California has another recall?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A vote of Los Angeles prosecutors found an astounding 97.8% supported the recall of their boss, District Attorney George Gascón.

The results of the vote were released Tuesday by the Los Angeles Association of Deputy District Attorneys.

"It's been one year of Gascon's social experiment," said LAADDA vice president Eric Siddall to Fox News Digital. "I think after that one year, people have had time to evaluate whether this is working or not working. I think most people who actually live in Los Angeles [and] understand what's going on in Los Angeles, including the political leadership here in LA, feel that this has been a miserable failure."

Siddall said the vote was taken from members of the organization to more accurately gauge their support for the recall.

"We decided that because we thought we'd rather not have several members of the board of directors make this call and that it should be a decision that every line prosecutor makes collectively."

The LAADDA said that an unprecedented 83.3% of their members participated in the vote. The organization has also filed two lawsuits against Gascón's policies for violating California law.

Gascón dismissed the recall effort in a statement released in January.

"Los Angeles voters are far more interested in actually enhancing community safety for families, victims and all those living in L.A. County than they are in yet another politically motivated recall attempt, especially after L.A. County voted 70.8% against the recall of Governor Gavin Newsom just a few months ago."

Organizers of the recall campaign need to collect petition signatures from 10% of the voters of Los Angeles County by July 6 in order to put the recall on the ballot.

The website for the recall accused him of instituting "a series of directives to the prosecutors in his command that have nothing to do with a progressive approach to prosecution and have everything to do with a radical agenda that ignores victims, disregards the law and endangers the lives and livelihoods of all Angelenos."

Gascón's campaign was financially supported by left-wing billionaire George Soros who donated $2 million in order to support weakening penalties for criminal behavior.

California is a mess, because it's voters are a mess.

On the one hand, they understand they are held hostage by insane Left wing radical lunatics, but on the other hand, are not willing to oust them and put people in who are not.

1645614372769.png

That whole state needs a recall really. Starting with the governor.

California is a shit pot as a whole and sadly California carries a lot of weight and can influence states on the other side of the country. Governors, mayor's, they all need to go. But Democrats need the power of California too much so they keep a stranglehold on it. Too bad there isn't a way to pull it from their hands.

That whole state needs a recall really. Starting with the governor.

California is a shit pot as a whole and sadly California carries a lot of weight and can influence states on the other side of the country. Governors, mayor's, they all need to go. But Democrats need the power of California too much so they keep a stranglehold on it. Too bad there isn't a way to pull it from their hands.
Can the country recall the state of California and send them back to Mexico?

I think the Leftists would be thrilled to get away from the evil systemically racist US of A.

Can the country recall the state of California and send them back to Mexico?

I think the Leftists would be thrilled to get away from the evil systemically racist US of A.

Interesting.
Do you know that California once belonged to Mexico along with a handful of other present day US states?

Did you also know the US's insane birther laws have allowed other countries to send their pregnant to the US to drop their loads on US soil and thereby have RIGHTS as a US citizen?

What makes anyone think those babies won't all grow up to take political office, and redirect America to relinquish it's gains (and more) back to foreign countries? Mexicans have a mission....exploit stupid US laws (oh, China is doing it as well, look into Chinese birther tourism).

Sit tight. The best is ahead. (If you treasure the fall of the USA)

Interesting.
Do you know that California once belonged to Mexico along with a handful of other present day US states?

Did you also know the US's insane birther laws have allowed other countries to send their pregnant to the US to drop their loads on US soil and thereby have RIGHTS as a US citizen?

What makes anyone think those babies won't all grow up to take political office, and redirect America to relinquish it's gains (and more) back to foreign countries? Mexicans have a mission....exploit stupid US laws (oh, China is doing it as well, look into Chinese birther tourism).

Sit tight. The best is ahead. (If you treasure the fall of the USA)
The US just needs to rid itself of California who obviously wants to be all Mexicans anyway.

They despise the Founding of the country and they only love the government in power now that is destroying the country.

“This vote is by those who are intimately familiar with how Mr. Gascón’s policies actually play out on a day-to-day basis,” ADDA President Michele Hanisee said in a statement. “We believe the vote of our members will resonate with the voters of Los Angeles as they decide whether to recall Gascón from office and restore public safety as the priority of the District Attorney’s Office.”

