California Begins Gun Confiscation

Do you think people with mental illness have the right to own a gun?

Yes. "Mental Illness" is too broad a term.

Does anyone here think that a person who has their guns taken away does NOT have the recourse of going to court to have them returned?

You might have the right but do you have the means?

They shouldn't be taken away without due process to begin with.

I suppose we should wait until those folks shoot a bunch of kids in the face.

Only way to be sure.

there it is folks..Government gets to choose what rights you have

Well I suppose we could become like Somalia or Afghanistan. Where it's guns a plenty and no restrictions on who has them..or how they get used.

Shut the fuck up Hitler youth, you live in the Ant Farm known as New York, you've already given up all of your rights.........your pathetic opinion doesn't count. You would have been first in line to bathe Hitlers feet with your tongue.

Well I suppose we could become like Somalia or Afghanistan. Where it's guns a plenty and no restrictions on who has them..or how they get used.

Shut the fuck up Hitler youth, you live in the Ant Farm known as New York, you've already given up all of your rights.........your pathetic opinion doesn't count. You would have been first in line to bathe Hitlers feet with your tongue.

Anyone feel comfortable with a person with such anger issues as sitarro having guns?

Anyone feel comfortable with a person with such anger issues as sitarro having guns?

I don't need a fucking gun, I'll use my truck while listening to Mozart on it's outstanding sound system. Do you jaywalk dumb ass? Anger issues....... what a fucking dipshit you are.

My brother was standing in line at what was a metal detector(the TSA crooks didn't exist then)at the airport, he was in his Captain's uniform and was about to fly a quick turn to SFO. A woman that was standing in front of him turned and said...."I'm glad to see that you guys need to be checked too"....... he looked at her and said "I'm the fucking Captain of the flight, if I feel like killing everyone on board, I'll just roll the fucking airplane on takeoff and put it into the ground!" . She turned her naive ass around and shut up. She probably ran to a bar and got drunk after that.

Last edited:

Yea, I'm the fucked up one......you've averaged 1280 posts per month during the 2 years 8 months you've been here (that's 42 a day for over 2 and a half years)...... I would have to suggest that you get a fucking life.......nut case.

Last edited:
Yup, bodecea is out shooting up never never land with her posting while sitarro acts weirdly.

Who indicates danger? Hmmm. Not bodecea.

All it takes is a false accusation.

My wife wasn't able to buy a gun because one of her renters swore out a warrant on her for assault. She claimed my wife slammed the door on her foot injuring her. No proof was presented to the injury. They came and got my wife, handcuffed her, and hauled her to jail. This would disqualify her from ever buying a gun. It took 2 years but we were able to get the assault charges wiped from her record. If another renter ever does the same thing they can come and get my guns if I live in California.

Please speak on something you know....I live in California and I am a gun owner and I see no cops outside my door looking to confiscate my weapons

I don't need a fucking gun, I'll use my truck while listening to Mozart on it's outstanding sound system. Do you jaywalk dumb ass? Anger issues....... what a fucking dipshit you are.

My brother was standing in line at what was a metal detector(the TSA crooks didn't exist then)at the airport, he was in his Captain's uniform and was about to fly a quick turn to SFO. A woman that was standing in front of him turned and said...."I'm glad to see that you guys need to be checked too"....... he looked at her and said "I'm the fucking Captain of the flight, if I feel like killing everyone on board, I'll just roll the fucking airplane on takeoff and put it into the ground!" . She turned her naive ass around and shut up. She probably ran to a bar and got drunk after that.

Yep.....anyone at all feel comfortable with a person such as the poster above (sitarro) having guns? and maybe being in your neighborhood? or in your business address? or your kids' school?

Yea, I'm the fucked up one......you've averaged 1280 posts per month during the 2 years 8 months you've been here (that's 42 a day for over 2 and a half years)...... I would have to suggest that you get a fucking life.......nut case.

anyone at all feel comfortable with sitarro having guns?

My wife wasn't able to buy a gun because one of her renters swore out a warrant on her for assault. She claimed my wife slammed the door on her foot injuring her. No proof was presented to the injury. They came and got my wife, handcuffed her, and hauled her to jail. This would disqualify her from ever buying a gun. It took 2 years but we were able to get the assault charges wiped from her record. If another renter ever does the same thing they can come and get my guns if I live in California.

Please speak on something you know....I live in California and I am a gun owner and I see no cops outside my door looking to confiscate my weapons

Ditto.

I'm fine with it.

Yet.

I'm fine with it.

You have anger mgt wackadoodle problems yourself, based on your outbursts on the board. Anyone can click on PredFan's name and find the list of his posts. Quite obvious.

Yep.....anyone at all feel comfortable with a person such as the poster above (sitarro) having guns? and maybe being in your neighborhood? or in your business address? or your kids' school?

I'm fine with him.

I'm fine with it.

You have anger mgt wackadoodle problems yourself, based on your outbursts on the board. Anyone can click on PredFan's name and find the list of his posts. Quite obvious.

And yet, I've had guns since I was 8 years old and no one has died. Thanks for setting me up nicely to prove the point. :thup:

:lol:

I'm not the Pope Emeritus..and he doesn't live in New York.

:eusa_shhh:

Does anyone here think that a person who has their guns taken away does NOT have the recourse of going to court to have them returned?

A law passed by the Legislature at the behest of The People, signed by the Governor and upheld by the courts IS due process.

That's some scary stuff..We have come full circle with our rights being stripped

Do you think people with mental illness have the right to own a gun?

Any legislation has a section where terms are defined. In the case of California, the applicable laws will have that term specifically defined, if it's used at all, and THAT is the definition which counts.

A law passed by the Legislature at the behest of The People, signed by the Governor and upheld by the courts IS due process.

No, it isn't.

Forum List

Back