California is beautiful

i had the good fortune to have lived in the state when it may have been the best place on the planet to live....those days are no more....

For you maybe. I’m still enjoying going to football, baseball and basketball here in Ca.

The most visited state in US by far than any states.
Las Vegas visitors is approximately 40% from Ca rich.

What are you saying again?
Perhaps instead of going to "games" your time would be better spent getting rid of the progressive scum ruining your state?

Oh a puppeteer showed up.

Let me repeat it again.
What ruining my state? We are doing very good here.
Maybe if you spent your time concentrating your state maybe they can come close to Ca best...... Instead of arrogantly bashing Ca.
You're just a lying troll. I've answered your questions and yet you keep spewing bs. Troll for sure. I'm done with your lying ass.

Good get the fuck outa here. Prove to me where I lied.
Progressive shills don't accept proof, a proven fact.

How can so many trumpbots waste so many endless hours bitching about california unless maybe they're on social security and food stamps with all kinds of free time on their hands in between trump rallies? Maybe these are the guys that say 'get your government hands of my social security? Consider this...people are living in California and paying let's say $2200 a month for an 1100 sq. ft. condo in a so so neighborhood, then California must have something going for it, no?

I travel to SF regularly more than LA and so far I have not seen a single piece of shit that you are talking about.

And SF visitors are an all time high.

Like I already said.... you are very dishonest and ignorant person. Let me repeat it again. Do you honestly believe that city of SF will just sit and watched and don’t do anything?

There are Porto potty all over the place. Read this link I provided to widen your dumb ignorance. Don’t stare at it. Read it.

San Francisco’s poop problem needs a 24-hour solution - The San Francisco Examiner

The toilet is one of 25 “Pit Stops,” portable and semi-permanent public toilets in The City that include a paid monitor to keep them clean and prevent them from being used for sleeping, doing drugs, or worse.

I travel to SF regularly more than LA and so far I have not seen a single piece of shit that you are talking about.

Like I already said.... you are very dishonest and ignorant person. Let me repeat it again. Do you honestly believe that city of SF will just sit and watched and don’t do anything?

There are Porto potty all over the place. Read this link I provided to widen your dumb ignorance. Don’t stare at it. Read it.

San Francisco’s poop problem needs a 24-hour solution - The San Francisco Examiner

The toilet is one of 25 “Pit Stops,” portable and semi-permanent public toilets in The City that include a paid monitor to keep them clean and prevent them from being used for sleeping, doing drugs, or worse.
Look in the mirror.

How can so many trumpbots waste so many endless hours bitching about california unless maybe they're on social security and food stamps with all kinds of free time on their hands in between trump rallies? Maybe these are the guys that say 'get your government hands of my social security? Consider this...people are living in California and paying let's say $2200 a month for an 1100 sq. ft. condo in a so so neighborhood, then California must have something going for it, no?
No.

Look in the mirror.

That is the best you got after I kicked your ass.
This is Dallas.

Downtown residents complain of overpowering feces smell

DALLAS -- Tanya Ragan lives in downtown Dallas where she owns a business. But she and the other people who live and work there have a stinky problem: The smell of human waste.

as i said before,i dont have a problem with people coming on and making threads about the problems california has as long as they are TRUTHFUL,the OP is not,all he has done is troll in all his posts, Look at this post for example,when charwin posted pics of the beauty california has,in cowardly fashion he made the BS accusation after being taken to school by him that california is indeed beautiful, saying that it was fake news crap as you can see in post # 18 of his right here.:rolleyes:

California is beautiful

He has proven he has never been to california cause i was just there last weekend for the Rams/niners game. at my hotel i got a tour guide of places to visit and after looking at the guide i saw firsthand with my own eyes,those are indeed places in california that look EXACTLY like the pics he posted.:2up:

He totally lost his credibility there proving how he evades facts all the time when proven wrong ending up with shit on his face as he always does,:abgg2q.jpg:

i got no problem with people making threads on the problems with california as they do,just with the OP cause he is NOT truthful as i just proved.

Not only that,I have a handful of friends that grew up here in the midwest where i live that live in both LA and in san diego,they have been out there for 10 years at least and they have all said they NEVER want to come back here again,to visit yeah but NOT to live.. I get very jeoulous of them all the time.

Good!

One out of three Californians are on welfare and live below the poverty line.

Prove me wrong.

as i said before,i dont have a problem with people coming on and making threads about the problems california has as long as they are TRUTHFUL,the OP is not,all he has done is troll in all his posts, Look at this post for example,when charwin posted pics of the beauty california has,in cowardly fashion he made the BS accusation after being taken to school by him that california is indeed beautiful, saying that it was fake news crap as you can see in post # 18 of his right here.:rolleyes:

California is beautiful

He has proven he has never been to california cause i was just there last weekend for the Rams/niners game. at my hotel i got a tour guide of places to visit and after looking at the guide i saw firsthand with my own eyes,those are indeed places in california that look EXACTLY like the pics he posted.:2up:

He totally lost his credibility there proving how he evades facts all the time when proven wrong ending up with shit on his face as he always does,:abgg2q.jpg:

i got no problem with people making threads on the problems with california as they do,just with the OP cause he is NOT truthful as i just proved.

