HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

But for an ever-increasing number of people ach year - Bye-Bye,California!

Packing up, moving out: People leaving California in droves

So what's left?

Ever-increasing numbers of ex-Mexicans and low-lives from countries south of Mexico who were just passing through when they crossed the river.

What this means is chances of California seceding and becoming part of Mexico, as it deserves, are reduced because those greasers are the most intelligent of the Mexican population. They fled that shithole once; not bloody likely to want to have to do it again.

Can u imagine if most physicians said. F. This place..I'm off to wherever?...then where will the illegal aliens go to for their free health care?

I've been all over the country. One place I refused to bid jobs in was California. Never been there & never will. If I ever decide to learn about California culture I'll visit Mexico City

I've been all over the country. One place I refused to bid jobs in was California. Never been there & never will. If I ever decide to learn about California culture I'll visit Mexico City
We can come up with so many entrance signs to place all over the borders...so much for California being the place of hope and dreams.those days are long gone

I am FROM SoCal. I wont be living there ever again. I see SoCal kinda the same way I view places like NYC. Unless you have a specific career that requires you to be there, why would you want to be there? It makes no sense to me.

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

So what's left?

Ever-increasing numbers of ex-Mexicans and low-lives from countries south of Mexico who were just passing through when they crossed the river.

What this means is chances of California seceding and becoming part of Mexico, as it deserves, are reduced because those greasers are the most intelligent of the Mexican population. They fled that shithole once; not bloody likely to want to have to do it again.

California, despite it's politics is one the most ecologically, ethnically and scenically diverse places on the planet.

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

So what's left?

California, despite it's politics is one the most ecologically, ethnically and scenically diverse places on the planet.
That means absolutely nothing....

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

So what's left?

That means absolutely nothing....

Actually your response shows a lack of any real comprehension skills.

The climate is more temperate than Mexico and if you don't pay taxes and work a little bit and steal a lot and like to smoke your brains out with marijuana and still get the basics of life for free, Jerry Brown's utopia might be the place to be.

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

So what's left?

Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Others

There are many in California belonging to the same type of brave and patriotic Whites who took it from Mexico by force in 1845.

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

So what's left?

Spent 16 years in SD partying, working and educated as a young adult. We have grown apart. It has alas become too much of a shit hole. Miss the weather though.

love it or hate it CA is on the way to a crash, inadequate maintenance of survival critical services.

Forum List

Back