California Democrats want businesses to give half their tax-cut savings to state

They are not headlines, they are official government statistics.

Now, show me the numbers you partisan fraud?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Sorry, jerk o, but to get the numbers district by district requires research and you’re too busy being a Left Wing nut job to do that.
Next thing you’ll be telling me is that the slums of Nassau County are doing well because the professionals are working in NYC.

The initial challenge did not ask for district by district numbers, if that is what you zealots wanted, then you should have asked for that initially.

Now, you are claiming that the district by district numbers will show a different story. And that may well be true, but you do not have enough pride or integrity to support your own claims.

Why are you such a low life and have so little pride in yourself that you will not even offer support for your own claims. I am embarrassed for you, I cannot imagine living life with that little pride in myself.

Nobody as sure shit as yourself omits Links.
I will wait for your Link to determine how full of shit you are.

unemployment rate new orleans louisiana - Google Search

unemployment rate columbus ohio - Google Search

unemployment rate louisville ky - Google Search

jackson mississippi unemployment rate - Google Search

Do you also need links to the Mayors of each town or will you take my word for it what party they belong to?
And before you reply with more bullshit, you know your original posts, along with this new superficial crap, has no detail.

My original post gave 100% of what was asked for in the post I was responding to.

It is not important to me at all.

Someone posted a challenge in this thread and I complied with the challenge 100%. Then once what they asked people to do did not show what they wanted it to show they moved the goal post and made some unsupported claims.

Then you came along and made some more unsupported claims.

Then both of you asked me to support your claims for you, to which I declined.

And I will still decline. You have made the claim that the numbers I posted do not show the whole story. So, prove it. Till then you are still just a partisan fraud that has no fucking clue.

Bye Bye till I see some numbers from you.
So ex-marines fall for headlines?
Scary.

You just hunted and fished for yet another round lacking drill down.

"Albuquerque NM...UE of 5.5% Mayor is a member of the Dem party"
Yep! As I thought...I Googled this and it came up on TheHill and Wikipedia and a few other news sound with zero detail given.
You phony bullshit artist.

There were not details asked for, just two simple pieces of information, which were provided.

If you frauds wanted more detail you should have asked for it.
There is no detail to be found and you keep deflecting by stating no one asked for detail.
Your original rebuttal consisted of anything but a government site, so you lied.
The new sites have no detail just like the first sites.

THERE WAS NO DETAIL ASKED FOR SO I GAVE NONE

Sorry, jerk o, but to get the numbers district by district requires research and you’re too busy being a Left Wing nut job to do that.
Next thing you’ll be telling me is that the slums of Nassau County are doing well because the professionals are working in NYC.

The initial challenge did not ask for district by district numbers, if that is what you zealots wanted, then you should have asked for that initially.

Now, you are claiming that the district by district numbers will show a different story. And that may well be true, but you do not have enough pride or integrity to support your own claims.

Why are you such a low life and have so little pride in yourself that you will not even offer support for your own claims. I am embarrassed for you, I cannot imagine living life with that little pride in myself.

Do you also need links to the Mayors of each town or will you take my word for it what party they belong to?
And before you reply with more bullshit, you know your original posts, along with this new superficial crap, has no detail.

My original post gave 100% of what was asked for in the post I was responding to.
I Googled this quote from your post...you stated that you quoted from a government site.
You outright lied and now you're providing more bullshit.
Well, my lying fellow USMBer, from now on provide a Link, detail and don't lie.

It is not important to me at all.

Someone posted a challenge in this thread and I complied with the challenge 100%. Then once what they asked people to do did not show what they wanted it to show they moved the goal post and made some unsupported claims.

Then you came along and made some more unsupported claims.

Then both of you asked me to support your claims for you, to which I declined.

And I will still decline. You have made the claim that the numbers I posted do not show the whole story. So, prove it. Till then you are still just a partisan fraud that has no fucking clue.

Bye Bye till I see some numbers from you.
Scary.

Yep! As I thought...I Googled this and it came up on TheHill and Wikipedia and a few other news sound with zero detail given.

There were not details asked for, just two simple pieces of information, which were provided.

There is no detail to be found and you keep deflecting by stating no one asked for detail.
Your original rebuttal consisted of anything but a government site, so you lied.

I did not lie, I did not say they were from a government site, I said they were government statistics. Which they are.

Scary.

All that matters is that you lied.
and all the fonts in the world won't change that fact.

I Googled this quote from your post...you stated that you quoted from a government site.
You outright lied and now you're providing more bullshit.
Well, my lying fellow USMBer, from now on provide a Link, detail and don't lie.

I did not say they were from a government site, you are full of shit.

Scary.

I did not lie, I did not say they were from a government site, I said they were government statistics. Which they are.
You're right, you didn't lie but I provided impetus for further research and you pretty much told me to fuck off.

You're right, you didn't lie but I provided impetus for further research and you pretty much told me to fuck off.

Yes, I told you to fuck off. You and your fellow zealot made a claim and then asked me to prove your claim was true. That is stupid. If you make a claim, you back up, you do not ask others to do it for you.

This is what I said, nothing about a government site... you fucking liar.

View attachment 172993
The numbers require research, which is obviously something marines don't do.
But who cares, Trump is President and all that matters is that he's driving you insane.