Not only that,I have a handful of friends that grew up here in the midwest where i live that live in both LA and in san diego,they have been out there for 10 years at least and they have all said they NEVER want to come back here again,to visit yeah but NOT to live.. I get very jeoulous of them all the time.
i had the good fortune to have lived in the state when it may have been the best place on the planet to live....those days are no more....

For you maybe. I’m still enjoying going to football, baseball and basketball here in Ca.

Perhaps instead of going to "games" your time would be better spent getting rid of the progressive scum ruining your state?

Let me repeat it again.
Maybe if you spent your time concentrating your state maybe they can come close to Ca best...... Instead of arrogantly bashing Ca.
You're just a lying troll. I've answered your questions and yet you keep spewing bs. Troll for sure. I'm done with your lying ass.

Like what? Show and prove to me where I lied.

But I blasted your ass several times with your lies.

Too many mud races and fags in California...the sidewalks would be knee deep in shit if the cities would not clean daily

Where are these places you talk about. I'm all over the place in so cal and although I see more and more homeless, I don't see the places you guys bitch about. And if you don't live in california....what do you care what goes on here. Lot's of poverty in California for sure, but the big employers who vote republican, hire illegals all over the place, just like this trump character does, and none of them get arrested. They love the illegals and will continue to hire illegals while getting you bozos all furious and patriotic and making fools of yourselves chanting 'build that wall'. And I was a trump voter, not knowing what a p.o.s. he was.

Let me repeat it again.

Like what? Show and prove to me where I lied.

But I blasted your ass several times with your lies.
As previously stated, you are a liar and don't accept proof. Now, go sweep up the shit on the streets of sanfagcisco.

Look in the mirror.

That is the best you got after I kicked your ass.
This is Dallas.

Downtown residents complain of overpowering feces smell

DALLAS -- Tanya Ragan lives in downtown Dallas where she owns a business. But she and the other people who live and work there have a stinky problem: The smell of human waste.
Lol. people don't shit the street in dallas, liar.

It doesn’t matter asshole. You are just proving your self a disgusting human being.
Do any decency left in your worthless soul?
How can you even sleep at night under the bridge with your grocery cart?
It does matter. People like you are making the disasters in cali and in TX they are naturally occurring. Stop lying. You people are destroying what is left of the state and your lies won't make anyone who's not a progressive idiot believe it.

View attachment 285098

The Top Four Reasons California Is Unsustainable

California Is The First Failed State

75 Reasons Why California Sucks

May 30, 2017 By Avtomat 176 Comments

Share2.1K
Tweet
TheEconomicCollapse article by Michael Snyder. That article was written in 2012, and many of the facts are no longer accurate [such as some unemployment metrics] – so I felt such a legendary article deserved an update. This is the modernized version for 2017-18. I am also going to continually update this throughout 2018-2019, and maybe longer if it stays popular!)

50 Reasons Why California Sucks

1. California ranked dead last in Chief Executive magazine’s annual Best and Worst States for Business survey in 2016. Oh, and it also was ranked dead last for every other year that the survey has been conducted.

2. In 2015, the state of California ranked 50th out of all 50 states in new business creation.

3. According to a recent study, California is the worst-governed state in the entire country for two years in a row!

4. Even after Proposition 30, California still boasts the highest state income tax rate in the nation.

5. Even though California continually (Prop 55) raises taxes dramatically on the wealthy, state revenues are falling like a rock and debt is still adding up.

6. California has the highest sales tax rate in the United States.

7. California has the 9th highest corporate income tax rate in the country.

8. California has the highest “minimum corporate tax” in the country. It is the only state where a corporation must pay money to the state even if a corporation does not make a single dollar of profit.

9. California has the 2nd highest gas tax in the country. And don’t worry – if you drive an electric car they’ll still charge you a $100 annual fee for “offsetting your gas taxes”.

50-reasons-california-sucks-1.jpg

10. California is the only state in America that taxes carbon emissions.

11. The state of California issues some of the most expensive traffic tickets in the nation. It is actually the highest when you count in the insurance premium hit.

12. California has historically had the third highest unemployment rate of any state, and has the highest under-employment rate.

13. California scored 45th on “The Nation’s Report Card” for public school test scores, indicating significantly sub-par scores on Math and Reading and generally poorly educated students.

14. The state of California requires licenses for 198 different occupations (the most in the nation). The national average is only 96.

15. California teachers are the 5th highest paid in the nation, but California students rank 46th in math and 49th in reading.

16. California accounts for 12.15% percent of the U.S. population, but a whopping 30% percent of Americans that receive TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) and MOE live there. This amounts to almost 7 billion dollars per year.

