California Judge enables cancer warnings on Monsanto's round up

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-3-23_9-11-9.png

California Judge Enables Cancer Warning on Monsanto’s Roundup

It's amazing how dumbed down people are who think this stuff is/ was safe just like they tell you GMO is fine you are a total jackass if you believe that.

California has such strict criteria and restrictions, has anyone done a study to see if they have prolonged life there, and less disease? Would be interesting to see if it all actually helps, or is used just to tax more...

California has such strict criteria and restrictions, has anyone done a study to see if they have prolonged life there, and less disease? Would be interesting to see if it all actually helps, or is used just to tax more...
It's a game. It just means any store selling roundup has to have a Prop 65 sticker in the window, which they likely will already have.

The entire Prop 65 thing was just a money making scam. If you didn't have a sticker in the window private lawyers were suing small companies millions

When money and corporate power want to keep their money growing of course they will tell you it is safe here is your study of " Montasanto" in general Monsanto is the creator of AGENT ORANGE now what did that cause and look how long it took to prove it.

upload_2017-3-23_9-45-28.png

GMO Study: Rats fed lifetime of GM corn grow horrifying tumors, 70% of females die early

Are GMOs dangerous? A new study shows that Monsanto’s genetically modified corn and Roundup herbicide cause negative health effects in rats, and is raising questions about the safety of GMOs.
More than two decades ago, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted GMOs “generally regarded as safe” status, meaning the industry had no obligation to conduct long-term safety studies. And while GMOs don’t have what scientists call “acute” effects, what about “chronic” effects — those that come on gradually and can’t easily be tied to one cause? The French study — the most comprehensive GMO safety assessment ever conducted — highlights that concern. It involved 200 rats and spanned two years, the life expectancy of the species of rat used. Previously, the longest study had lasted 240 days, says Michael Hansen, senior scientist at Consumers Union and an expert on GMO research. Industry-funded studies typically last just 90 days.

The researchers investigated how eating Monsanto’s Roundup-Ready corn (and any Roundup herbicide traces that may come with it) affected rats’ health. They separated rats into 10 groups: Three had part of their standard diet replaced at varying levels with Roundup-Ready corn that had been treated with Roundup in the field; three received the same feed protocol, but with untreated Roundup-Ready corn; three ate no GM corn but had tiny amounts of Roundup herbicide in their drinking water; and one control group ate two-thirds standard rat chow and one-third non-GM corn. Each group contained 10 females and 10 males.
Anti GMO Foods and Fluoridated Water: GMO Study: Rats fed lifetime of GM corn grow horrifying tumors, 70% of females die early

When money and corporate power want to keep their money growing of course they will tell you it is safe here is your study of " Montasanto" in general Monsanto is the creator of AGENT ORANGE now what did that cause and look how long it took to prove it.

View attachment 118118
Poor mice... :cry:

upload_2017-3-23_9-48-31.png

When the power of the people became to strong , Many scientist backed off and changed their admittance to " the harm GMO causes" ............. they had to change their original statement as they were threatened.
Now that's a hard one to figure out.

View attachment 118118
Spent years in AG. Funny how no health freaks will touch a fruit or vegetable with a blemish on it.

I don't hate weeds enough to give myself cancer by spraying them so I wouldn't have bought it anyway.

If your body is so defective that you can't use weed killer safely, it's not Monsanto's fault.
Why because I don't want to expose myself, others or the environment to toxic chemicals because I don't like dandelions in my drive way? Monsanto can keep that shit. It's not worth it.

Forum List

Back