Yes, I told you to fuck off. You and your fellow zealot made a claim and then asked me to prove your claim was true. That is stupid. If you make a claim, you back up, you do not ask others to do it for you.
We explained why any claim has to be researched.
You just happen to be an ideologue.

This is what I said, nothing about a government site... you fucking liar.

View attachment 172993
The numbers require research, which is obviously something marines don't do.
But who cares, Trump is President and all that matters is that he's driving you insane.

Then you should not make claims that you are too lazy to support. it is not my job to support your claims

No more insane than Obama or Bush II or Clinton did. They all suck. But at least so far under Trump my 401k and my portfolio are doing wonderfully, so he has that going for him

We explained why any claim has to be researched.
You just happen to be an ideologue.

I agree with you that such a claim needs to be researched. My only question is why did you make a claim that you are too lazy to research?

What’s even more amazing is how they can think this is a good idea after seeing the benefits of the Trump tax cuts! lol

Once again; we’re reminded of the democrats inability to learn from mistakes.

Last edited:
In response to Trumps tax cut bill, these idiots are actually going to increase taxes on business. There's no stupid like California liberal stupid.

California Democrats want businesses to give half their tax-cut savings to state

California lawmakers are targeting the expected windfall that companies in the state would see under the federal tax overhaul with a bill that would require businesses to turn over half to the state.

A proposed Assembly Constitutional Amendment by Assemblymen Kevin McCarty, D-Sacramento, and Phil Ting, D-San Francisco, would create a tax surcharge on California companies making more than $1 million so that half of their federal tax cut would instead go to programs that benefit low-income and middle-class families.

“Trump’s tax reform plan was nothing more than a middle-class tax increase,” Ting said in a statement. “It is unconscionable to force working families to pay the price for tax breaks and loopholes benefiting corporations and wealthy individuals. This bill will help blunt the impact of the federal tax plan on everyday Californians by protecting funding for education, affordable health care, and other core priorities.”

As a constitutional amendment, the bill would require approval from two-thirds of the Legislature to pass, a difficult hurdle now that Democrats have lost their supermajority. If passed and signed by Gov. Jerry Brown, it would then go to voters for final approval.

It's funny how California law makers are so upset with trump, I wonder how much Eric holder is behind the strings here...

I know he is a hired gun there now.

You'd have to be fucking stupid to think this is off topic.

Apparently California and New York have bad unemployment because they're Democrat run.

But then that doesn't explain why Alaska, Ohio, Kentucky, Mississippi or Louisiana have higher rates.

you are correct, your point is absolutely on target

Alaska is an anomaly, but the others can be explained by urban blight

The question here is, why does this urban blight exist?

Urban areas often have such problems in any country, but in the US it's much more of a problem. Why?

Well, the simple answer is that US politicians are much more interested in enriching themselves than solving the problems. Many of the voters have a twisted and self centered view of life. There's an expression which is "everyone can make it in the US", but it doesn't appear that all of them can make it. Blacks especially suffered racial segregation, intimidation and exclusion. Trump was denying black people the chance to live in his apartments. One little thing. But this was happening everywhere. You want a loan, oh, sorry, we don't give to black people. You want to start a business, sorry, we're not going to buy your products. An it's led to a bunch of people who lost hope that they'll ever amount to anything, and a cycle keep going.

Apparently California and New York have bad unemployment because they're Democrat run.

But then that doesn't explain why Alaska, Ohio, Kentucky, Mississippi or Louisiana have higher rates.

Urban areas often have such problems in any country, but in the US it's much more of a problem. Why?

Well, the simple answer is that US politicians are much more interested in enriching themselves than solving the problems. Many of the voters have a twisted and self centered view of life. There's an expression which is "everyone can make it in the US", but it doesn't appear that all of them can make it. Blacks especially suffered racial segregation, intimidation and exclusion. Trump was denying black people the chance to live in his apartments. One little thing. But this was happening everywhere. You want a loan, oh, sorry, we don't give to black people. You want to start a business, sorry, we're not going to buy your products. An it's led to a bunch of people who lost hope that they'll ever amount to anything, and a cycle keep going.

This is the year 2017..what is wrong with you?

Is this your strategy and straw mans argument to harp on what Trump did 10 ~30 years ago?

We know that as goes California and New York States...the national party will soon follow. No wonder blue states can’t attract jobs.
California Democrats want some businesses to fork over half tax-cut savings to state

So....

List of U.S. states and territories by unemployment rate - Wikipedia

unemployment rates by state.

1. Alaska at 7.2%. Republican Senate, House has more Republicans than any other party.
2. New Mexico at 6.3% Republican Governor,
3. Ohio at 5.4% Republican Governor, Senate, House
4. Kentucky at 5.4% Republican Governor, Senate, House
5. Mississippi at 5.3% Republican Governor, Senate, House
6. Louisiana at 5.2% Republican House and Senate
7. California.

Well, looks like 5 out of 6 of the top states for unemployment are basically Republican. Three of them have a Republican sweep of the Governor, House and Senate.

Yeah, Republican politics work amazingly.
Wikipedia...Lol.

So you telling us in the year 2017 blacks can not get a loan for a car or house? It doesn't make no sense I thought it all ended it the 1960s ?

This is the year 2017..what is wrong with you?

Is this your strategy and straw mans argument to harp on what Trump did 10 ~30 years ago?

Where in the USA do you see white only water fountains or bathrooms?

I feel like I am in the twilight zone reading posts like this.

Forum List

Back