Call me a nut,but as an ordinary american...im running in 2016!!!!

TBumpersticker.jpg

Vote T in 2012
His piss is 9.5% alcohol.

I have two questions:

• Are you in favor of recalling all permits and registration for guns and allow everyone to carry guns, but if they kill someone, they get murdered, they go to jail?
  • Are you planning to put plant grass or vegetation across the country where any vacant lot and sell it for gas so we can use it for our expenses?

The first part,i agree,but jail only if a crime is.committed.if self defense,then its our right to defend. Part two,no.

I have two questions:

• Are you in favor of recalling all permits and registration for guns and allow everyone to carry guns, but if they kill someone, they get murdered, they go to jail?
  • Are you planning to put plant grass or vegetation across the country where any vacant lot and sell it for gas so we can use it for our expenses?

The first part,i agree,but jail only if a crime is.committed.if self defense,then its our right to defend. Part two,no.

Then I take it that you do not fully support the Marceaux Doctrine?

The socalled 10 million illegal immigrants contribute crime,drug problems,domestic terrorism,take jobs away from americans,create welfare,then they cry when they have to follow the rules. Get rid of all those fuckers.illegal immigration is the downfall of any nation.look at france and european nations and their horrible economies when they let oakis and nigerians into the workforce. Americans first,otherwise,get the fuck out or get shipped.back where you came from. If my ancestors from italy had to follow the rules,then everyone else will. ill see to it.

Last edited:
And college education is EARNED,not given to foreigners. End the funding,aid,and grants ASAP.Americans first.

Nafta, what is an appropriate level for Legal immigration, should we raise legal immigration, if we do raise legal immigration.... should we pile on the penalties for illegal immigration?

I'll tell you what I'd do..

Nafta-repeal it.
Legal immigration-limit it to the first world or people with education we could use.
I think we should limit legal immigration as it takes jobs away.
I think we should deport all illegal immigrants.

Pssst ...

We're already importing people for their education because our own education is sub-standard by the world's standards. China currently graduates more science majors than we graduate kids. Never mind Newt's wanting to fire parents so he can have a generation of janitors, it makes a lot more sense for us to educate our kids so they can compete on the world market and use immigrant labor to pick our lettuce. Which job would YOU rather have?

Illegals do not take American jobs away. If you don't believe it, just ask those states who have produce rotting in the fields because no one will do the work. AT ANY PRICE.

If it were possible to "deport all illegal immigrants", it would have happened a long time ago. In point of fact, the US has known all this for a long time. Look up Braceros programs. Learn that we used to fly them here and then fly them home and we still made a profit. You'll be happy to learn that we treated them like shit back then too.

Think.

Ask me anything about any issue,and i have the solution for it..really.

Did he get his chocolate in her peanut butter, or did she get her peanut butter all over his chocolate?

More importantly, does this question...out of context...sound like a euphemism for something obscene?

People who are full of quick certain answers are the very worst kind of politicians.

Ask me anything about any issue,and i have the solution for it..really.
1. What is your solution for when people have 10 kids and then they end up joining military because they can not find enough jobs to support themselves?

2. What is your solution to the two party circus on the establishment media?

3. What is your solution to special interest lobbyists turning our government officials into political prostitutes?

By the way, what is considered a "nut" or a "crazy person" is exactly what we need to unscrew the screwed up system. in other words, a scum who falls in line with the establishment will be considered normal, but a person who can liberate us from it, will always be considered a nut.

The socalled 10 million illegal immigrants contribute crime,drug problems,domestic terrorism,take jobs away from americans,create welfare,then they cry when they have to follow the rules. Get rid of all those fuckers.illegal immigration is the downfall of any nation.look at france and european nations and their horrible economies when they let oakis and nigerians into the workforce. Americans first,otherwise,get the fuck out or get shipped.back where you came from. If my ancestors from italy had to follow the rules,then everyone else will. ill see to it.

How do we deport the millions that are here? We don't have the extensive judicial system, enough ICE and the transportation costs for deportation would be exuberant. How would you fund this are make the entire program practical?

Would you have the illegals pay for their own deportation costs if they have the means? What would you do about the southern border?

How do we deport the millions that are here? We don't have the extensive judicial system, enough ICE and the transportation costs for deportation would be exuberant. How would you fund this are make the entire program practical?

Would you have the illegals pay for their own deportation costs if they have the means? What would you do about the southern border?

How about another Trail of tears as we march thenm back across the border

That was my oint on the last page - that if it were possible to deport every illegal, we would nave done it already. And, Obama has deported more than any other prez in the past.

Always amazes me that people seem to believe its our southern border we should worry about. Crimeny. Not one foreign terrorist came through Mexico.

Aliens DO take jobs away,and its not for you to decide who wants the jobs or not.go to a line at the unemployment office. Willing americans are more tjan willing to do any work. Kick the aliens out!!!

How about another Trail of tears as we march thenm back across the border

Right real catchy but how would you find them?

And, what would it cost?

As it is, they pay their own way. Your repugnant "trail of tears" would cost us much more than they contribute.

And, how would you "march" them across the oceans?

Forum List

Back