagan. I worship the great and merciful Obama. Here I am amongst many of his most loyal followers:

obama.gif

Hello, I am a Pagan. I follow Hecate, she is the Goddess of Witches and well as the Goddess of crossroads. She is a Moon Goddess.

Please use this thread to let us know what you believe? Also what holidays do you celebrate?

pa·gan (pgn)
n.
1. One who is not a Christian, Muslim, or Jew, especially a worshiper of a polytheistic religion.
2. One who has no religion.
3. A non-Christian.
4. A hedonist.
5. A Neo-Pagan.

pagan - definition of pagan by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Bones, admit it, you're a goof ball.:D

hey pagan maybe you can shed some light on this..

Nixon Tape Discusses Homosexuals at Bohemian Grove

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc&feature=related]YouTube - Nixon Tape Discusses Homosexuals at Bohemian Grove[/ame]

Bohemian Grove

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=P_PAqT2JZOw&feature=related]YouTube - Alex Jones - Secrets in Bohemian Grove[/ame]

Wow. There are whack jobs here too. Nice to see that christians use every opportunity to hijack any blog.

Wow. There are whack jobs here too. Nice to see that christians use every opportunity to hijack any blog.

Yep. There are Christian whack jobs just like there are Pagan whack jobs who turn every argument into an attack on the other's religion. Happens.

Perhaps you are being judged by your extremists just you judge us by ours?:cool:

The thread was created for us to find eachother, but all I've found so far is a bunch of smart ass comments from so-called christians. And a lot of ignorance. YAY USMessageboard.

The thread was created for us to find eachother, but all I've found so far is a bunch of smart ass comments from so-called christians. And a lot of ignorance. YAY USMessageboard.

You don't get your own little private pagan thread. Where did you get that idea ? You have people who are curious about pagans. Can't you answer questions ?

Well, Dilli, can't you read? If you want to know about Halloween, why don't you do some research? And if you weren't being so condescending, maybe someone would talk to you.

Well, Dilli, can't you read? If you want to know about Halloween, why don't you do some research? And if you weren't being so condescending, maybe someone would talk to you.

I did----there are only about a million definitions and types of pagans. Think of this as y'all pagans are on Face the Nation or something.

Well, of my three friends, we are all a little different with our beliefs. I'm somwhat of a Gaelic/Celtic Pagan. There are tons of ways, that much is true. Even among Wiccans there are tons of slightly different ways. I worship the Tuatha De Dannan, Spirits of the Earth and my Ancestors, celebrate the Quarter days, which are days more or less between the solstices and equinoxes. And I raise Coonhounds and have an enginnering related job, I like the occassional beer and a steak on the grill.

Forum List

Back