California is beautiful

Wrong very wrong.
Like I mentioned many times. I helped homeless veterans as part of my passion since the 90s with my own money.

I recognized the problems we have here in California. I just donā€™t like people bashing Ca just to make his penis bigger. Whatā€™s the point in doing that?
What is the benefits in doing that?

You have homeless problems in Nevada or Texas and other problems. But that doesnā€™t mean they need to be trashed.

At the same time look at the booming economy and jobs and unemployment here in Ca.
you have a guilty conscience?...are you one of those people?....when i told you about the unemployment in the inner state counties, were in a good many of them the unemployment is 8% and higher your reaction was that i am bashing California....when i was doing no such thing...you were saying how wonderful you have it,i was pointing out that millions in the state dont have it so good and dont agree with your assessment....they dont give a shit if California is the 5th best economy in the world,it doesnt seem to be helping them....they pay taxes too.....

as i said before,i dont have a problem with people coming on and making threads about the problems california has as long as they are TRUTHFUL,the OP is not,all he has done is troll in all his posts, Look at this post for example,when charwin posted pics of the beauty california has,in cowardly fashion he made the BS accusation after being taken to school by him that california is indeed beautiful, saying that it was fake news crap as you can see in post # 18 of his right here.:rolleyes:

California is beautiful

He has proven he has never been to california cause i was just there last weekend for the Rams/niners game. at my hotel i got a tour guide of places to visit and after looking at the guide i saw firsthand with my own eyes,those are indeed places in california that look EXACTLY like the pics he posted.:2up:

He totally lost his credibility there proving how he evades facts all the time when proven wrong ending up with shit on his face as he always does,:abgg2q.jpg:

i got no problem with people making threads on the problems with california as they do,just with the OP cause he is NOT truthful as i just proved.

Not only that,I have a handful of friends that grew up here in the midwest where i live that live in both LA and in san diego,they have been out there for 10 years at least and they have all said they NEVER want to come back here again,to visit yeah but NOT to live.. I get very jeoulous of them all the time.
i had the good fortune to have lived in the state when it may have been the best place on the planet to live....those days are no more....

For you maybe. Iā€™m still enjoying going to football, baseball and basketball here in Ca.

The most visited state in US by far than any states.
Las Vegas visitors is approximately 40% from Ca rich.

What are you saying again?
what im saying you cant possibly understand because you never lived here in those times....you dont know any better...

Like what? I lived here 75% of my life. Sure I know a lot of things far more than you.
You are bitter about Ca after you got your wealth. That is just a hypocrite on your part donā€™t you think? Without Ca where do you think you are financially?

Let me repeat what I just said from your post..... Those days are no more in Ca.

Thatā€™s pure dumb and ignorant on your part. People still enjoying sports here having a good time with the booming economy.

The most visited state by far than any states.

Nevada mostly relied on income from LV tourism. Visitors coming from Ca is over 40%.

So what are you trying to tell me?

as i said before,i dont have a problem with people coming on and making threads about the problems california has as long as they are TRUTHFUL,the OP is not,all he has done is troll in all his posts, Look at this post for example,when charwin posted pics of the beauty california has,in cowardly fashion he made the BS accusation after being taken to school by him that california is indeed beautiful, saying that it was fake news crap as you can see in post # 18 of his right here.:rolleyes:

California is beautiful

He has proven he has never been to california cause i was just there last weekend for the Rams/niners game. at my hotel i got a tour guide of places to visit and after looking at the guide i saw firsthand with my own eyes,those are indeed places in california that look EXACTLY like the pics he posted.:2up:

He totally lost his credibility there proving how he evades facts all the time when proven wrong ending up with shit on his face as he always does,:abgg2q.jpg:

i got no problem with people making threads on the problems with california as they do,just with the OP cause he is NOT truthful as i just proved.

Not only that,I have a handful of friends that grew up here in the midwest where i live that live in both LA and in san diego,they have been out there for 10 years at least and they have all said they NEVER want to come back here again,to visit yeah but NOT to live.. I get very jeoulous of them all the time.

Good!

One out of three Californians are on welfare and live below the poverty line.

Prove me wrong.

Yes I can prove you wrong. Read it donā€™t stare at it.
California doesnā€™t even comes close to any of the beggars states.

States That Spend the Most and Least on Welfare

Thereā€™s a correlation between a stateā€™s cost of living and its welfare spending. Massachusetts, New York, Alaska and Oregon are among the 10 states with the highest cost of living, and they are also among the biggest welfare spenders. Meanwhile, Georgia is one of the 10 states with the lowest cost of living, and itā€™s also the state with the lowest welfare spending.

