Democrat Sen. Carper: Discard millions of American so illegals can get jobs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democrat Sen. Carper: Discard Millions of Americans so Illegals Can Get Jobs - Breitbart

Democratic Sen. Tom Carper says ‘dreamer’ illegal immigrants should be hired to replace millions of Americans who supposedly are too unskilled, uneducated, unethical or drugged up to work for companies.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yet they don't ever get how these Democratic pos losers are putting Illegals before their own people, our own citizens what will it take for you leftist idiots to see this. A few million of you morons getting your wives, mothers, sisters, daughters raped and suddenly the light bulb goes off how they take your jobs and rape your women........... Duuuuh.

I love it when Democrat succubi are really honest about their utter, treasonous, reptilian hatred of fellow Americans. I already knew this about them, but it helps clarify their true nature of pure malice to anyone sitting on the fence who's feeling ambivalent.

He can go fuck himself.

Having said that, it is disgusting how many Americans out there who are drugged out and are virtually worthless to attempt to employ.

As much as I detest illegals, I would be willing to trade our drugged out alcoholic "homeless' who are more and more a total scourge on our society.

Black man was mule for 21 pounds of Cincinnati heroin, though also thank the Mexicans, the Chinese, and the Theologians (Christian and Missionary Alliance, 22 Ridge Road, Hong Kong).

Forum List

Back