Comment:
The LA voters got what they wanted.
They wanted a lenient DA.
Gascón's failed Progressive policies have hurt people.
Progressive culture produces unemployable criminals.
Maybe they should change their ways.

“This vote is by those who are intimately familiar with how Mr. Gascón’s policies actually play out on a day-to-day basis,” ADDA President Michele Hanisee said in a statement. “We believe the vote of our members will resonate with the voters of Los Angeles as they decide whether to recall Gascón from office and restore public safety as the priority of the District Attorney’s Office.”

Comment:
The LA voters got what they wanted.
They wanted a lenient DA.
Gascón's failed Progressive policies have hurt people.
Progressive culture produces unemployable criminals.
Maybe they should change their ways.
maybe thats what they are doing....just saying....

The electorate in Los Angeles voted for Mr. Gascon, what is he doing that is out of character and they didn't expect?

After all, the international busybody from Budapest , Soros, contributed a literal fortune to Gascon's campaign. They had to know that he was going to fuck things up.

Child Molester Who Now Claims To Identify As Female Gloats, Laughs Over Light Sentence In Jailhouse Phone Call

By Amanda Prestigiacomo
Feb 22, 2022

District Attorney George Gascon’s policies and laughed that she won’t have to go back to prison or register as a sex offender,” Fox News reported. “She also made explicit remarks about the victim that are unfit to print.” Here’s how the conversation went, per Fox News:

“I’m gonna plead out to it, plead guilty,” Tubbs says in one recording. “They’re gonna stick me on probation, and it’s gonna be dropped, it’s gonna be done, I won’t have to register, won’t have to do nothing.”

“You won’t have to register?” her father asks on the other line later in the conversation.

“I won’t have to do none of that,” Tubbs replies.

“So what are they going to do to you then?”

“Nothing,” Tubbs answers, then laughs.

A biological male who now claims to identify as a woman boasted about getting a slap on the wrist in a jailhouse phone call to his father after he was sentenced to two years in a juvenile detention center where females are housed for molesting a 10-year-old girl in a women’s bathroom.

Hannah Tubbs, formerly James Tubbs, pleaded guilty to molesting the girl in a women’s bathroom eight years ago, when Tubbs was two weeks from turning 18, Fox News reported in January.

Don't worry, left wing scumbags are to blame. For everything.

Left progressives.

I wonder why they try to defend anything when they're most clearly not defendable. It's like they're treading water preparing to drown when there's a inflated tube immediately behind them.

Child Molester Who Now Claims To Identify As Female Gloats, Laughs Over Light Sentence In Jailhouse Phone Call

By Amanda Prestigiacomo
Feb 22, 2022

District Attorney George Gascon’s policies and laughed that she won’t have to go back to prison or register as a sex offender,” Fox News reported. “She also made explicit remarks about the victim that are unfit to print.” Here’s how the conversation went, per Fox News:

“I’m gonna plead out to it, plead guilty,” Tubbs says in one recording. “They’re gonna stick me on probation, and it’s gonna be dropped, it’s gonna be done, I won’t have to register, won’t have to do nothing.”

“You won’t have to register?” her father asks on the other line later in the conversation.

A biological male who now claims to identify as a woman boasted about getting a slap on the wrist in a jailhouse phone call to his father after he was sentenced to two years in a juvenile detention center where females are housed for molesting a 10-year-old girl in a women’s bathroom.

Hannah Tubbs, formerly James Tubbs, pleaded guilty to molesting the girl in a women’s bathroom eight years ago, when Tubbs was two weeks from turning 18, Fox News reported in January.

If I was the guy's father, I would tell him that he is no longer welcome in his house, never wants to see him again and further, never call him, as he's dead to him.

By Amanda Prestigiacomo
Feb 22, 2022

This is what the DemoKKKrats want.

There was A time here in the south a certain group would take care of that situation. I am not a fan of this group but just saying that fella would have been a candidate for their brand of justice.

“You won’t have to register?” her father asks on the other line later in the conversation."

You know what the fuckin problem is?

Every cocksucker that refers to these lunatics just like another lunatic would...is PART of the problem.

Stop confirming crazy people's fantasies.

Forum List

Back