California is beautiful

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
California is a strikingly beautiful place, regardless of the commie scum destroying it. Just look!

ccimage-shutterstock_262869110.jpg

sand-harbour-california-750x563.jpg.optimal.jpg

But here lately I've started to notice that at night time, California is starting to look a lot like North Korea. Anyone else notice that? Strange, huh?

sw_usa.jpg

California is a strikingly beautiful place, regardless of the commie scum destroying it. Just look!
But here lately I've started to notice that at night time, California is starting to look a lot like North Korea. Anyone else notice that? Strange, huh?

View attachment 284589

Yep. Been there. A definite microcosm of great scenic beauty. But not sure where you are getting your maps of light pollution, as an astronomer, I'm constantly up on the darkness and condition of night skies! Here is a current representation of the night time isophotic view of California:

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 11.34.57 AM.png

View attachment 284589

Yep. Been there. A definite microcosm of great scenic beauty. But not sure where you are getting your maps of light pollution, as an astronomer, I'm constantly up on the darkness and condition of night skies! Here is a current representation of the night time isophotic view of California:

View attachment 284596
Oh he just pushes bullshit, it is his calling in life.

It’s a good place to visit. Not fit to live in. Taxes and politicians have fucked that all up.

• Banned

View attachment 284589

View attachment 284596
Run from the cops commie!

View attachment 284589

View attachment 284596
Don't have to, I'm white.

• Banned

View attachment 284589

View attachment 284596
Probably fake news.

View attachment 284589

View attachment 284596
Probably fake news.
Everything you wish not to deal with is.

View attachment 284589

View attachment 284596
Don't have to, I'm white.
That's even better. Stats show cops shoot way more white pos than blacks. You liars just fan the flames of the black ones.

View attachment 284589

Yeah a commie government has that effect. Althogh its a bit worse than North Korea here. I don't think they're dealing with shit in the streets and outbreaks of diseases not seen since the middle ages in North Korea, you might have to go to central Africa to find that.

View attachment 284589

Yeah a commie government has that effect. Althogh its a bit worse than North Korea here. I don't think they're dealing with shit in the streets and outbreaks of diseases not seen since the middle ages in North Korea, you might have to go to central Africa to find that.

What happened?
Did illegal aliens out bid you cleaning toilets?

Forum List

Back