Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

I'd boycott the parade but haven't watched it in years anyway.
Those who want to go but object to yet another celebration of gayness should just turn their backs when that float passes.

I wonder if they will be purchasing their wedding attire from the kiddie deptment at walmart.
is that where you buy your bait?

Lol. No i'm a minority, a strait white male. You know the kind of person liberals dislike. Oh yeah and i support myself so i'm really hated by your type. Now go on and cash your goverment check
funny I'm a strait white male and support myself and I don't make false and ignorant assumptions like you.....

Wouldn't want my kids exposed to that parade.

That is your right.

But keep in mind, it'll be less than 60 seconds of a 10,000 second broadcast. They won't be sodomizing each other.....

They did in the SF parade.

Slideshow from gay pride parade black men tubes at xGays.TV

I''ll take your word for it - (I won't click the link , I know there is shit in the sewer, I don't need to climb down there to verify!) .....but Pasadena is a long way from San Francisco. :lol:

The Tournament of the Roses committee is a staid, conservative group. They know this is a national broadcast. Nothing outrageous will happen. I expect this to be extremely low key.

A Southland woman has issued a call on social media to boycott the Tournament of Roses Parade over plans for two men to be married atop a parade float.

Doggone it! The Rose Bowl Parade and game have been a tradition in my household for decades. It is a great way to relax in front of the TV on New Year's Day while getting over a hangover. As my son will be watching, looks like we will skip the parade, and just watch the game.

A Southland woman has issued a call on social media to boycott the Tournament of Roses Parade over plans for two men to be married atop a parade float.

Doggone it! The Rose Bowl Parade and game have been a tradition in my household for decades. It is a great way to relax in front of the TV on New Year's Day while getting over a hangover. As my son will be watching, looks like we will skip the parade, and just watch the game.

Good choice

Football is a manly game
Watching a parade full of flowers could turn your son gay

Good choice

Football is a manly game
Watching a parade full of flowers could turn your son gay

Nothing like a gay political demonstration to share with your family.

Forum List

Back