I DGAF about other states.

Your stats are crap, btw.

I GAF about California and my fellow citizens.

Instead of saying crap. Why not prove why you think itā€™s crap?

I travel to SF regularly more than LA and so far I have not seen a single piece of shit that you are talking about.

And SF visitors are an all time high.

Like I already said.... you are very dishonest and ignorant person. Let me repeat it again. Do you honestly believe that city of SF will just sit and watched and donā€™t do anything?

There are Porto potty all over the place. Read this link I provided to widen your dumb ignorance. Donā€™t stare at it. Read it.

San Franciscoā€™s poop problem needs a 24-hour solution - The San Francisco Examiner

The toilet is one of 25 ā€œPit Stops,ā€ portable and semi-permanent public toilets in The City that include a paid monitor to keep them clean and prevent them from being used for sleeping, doing drugs, or worse.

Let's skip Failed Frisco for a second...

My daughter went to a concert in Sacramento a few weeks ago.

She and her friends were dismayed at how the once beautiful capital of the State of California was overrun with homeless people and tent cities.

She told me she was afraid ... my daughter and her friends fear traveling to the Capital of the State of California - because of the homeless whom the state can't take care of!

But let's make sure we give illegals health insurance and sign them up on every program we can ... while our Vets and legal citizens of California are neglected on the streets ... for my daughter to fear.

Show me a states that donā€™t have a homeless problems.
What state do you live?

I travel to SF regularly more than LA and so far I have not seen a single piece of shit that you are talking about.

Like I already said.... you are very dishonest and ignorant person. Let me repeat it again. Do you honestly believe that city of SF will just sit and watched and donā€™t do anything?

There are Porto potty all over the place. Read this link I provided to widen your dumb ignorance. Donā€™t stare at it. Read it.

San Franciscoā€™s poop problem needs a 24-hour solution - The San Francisco Examiner

The toilet is one of 25 ā€œPit Stops,ā€ portable and semi-permanent public toilets in The City that include a paid monitor to keep them clean and prevent them from being used for sleeping, doing drugs, or worse.

She and her friends were dismayed at how the once beautiful capital of the State of California was overrun with homeless people and tent cities.

She told me she was afraid ... my daughter and her friends fear traveling to the Capital of the State of California - because of the homeless whom the state can't take care of!

But let's make sure we give illegals health insurance and sign them up on every program we can ... while our Vets and legal citizens of California are neglected on the streets ... for my daughter to fear.

What state do you live?
You don't accept proof, liar.

California has great weather and great scenery, and lots of enjoyable things to do - even for free. A large percentage of "young people" from around the U.S. and around the world want to live in California, just based on its televised images, and that at least partly explains why colleges can be so selective and - in many ways - excellent.

But because it has been a magnet for "fruits and nuts" for at least four generations, its large urban areas have devolved into third world conditions, with extremely rich people living alongside the desperately poor. Corrupt local governments thrive on the revenue generated by the large businesses, but most of the actual politicos have never even had a job.

Public sector unions are raping the taxpayers and, ironically, the elected and non-union government folks are even worse. Schwarzeneggar tried to bring it under control and the VOTERS of California told him to go fuck himself.

That's when I gave up on the state. They get what they deserve. Earthquakes, Droughts, rising seas, bad government, high taxes, horrific traffic...fuck 'em.

California is beautiful

Good!

One out of three Californians are on welfare and live below the poverty line.

Prove me wrong.

Yes I can prove you wrong. Read it donā€™t stare at it.
California doesnā€™t even comes close to any of the beggars states.

States That Spend the Most and Least on Welfare

Thereā€™s a correlation between a stateā€™s cost of living and its welfare spending. Massachusetts, New York, Alaska and Oregon are among the 10 states with the highest cost of living, and they are also among the biggest welfare spenders. Meanwhile, Georgia is one of the 10 states with the lowest cost of living, and itā€™s also the state with the lowest welfare spending.

I DGAF about other states.

Your stats are crap, btw.

I GAF about California and my fellow citizens.

Instead of saying crap. Why not prove why you think itā€™s crap?

post #159

What state do you live?

Are you fkn kidding me?

Your lack of comprehension is astounding!!!

