California Democrats want businesses to give half their tax-cut savings to state

is just nuts. Nutty nutty libtards.

California Dems propose surcharge on businesses to fund social programs

Lawmakers from California have proposed a bill that would compel companies making more than $1 million to turn over half their tax-cut savings to the state in order to fund programs that support low-income and middle-class families.

Why do they always name middle class? What the heck do we get out of it?
It sounds good when in fact they are doing it for illegals.

This is leftism, they tax and tax and tax, spend and spend and spend then it hits a breaking point and people say fuck you.

Then the left sits there and scratches their asses wondering why
How much did the right squander on 2 senseless wars (one which was started with lies)? Now you want a wall to cower behind.

There is a basic conundrum that all politicians must face: The more you do to help people in need, the more people NOT in need will take advantage of the help. And the people who are truly in need will often be pushed aside because they are not smart enough to access the help. And SOMEBODY has to pay for all this...that SOMEBODY being those who are productive.

California constantly tries to make life better for homeless people and poor people. Further, it has a climate that makes it attractive to homeless people.

California is home to many "industries" that are able to generate mountains of revenues and profits from near-worthless crap, so it has a HUGE tax base from which to fund its social safety net.

It's fun to watch.

LOL Keep it up California and every business making more than one million will leave your shit hole state

Maybe they need to help the poor that the mega rich kicked out of their affordable housing to build 3 million dollar a apartment Hi-Rises.

I do not agree with the far left in our Calif. government right now, but the poor is our problem and in our community.

LOL Keep it up California and every business making more than one million will leave your shit hole state

Maybe they need to help the poor that the mega rich kicked out of their affordable housing to build 3 million dollar a apartment Hi-Rises.

I do not agree with the far left in our Calif. government right now, but the poor is our problem and in our community.

Cali is barreling towards insolvency....the end result of left economics. See Illinois as another prime example.

It's time to wake up and smell the coffee the policy does not work and blaming the rich is asinine and a lame left wing talking point

This is leftism, they tax and tax and tax, spend and spend and spend then it hits a breaking point and people say fuck you.

How much did the right squander on 2 senseless wars (one which was started with lies)? Now you want a wall to cower behind.
You still quoting that bullshit? Lol, get a life.

How much did Barry the Fuck Up squander in his ME fuckups?

THINK before looking like the fool you are

Well if they weren't a sanctuary state and letting millions of illegals in. They could probably take care of Americans.

Lawmakers from California have proposed a bill that would compel companies making more than $1 million to turn over half their tax-cut savings to the state in order to fund programs that support low-income and middle-class families.
Because they are running off taxpayers faster then they can import mexicans and other freeloaders. And, how ironic, the regressive scum in cali benefiting from the Trump tax deal by fucking over companies who benefit.

There is a basic conundrum that all politicians must face: The more you do to help people in need, the more people NOT in need will take advantage of the help. And the people who are truly in need will often be pushed aside because they are not smart enough to access the help. And SOMEBODY has to pay for all this...that SOMEBODY being those who are productive.

California constantly tries to make life better for homeless people and poor people. Further, it has a climate that makes it attractive to homeless people.

California is home to many "industries" that are able to generate mountains of revenues and profits from near-worthless crap, so it has a HUGE tax base from which to fund its social safety net.

It's fun to watch.

California has 5 million poor people, that's more then all the poor in Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana combined

Has anyone ever considered that California does weird shit because they have need for attention?

I guess it is possible for an entire state to be caught in some sort of adolescent limbo...

Cali is barreling towards insolvency....the end result of left economics. See Illinois as another prime example.

It's time to wake up and smell the coffee the policy does not work and blaming the rich is asinine and a lame left wing talking point

No , you don't live in Silicon Valley so you do not see it.. Facebook, Apple, Google and the other big companies here can pay more taxes just like I do.. and will not leave.

But these far lefties laws are making me angry..

No , you don't live in Silicon Valley so you do not see it.. Facebook, Apple, Google and the other big companies here can pay more taxes just like I do.. and will not leave.

Any business with a lick of business sense will leave when it begins to hit the bottom line.

It's fun to watch.

California has 5 million poor people, that's more then all the poor in Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana combined

Bear... the Big money got a tax break 7 years ago in San Francisco to Trickle down the $$ which didn't happen.

So the Mega rich kicked the poor to the curb and tore affordable housing down to build 3 million dollar an apartment Hi- Rises.

The poor were pushed out into the streets..

This is what Trickle Down does ..

You guys are really starting to piss me off more then normal, what's with California thinking they run the country?

It's fun to watch.

Bear... the Big money got a tax break 7 years ago in San Francisco to Trickle down the $$ which didn't happen.

So the Mega rich kicked the poor to the curb and tore affordable housing down to build 3 million dollar an apartment Hi- Rises.

What they got a California tax cut???.

They have been doing the same in Chicago for a while I remember before I left I went into an old run down neighborhood where I used to buy my drugs in my youth

Back then it was trash , guns and crime everywhere...but in 2003 it looked like a Lilly white suburb

Any business with a lick of business sense will leave when it begins to hit the bottom line.

Nope, this area is the new Gold Rush of our time... we will see what happens .. But I doubt anyone will leave unless if we have a big earthquake.

Nope, this area is the new Gold Rush of our time... we will see what happens .. But I doubt anyone will leave unless if we have a big earthquake.

They're already leaving...maybe not APP, FB and Goog but others are

It's fun to watch.

What they got a California tax cut???.

They have been doing the same in Chicago for a while I remember before I left I went into an old run down neighborhood where I used to buy my drugs in my youth

Back then it was trash , guns and crime everywhere...but in 2003 it looked like a Lilly white suburb

Yep, most every city will bring in the wealthy pushing the low income out.. now California is probably the state people come to because it is tolerable to live outside..

BTW: The shelters have a 9 month waiting list while the mega rich buy $30.00 hamburgers and ship in people by bus to clean their toilets and teach their children..

Watch what happens with this top 1% tax cut Bear...Trickle Down doesn't work.

It's fun to watch.

Only in California.

Forum List

Back