Call me crazy

if you want news watch Fox. If you want politics watch "special report" if you want buisness watch "Niel couvuto(sp?)" Fox has got it all, that channel is constantly on at my house, except when my leftist roommates throw a tantrum because they can't stand to hear the great voice of our presdident George W Bush!!

Also "Special report" is my favorite news/political show on TV. I mean the "grapevine" the "Fox allstars" "Major Garret" you can't do any better. Hell I defy you to find something better than "Special report"

Originally posted by kcmcdonald
if you want news watch Fox. If you want politics watch "special report" if you want buisness watch "Niel couvuto(sp?)" Fox has got it all, that channel is constantly on at my house, except when my leftist roommates throw a tantrum because they can't stand to hear the great voice of our presdident George W Bush!!

Also "Special report" is my favorite news/political show on TV. I mean the "grapevine" the "Fox allstars" "Major Garret" you can't do any better. Hell I defy you to find something better than "Special report"

KC, you dropped a pom pom my friend. :D

KC, are you kidding?! Hardball owns Special Report. Brit Hume is a crappy host, a lot of times I wonder if he is still breathing!

Its better to watch a combo of Fox and CNN or MSNBC to get both sides of the story. I wouldn't ride off of what Rush tells you.

Welcome clumzgirl;)

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
KC, are you kidding?! Hardball owns Special Report. Brit Hume is a crappy host, a lot of times I wonder if he is still breathing!

Well Hume's "Special Report" has more people watching it than Hardball, more than double.

CABLE NEWS RACE
MONDAY NIGHT, MARCH 29

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 2.3 [RATING]
FOXNEWS HANNITY/COLMES 1.8
CNN LARRY KING 1.5
FOXNEWS SHEP SMITH 1.3
FOXNEWS BRIT HUME 1.1
FOXNEWS GRETA 1.0
CNN AARON BROWN 0.7
CNN PAULA ZAHN 0.7
MSNBC HARDBALL 0.5
MSNBC OLBERMANN 0.5
MSNBC SCARBOROUGH 0.3
CNBC DENNIS MILLER 0.3
MSNBC NORVILLE 0.2
link

Maybe this is a little off topic... but I just cant bring myself to watch Greta on Fox.

Something about her mouth that makes me wanna turn the channel... she missed her calling... she shoulda been a ventriloquist (sp?)

:shrug:

ok... back on topic. :D

yeah i can't watch dayside either. I switch over to MSNBC when she's on.

Forum List

Back