What state do you live?
All-the-more sad that a beautiful state is nothing more than the sum of its residence. I hear Honduras is beautiful too, If it only didn't have those people.

you have a guilty conscience?...are you one of those people?....when i told you about the unemployment in the inner state counties, were in a good many of them the unemployment is 8% and higher your reaction was that i am bashing California....when i was doing no such thing...you were saying how wonderful you have it,i was pointing out that millions in the state dont have it so good and dont agree with your assessment....they dont give a shit if California is the 5th best economy in the world,it doesnt seem to be helping them....they pay taxes too.....

California is beautiful

i had the good fortune to have lived in the state when it may have been the best place on the planet to live....those days are no more....

For you maybe. Iā€™m still enjoying going to football, baseball and basketball here in Ca.

The most visited state in US by far than any states.
Las Vegas visitors is approximately 40% from Ca rich.

What are you saying again?
what im saying you cant possibly understand because you never lived here in those times....you dont know any better...

Like what? I lived here 75% of my life. Sure I know a lot of things far more than you.
You are bitter about Ca after you got your wealth. That is just a hypocrite on your part donā€™t you think? Without Ca where do you think you are financially?

Let me repeat what I just said from your post..... Those days are no more in Ca.

Thatā€™s pure dumb and ignorant on your part. People still enjoying sports here having a good time with the booming economy.

The most visited state by far than any states.

Nevada mostly relied on income from LV tourism. Visitors coming from Ca is over 40%.

So what are you trying to tell me?
but you never lived here back when California was a actual paradise did you?....so no you dont know what it was like...and im a hypocrite?....i dont have disdain for those with less than me like you do...and without California i would still have a great pension...and yes i know those days are gone,something you cant relate too...what im trying to tell you is you think you know all about the state,but yet going by what you post here, you are pretty clueless about many things in the State...but then your attitude is.."i got mine,fuck those less fortunate than me"....

You probably one of the arrogant members I ever met here in this site. I was in Houston one time and itā€™s better than San Bernardino smog.

smog problem in texas pictures - Google Search
That's right loser, keep attacking me because you live in a sewer infested by cockroaches you have elected. Whataboutism is great isn't it but the topic is the mess in California you helped create. As far as Houston, I lived there in the 70's and it wasn't like that. Now that the democrats control it, it's a crime infested progressive crap hole.

Loser? You are a loser and a liar posting garbage bashing where people live.
Is that makes your limp dick bigger?

Attacking you? If you donā€™t stop posting displaying what kind of an asshole
you are we wonā€™t be having this garbage discussion.

You attacked smog in Ca but you have also a smog problem in Texas. That shows you are A ignorant, B you are just plain arrogant, C you are stupid.

So you donā€™t live in Houston anymore. A is that mean Houston is not part of Texas, B is that mean Texas donā€™t have a smog problems, C you are stupid.
I can't help that you seem to enjoy defending a state where defecating in the street is allowed and the open use of

2. intravenous illegal drugs are as well, and the leaving the needles on the street.

3. I already addressed the Houston issue but you can't seem to let it go. We are talking about how

4. democrats have ruined California. Might they ruin Texas? Yep. but so far we have kept the cockroaches at bay except for Dallas, Houston and Austin, and Rio Grande Valley.

5. This next election will tell the tale of whether or not the whole country gets turned into California or not.

This is my state where I live happily and peacefully. Itā€™s my job to defend from haters people like you.

1. Defecating streets? So far I have not seen a piece of shit in our streets. But I read a bunch of people here that are worse than that.
The streets you are referring is a very very tiny part of Ca for you to make that a big deal. Do you honestly believe they will just let it sit there and the city of SF and LA will not do anything to solve the problems?

I already posted pictures of homeless in Texas. Where do you think those people defecate?
Do you feel better belittling poor people?

2. Drug used. This just shows you donā€™t know anything. You are a liar. California doesnā€™t even comes close to what you are bullshiting.
There are far more drug addicts and users in Texas than Ca. Texas is #37 but Ca is #41.
Try to etch that your ignorant skull.

Drug Use by State: 2019ā€™s Problem Areas

3. Houston. You arrogantly criticized our smog. What difference does it make where the hell is Houston? There are smog problems in Texas.

4. Democrats ruined Ca? We have the best economy in America by far. Unemployment is very low, buildings and new homes ( some even with waiting list) are popping up all over the place. Business is good. I canā€™t complain.
I even added another gf........ Life is good here in Ca.
We must be doing something very good here.

5. Next election you are worried Texas and US will becomes like Ca.
So why is that Californiaā€™s fault?
What is Ca has anything to do with that?