17. California now has the lowest credit/bond rating in the entire country (Yes, it even surpassed Illinois).

18. Including unfunded pension liabilities, the state of California has more than twice as much debt as any other state does. Their total state debt (w/o unfunded pension liabilities) is second only to New York.

19. Average pay for California state workers has risen by 100 percent from 2005 to 2012, and 120 percent from 2012-2015. That is awesome news for those state employees, but it is terrible news for the taxpayers that have to pay their salaries and their pensions (Which we already have mentioned are currently unfunded).

75 Reasons Why California Sucks 2019 | The Hidden Dominion

The California exodus is speeding up

Bay Area exodus: Thousands more residents fleeing region than arriving from other states

Your kind caused all this. You.
mike there some die hard Californians here who dont like anyone mentioning anything that might be negative about the state.....those things to them dont exist.....at least not in that wealthy coastal community they live in.........

Wrong very wrong.
Like I mentioned many times. I helped homeless veterans as part of my passion since the 90s with my own money.

I recognized the problems we have here in California. I just don’t like people bashing Ca just to make his penis bigger. What’s the point in doing that?
What is the benefits in doing that?

You have homeless problems in Nevada or Texas and other problems. But that doesn’t mean they need to be trashed.

At the same time look at the booming economy and jobs and unemployment here in Ca.
you have a guilty conscience?...are you one of those people?....when i told you about the unemployment in the inner state counties, were in a good many of them the unemployment is 8% and higher your reaction was that i am bashing California....when i was doing no such thing...you were saying how wonderful you have it,i was pointing out that millions in the state dont have it so good and dont agree with your assessment....they dont give a shit if California is the 5th best economy in the world,it doesnt seem to be helping them....they pay taxes too.....

Wrong again. I don’t deny we have problems here in Ca.
The unemployment you are talking about in the inner states. I already explained that to you before why. I’m not going to explain it again.

California is the 5th largest economy in the world that’s a fact.
If people way out there cannot get a job because of the products they have and the proximities where they live from the booming counties are. Tough.
typical attitude charwin....i got mine fuck everyone else....you sound like a fucking republican....

mike there some die hard Californians here who dont like anyone mentioning anything that might be negative about the state.....those things to them dont exist.....at least not in that wealthy coastal community they live in.........

Wrong very wrong.
Like I mentioned many times. I helped homeless veterans as part of my passion since the 90s with my own money.

I recognized the problems we have here in California. I just don’t like people bashing Ca just to make his penis bigger. What’s the point in doing that?
What is the benefits in doing that?

You have homeless problems in Nevada or Texas and other problems. But that doesn’t mean they need to be trashed.

At the same time look at the booming economy and jobs and unemployment here in Ca.
you have a guilty conscience?...are you one of those people?....when i told you about the unemployment in the inner state counties, were in a good many of them the unemployment is 8% and higher your reaction was that i am bashing California....when i was doing no such thing...you were saying how wonderful you have it,i was pointing out that millions in the state dont have it so good and dont agree with your assessment....they dont give a shit if California is the 5th best economy in the world,it doesnt seem to be helping them....they pay taxes too.....

California is beautiful

what im saying you cant possibly understand because you never lived here in those times....you dont know any better...

California is beautiful

Good!

Prove me wrong.

Yes I can prove you wrong. Read it don’t stare at it.
California doesn’t even comes close to any of the beggars states.

States That Spend the Most and Least on Welfare

There’s a correlation between a state’s cost of living and its welfare spending. Massachusetts, New York, Alaska and Oregon are among the 10 states with the highest cost of living, and they are also among the biggest welfare spenders. Meanwhile, Georgia is one of the 10 states with the lowest cost of living, and it’s also the state with the lowest welfare spending.

Let's skip Failed Frisco for a second...

My daughter went to a concert in Sacramento a few weeks ago.

She and her friends were dismayed at how the once beautiful capital of the State of California was overrun with homeless people and tent cities.

She told me she was afraid ... my daughter and her friends fear traveling to the Capital of the State of California - because of the homeless whom the state can't take care of!

But let's make sure we give illegals health insurance and sign them up on every program we can ... while our Vets and legal citizens of California are neglected on the streets ... for my daughter to fear.

California is beautiful

Good!

Prove me wrong.

Yes I can prove you wrong. Read it don’t stare at it.
California doesn’t even comes close to any of the beggars states.

States That Spend the Most and Least on Welfare

There’s a correlation between a state’s cost of living and its welfare spending. Massachusetts, New York, Alaska and Oregon are among the 10 states with the highest cost of living, and they are also among the biggest welfare spenders. Meanwhile, Georgia is one of the 10 states with the lowest cost of living, and it’s also the state with the lowest welfare spending.

I DGAF about other states.

Your stats are crap, btw.

I GAF about California and my fellow citizens.

Forum List

Back