Attacking poor homeless people, drugs, and streets about Ca will change any of that?

Is that makes you a better person?

Youā€™re being seen as an idiot for a reason, Just saying.

very good description of mike indeed. Uh you have not paid any attention to his lying here in his posts,saying crap like the pics that charwin posted in the first couple of pages of the beauty of california that it was fake pics and bullshit like that.:rolleyes: as i just said,i have been to california recently and that is NOT fake pics as he claimns in his BS post.

At the hotel i stayed at.i saw pics of places where tourists visit all the time that look EXACTLY like thos pics he posted because of the sheer beauty of the state,anybody who has ever visited that state,knows those pics of charwins he posted are not fake pics at all,that that is WHY california has so much tourism cause of the beauty of the state.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
That's right loser, keep attacking me because you live in a sewer infested by cockroaches you have elected. Whataboutism is great isn't it but the topic is the mess in California you helped create. As far as Houston, I lived there in the 70's and it wasn't like that. Now that the democrats control it, it's a crime infested progressive crap hole.

You attacked smog in Ca but you have also a smog problem in Texas. That shows you are A ignorant, B you are just plain arrogant, C you are stupid.

So you donā€™t live in Houston anymore. A is that mean Houston is not part of Texas, B is that mean Texas donā€™t have a smog problems, C you are stupid.
I can't help that you seem to enjoy defending a state where defecating in the street is allowed and the open use of

2. intravenous illegal drugs are as well, and the leaving the needles on the street.

3. I already addressed the Houston issue but you can't seem to let it go. We are talking about how

4. democrats have ruined California. Might they ruin Texas? Yep. but so far we have kept the cockroaches at bay except for Dallas, Houston and Austin, and Rio Grande Valley.

5. This next election will tell the tale of whether or not the whole country gets turned into California or not.

This is my state where I live happily and peacefully. Itā€™s my job to defend from haters people like you.

1. Defecating streets? So far I have not seen a piece of shit in our streets. But I read a bunch of people here that are worse than that.
The streets you are referring is a very very tiny part of Ca for you to make that a big deal. Do you honestly believe they will just let it sit there and the city of SF and LA will not do anything to solve the problems?

I already posted pictures of homeless in Texas. Where do you think those people defecate?

2. Drug used. This just shows you donā€™t know anything. You are a liar. California doesnā€™t even comes close to what you are bullshiting.
There are far more drug addicts and users in Texas than Ca. Texas is #37 but Ca is #41.

3. Houston. You arrogantly criticized our smog. What difference does it make where the hell is Houston? There are smog problems in Texas.

4. Democrats ruined Ca? We have the best economy in America by far. Unemployment is very low, buildings and new homes ( some even with waiting list) are popping up all over the place. Business is good. I canā€™t complain.

Attacking poor homeless people, drugs, and streets about Ca will change any of that?

very good description of mike indeed. Uh you have not paid any attention to his lying here in his posts,saying crap like the pics that charwin posted in the first couple of pages of the beauty of california that it was fake pics and bullshit like that.:rolleyes: as i just said,i have been to california recently and that is NOT fake pics as that moron claims.at the hotel i stayed at.i saw pics of places where tourists visit all the time because of the sheer beauty of the state,anybody who has ever visited that state,knows those pics of charwins he posted are not fake pics at all,that that is WHY california has so much tourism cause of the beauty of the state.:rolleyes:
The only problem is that he wasn't talking about me. When you're done crapping in the street, read it again.

Lake Causes Horrible Stench in California

150918-joiner-fire-tease_els8ga

callifornia.jpg

very good description of mike indeed. Uh you have not paid any attention to his lying here in his posts,saying crap like the pics that charwin posted in the first couple of pages of the beauty of california that it was fake pics and bullshit like that.:rolleyes: as i just said,i have been to california recently and that is NOT fake pics as he claimns in his BS post.

At the hotel i stayed at.i saw pics of places where tourists visit all the time that look EXACTLY like thos pics he posted because of the sheer beauty of the state,anybody who has ever visited that state,knows those pics of charwins he posted are not fake pics at all,that that is WHY california has so much tourism cause of the beauty of the state.:rolleyes:
did you think that that hotel would show pictures of the bad parts of the state?...

Hey, why do you liars always leave out parts of the story? I said stock pictures = fake news. Stock pictures! Like the kind you get on a post card! They dont show the true hellhole cali has become.

Forum List

Back